(BLACKS DEFEATED) james kakonge tinder experiment tyrones (BLACKS ARE SUBHUMAN)

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Ouch. Doesnt disprove the rest of my post tho. Even Jacked and Stacked gets good results. Imo kakonge is the bbc version of the aspie alien white male model (like sean opry and the like)
jacked is subhuman even steph mogs him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19172, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Pubertymaxxer3, fogdart and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, fogdart and Looks234
She might have been htb, even stacylite if her midfave wasnt downswung and longer than avg bbc
guess I always saw her as stacylite, cos like I said midface, gonial angle, zygo position and width, and mandible projection I think arent a thing for girls.

it's like as long as they not obese they are LTB absolute minimum.

plus I had a bias cos shes just like my ex

@danielwu

• +1
24 likes in 24 hours as a male model is 100% elo bruh lol

View attachment 1839012
Could be. This user got much better results with the same pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Pubertymaxxer3, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
guess I always saw her as stacylite, cos like I said midface, gonial angle, zygo position and width, and mandible projection I think arent a thing for girls.

@danielwu
No, stop rating girls like that and letting them get away with subhumanity. The sexual marketplace is fucked as is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 21620
No, stop rating girls like that and letting them get away with subhumanity. The sexual marketplace is fucked as is
yeah but that's just reality we live in right?

if u start eating girls like guys then ur gonna start thinking it's over if ur not top 0.1% of foids, cos only top 0.1% of men can get ONS.

whereas in reality top 95% of foids can get ONS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 21620
yeah but that's just reality we live in right?

if u start eating girls like guys then ur gonna start thinking it's over if ur not top 0.1% of foids, cos only top 0.1% of men can get ONS.

whereas in reality top 95% of foids can get ONS
Yes but for this forum's purpose we should rate girls objectively otherwise rating them at all is completely pointless because as you said 99% of foids have more smv than a drago + meeks + lundgren + maher + hexum morph. Also irl i have also become objective rater after swallowing blackpills for years, few women are attractive to me irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Pubertymaxxer3, Chinacurry and 1 other person
Would curry models do better?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 21620
Yes but for this forum's purpose we should rate girls objectively otherwise rating them at all is completely pointless because as you said 99% of foids have more smv than a drago + meeks + lundgren + maher + hexum morph. Also irl i have also become objective rater after swallowing blackpills for years, few women are attractive to me irl.
funny, after delving deeper into the black pill ive gone away from strict psl ratings. it means jackshit in the real world unless your pheno and coloring is good. you need to be her type before any of that shit comes into factor

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Pubertymaxxer3, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Pubertymaxxer3, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
funny, after delving deeper into the black pill ive gone away from strict psl ratings. it means jackshit in the real world unless your pheno and coloring is good. you need to be her type before any of that shit comes into factor
There is some legitimacy to this i think. Top 10% only theory could just be because girls have very specific types and only a very small number fulfils that wether they are subhuman or chad. Have seen this with girls i knew irl

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Wallenberg
I mog Mukasa SMVwise with my aspie basement dweller gymselfie and full frontal non NT schizo selfie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hypernormie, Pubertymaxxer3, Manu le coq and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Pubertymaxxer3 and LightSkinNoob
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and LightSkinNoob
swimming with fat mtbs and roasties. just where blacks belong
Racoon edit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, hypernormie, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
NOW TO MAKE MY FIRST BOTB THREAD. MODS STICKY THIS FOR THE BLACKCELS COMING TO LOOKSMAX
SO WITH FOGDART WE DECIDED TO TEST THE SMV OF MULTIPLE BLACK GUYS AND IT SEEMS PEOPLE THINK A GUY LIKE JAMES KAKONGE IS SOME SORT OF GOD? MAYBE ON A GLOBAL SCALE BUT THERES PLENTY OF CITIES WHERE NIGGERS LIKE HIM GET ABSOLUTELY CURB STOMPED
View attachment 1838934
View attachment 1838937
IS THIS YOUR GOD? @looksmaxxer234

NOW TO END THE REST OF YOUR COPES

NOW WHEN NIKO69 WAS RAN TO THE SAME EXACT TEST?

View attachment 1838940

View attachment 1838941

hahahaha hahaahhaahahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
YOU FUCKING SLAVES NEED TO GO BACK TO AFRICA TO SLAY HAHAHAHAH

NO BUT SERIOUSLY THERES MORE TO THIS, ILL SHOW YOU BLACK GUYS WHO DID OUTPERFORM HIM BY 2X OR MORE
View attachment 1838942
View attachment 1838943
INTERESTING HUH?
MY THEORY IS THAT BECAUSE OF THE CAP ON BLACKS IN SOME AREAS THAT IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU HIT 6+PSL AND SINCE LOW CLASS RTTER LOOKING DUDES SNATCH ALOT OF LOWER TIER WOMEN THAT THEY BECOME THE SUPERIOR (DONT BE FOOLED THE 6PSL BLACK WILL STILL HAVE HIS STACY EVERY NOW AND THEN) HOWEVER THIS WAS QUITE THE FIND
B L A C K = S U B H U M A N ESPECIALLY YOURE BLACK "MALE MODELS" WHO HAVE LITERAL JOKE TIER SMV COMPARED TO FOOTBALL JOCK LOOKING MFS
This is water. Blacks have joke tier smv compared to good looking white men, simply because the world is racist. Doesn’t change the objective fact women are more attracted to black men. They just won’t go for black men because it’s looked down upon.

Where did you run the Mukasa experiment? In Germany Mukasa would slay prime aryan women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19172, Pubertymaxxer3, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
This is water. Blacks have joke tier smv compared to good looking white men, simply because the world is racist. Doesn’t change the objective fact women are more attracted to black men. They just won’t go for black men because it’s looked down upon.

Where did you run the Mukasa experiment? In Germany Mukasa would slay prime aryan women.
he wouldnt slay prime aryans. the difference is that the quality of women is higher but he would still be getting the htb mtb equivalents lol

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 21620
jacked is subhuman even steph mogs him
Been saying this for so long why tf does jackeds audience seem to think he’s some Tyrone the guy literally said he will be a Tyrone after he gets fillers when he’s a sub 5 Manlet

• +1
Been saying this for so long why tf does jackeds audience seem to think he’s some Tyrone the guy literally said he will be a Tyrone after he gets fillers when he’s a sub 5 Manlet
"tyrone" lol nah he will probably be htn borderline. i saw him beside austin. he looks really bad. Also i saw his recent videos he already got the fillers and hes still fucked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 21620 and BeenLMSsinceMSN
"tyrone" lol nah he will probably be htn borderline. i saw him beside austin. he looks really bad. Also i saw his recent videos he already got the fillers and hes still fucked
BCCBA2D4 BC90 4161 A96F FE43332C49BE

Receding hairline
Shit eyebrows
Bad eye area
Fat nose
Rounded jaw
5’6

And people really think he slays? If I found pics of him he would get less then 10 likes here in UK

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Pubertymaxxer3, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
Maybe not slay but he does get laid. I dont think he larps litterally all of his life. Maybe he does tho so he can shill his paid looksmaxxing plan/advice. Making subhumans pay you to rate them seems to be the premier moneymaxxing method for blackpill personalities

• +1
  • Woah
It’s literally just elo lmao. Shame you niggas are taking this thread serious 💀

@tyronelite @fogdart
Honestly, I’ve been using the same number for all my tinder experiments. So how come the elo never fucked NIko?

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Pubertymaxxer3, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
People here viewing Tinder experiments as peer-reviewed scientific literature is the funniest thing to me.

Aside from the fact that the results are influenced by lots of (unknown) factors, the sample size of them is too small to come to a concrete conclusion.

The score Tinder assigns to you is based on your pickiness, whether you reset your account or not, change your location too often, or whether you even send messages to most of your matches or not.

There's also your account’s visibility based on its activity, whether it’s a new account, and a lot more factors. I assume the lot that often run these experiments do not take this into account.

I am not saying the inference here was wrong, it was just deducted improperly and hence is dubious.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Racky, Pubertymaxxer3 and 5 others
Maybe not slay but he does get laid. I dont think he larps litterally all of his life. Maybe he does tho so he can shill his paid looksmaxxing plan/advice. Making subhumans pay you to rate them seems to be the premier moneymaxxing method for blackpill personalities
The only guy on the internet that acc posts proof of his lays is Andy from killyourinnerloser.com but he is just numbers game pill, 200 ish lays (including lots of three and foursomes) out of like 20k combined approacches and tinder matches (most of these were tinder matches), which effectively translates to a 1% lay ratio. Keep in mind he is a 6'2 white bald htn and most od jis lays were ltb to mtb. Htb is the highest he layed.

Proof of how fucked the smp is in 2022. Sub chad means slaying is a full time job pill and numbers game pill are very legit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hypernormie, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Niggers defending cumskins. Cumskins defending chinks. Chinks defending niggers. The holy trinity of racism. The cycle will repeat itself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 16275, Pubertymaxxer3 and 7 others
Honestly, I’ve been using the same number for all my tinder experiments. So how come the elo never fucked NIko?
Because at sub niko you need every advantage you can get. He probably still gets a billion matches with a nuked elo

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and fogdart
The only guy on the internet that acc posts proof of his lays is Andy from killyourinnerloser.com but he is just numbers game pill, 200 ish lays (including lots of three and foursomes) out of like 20k combined approacches and tinder matches (most of these were tinder matches), which effectively translates to a 1% lay ratio. Keep in mind he is a 6'2 white bald htn and most od jis lays were ltb to mtb. Htb is the highest he layed.

Proof of hiw fucked the smp is in 2022. Sub chad mesns slaying is a full time job pill and numbers game pill are very legit
Forgot to add he admited to using tinder boost alot, atleast several times a week. Wasted all that money, energy and time just to bang 200 gook ltbs

• +1
  • JFL
I have always thought that you are white btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and fogdart
People here viewing Tinder experiments as peer-reviewed scientific literature is the funniest thing to me.

Aside from the fact that the results are influenced by lots of (unknown) factors, the sample size of them is too small to come to a concrete conclusion.

The score Tinder assigns to you is based on your pickiness, whether you reset your account or not, change your location too often, or whether you even send messages to most of your matches or not.

There's also your account’s visibility based on its activity, whether it’s a new account, and a lot more factors. I assume the lot that often run these experiments do not take this into account.

I am not saying the inference here was wrong, it was just deducted improperly and hence is dubious.
Agree strongly sith everything but what other methods of empirical testing do we have as blackpillers? Tinder experiments is the only thing that cant be faked or tales.

• +1
no the real slayers are like jock versions of broderick
The George dude is like the best black dude I’ve run so far. He easily cleared 99+ in 12 hours(did way better than the 2 guys in OP) but that was Like year or two ago when I run him before he go tiktok famous. If I try now I’ll get ban cos people will report the profile as catfish. I know random girls in my area following him IG and he lives in Ireland lol. Looks gets you orbiters around the world I guess lol

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, gymmaxedhorse, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
The George dude is like the best black dude I’ve run so far. He easily cleared 99+ in 12 hours(did way better than the 2 guys in OP) but that was Like year or two ago when I run him before he go tiktok famous. If I try now I’ll get ban cos people will report the profile as catfish. I know random girls in my area following him IG and he lives in Ireland lol. Looks gets you orbiters around the world I guess lol
Who? You got a link or pics?

• +1

@danielwu
She’s ugly bro. That mid face and maxilla are too bad. She’s mtb because of her body. Face alone is ltb.

• +1
Niggers defending cumskins. Cumskins defending chinks. Chinks defending niggers. The holy trinity of racism. The cycle will repeat itself.
Where do ethnics fit within this ecosystem. You have half the forum hating us and thinking we are subhumsn rapefugees who are capped at 3psl and the other half who think every anglo or nordic foid is dying to get rammed by some thugmaxxed nafri badboy

• +1
nobody cares about high class looking peanut skull niggers. If women wanted that shit theyd grab a htn+
you need to look like a low class thug if you want women as a black guy

• +1
NOW TO MAKE MY FIRST BOTB THREAD. MODS STICKY THIS FOR THE BLACKCELS COMING TO LOOKSMAX
SO WITH FOGDART WE DECIDED TO TEST THE SMV OF MULTIPLE BLACK GUYS AND IT SEEMS PEOPLE THINK A GUY LIKE JAMES KAKONGE IS SOME SORT OF GOD? MAYBE ON A GLOBAL SCALE BUT THERES PLENTY OF CITIES WHERE NIGGERS LIKE HIM GET ABSOLUTELY CURB STOMPED
View attachment 1838934
View attachment 1838937
IS THIS YOUR GOD? @looksmaxxer234

NOW TO END THE REST OF YOUR COPES

NOW WHEN NIKO69 WAS RAN TO THE SAME EXACT TEST?

View attachment 1838940

View attachment 1838941

hahahaha hahaahhaahahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
YOU FUCKING SLAVES NEED TO GO BACK TO AFRICA TO SLAY HAHAHAHAH

NO BUT SERIOUSLY THERES MORE TO THIS, ILL SHOW YOU BLACK GUYS WHO DID OUTPERFORM HIM BY 2X OR MORE
View attachment 1838942
View attachment 1838943
INTERESTING HUH?
MY THEORY IS THAT BECAUSE OF THE CAP ON BLACKS IN SOME AREAS THAT IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU HIT 6+PSL AND SINCE LOW CLASS RTTER LOOKING DUDES SNATCH ALOT OF LOWER TIER WOMEN THAT THEY BECOME THE SUPERIOR (DONT BE FOOLED THE 6PSL BLACK WILL STILL HAVE HIS STACY EVERY NOW AND THEN) HOWEVER THIS WAS QUITE THE FIND
B L A C K = S U B H U M A N ESPECIALLY YOURE BLACK "MALE MODELS" WHO HAVE LITERAL JOKE TIER SMV COMPARED TO FOOTBALL JOCK LOOKING MFS
Me and @forevergymcelling have discussed that blacks in general are a rather niche appeal tbh

A mixed black has much more universal appeal however is more niche in certain parts of world
Basically we've concluded to be deemed more attractive and more successful with a wider range of women, you need more Caucasian features overall.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, TheLastABCcel, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others
Why is poor @Niko69 being used to prove racist theories

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie, Deleted member 16275, datboijj and 7 others
Where do ethnics fit within this ecosystem. You have half the forum hating us and thinking we are subhumsn rapefugees who are capped at 3psl and the other half who think every anglo or nordic foid is dying to get rammed by some thugmaxxed nafri badboy
All the other little shitskins are joined hand in hand in a bit circle surrounding the triangle dancing and singing kumbaya while oily butter shits spray out of their asses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
She’s ugly bro. That mid face and maxilla are too bad. She’s mtb because of her body. Face alone is ltb.
Fair, but then LTB is nit ugly right? Or is it that only 5% of foids are below LTB, hence she is basically bottom 10% facially?

• +1