(BLACKS DEFEATED) james kakonge tinder experiment tyrones (BLACKS ARE SUBHUMAN)

People cope so hard, sure Tinder experiments have some amount of randomness and its retarded to pin point exact match numbers

BUT

If you do it in the same city and the results are basically low vs high category, it can be taken something relatively serious. Imagine running Niko 10 times, sure his numbers maybe less or more never the same, but all would be in a distrubution of high match count.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and tyronelite
he's not slaying. all black slayers either have a good mandible or a good beard and body. this site is actually clueless. Guys like this beg for 400 lbs black girls and I've seen it
Black models are down bad. Adonis Bosso's baby momma is Slick Woods.

Last edited:
he's not slaying. all black slayers either have a good mandible or a good beard and body. this site is actually clueless. Guys like this beg for 400 lbs black girls and I've seen it
You need to come to the US more often lol

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
People cope so hard, sure Tinder experiments have some amount of randomness and its retarded to pin point exact match numbers

BUT

If you do it in the same city and the results are basically low vs high category, it can be taken something relatively serious. Imagine running Niko 10 times, sure his numbers maybe less or more never the same, but all would be in a distrubution of high match count.
Exactly these experiments have to be ran multiple times with consistent settings

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Thecovenant
I predicted the fact that you're a self hating nigger gypsy joke long ago

Your ancestors literally rolln in their graves seein the state of the abominations they have created. Fight slavery for their low T son to become white man slave (voluntarily)

Truly over

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and GetShrekt
Hmm those things i wouldnt know at all just by looking at the pictures you sent me of ur ex bro lol
Yeah ok fair, but simular vibe u can get, plus also both have insane bodycount and high value in nightclubs. Similar upper third too? Or is that me having jack theory?

• +1
I predicted the fact that you're a self hating nigger gypsy joke long ago

Your ancestors literally rolln in their graves seein the state of the abominations they have created. Fight slavery for their low T son to become white man slave (voluntarily)

Truly over
Fuck man u killed him. It's not like he's being an uncle tom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
What do you sound like btw curious post a 10 second vocaroo
what u mean bhai, just a voice clip? like singing? or talking? I don't think my sound is why I'm incel, could it be?

• JFL
what u mean bhai, just a voice clip? like singing? or talking? I don't think my sound is why I'm incel, could it be?
just read an excerpt from a news article or something lol no need to sing I'm just curious to know about the voice behind the screen tbh nothing else ngl

Hmm those things i wouldnt know at all just by looking at the pictures you sent me of ur ex bro lol
shes living millionaire life again, in Madrid, and eating in restaurants

Screenshot 20220827 121255 WhatsApp

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 16275, the BULL and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and the BULL
How the fuck did I get more matches than him?? I’m ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Racky and Deleted member 19172
Exactly these experiments have to be ran multiple times with consistent settings
True but you have to take account the difference here,

what i commented is basically in my experience its hard to jump tiers, If mukasa got 100 less matches than niko, thats a significant amount, 9/10 times he would get less matches,

what basically arguing is that looking at the exact numbers is irrelevant but if someone gets high vs low in the same city, its likely accurate who would get more slay.

NOW TO MAKE MY FIRST BOTB THREAD. MODS STICKY THIS FOR THE BLACKCELS COMING TO LOOKSMAX
SO WITH FOGDART WE DECIDED TO TEST THE SMV OF MULTIPLE BLACK GUYS AND IT SEEMS PEOPLE THINK A GUY LIKE JAMES KAKONGE IS SOME SORT OF GOD? MAYBE ON A GLOBAL SCALE BUT THERES PLENTY OF CITIES WHERE NIGGERS LIKE HIM GET ABSOLUTELY CURB STOMPED
View attachment 1838934
View attachment 1838937
IS THIS YOUR GOD? @looksmaxxer234

NOW TO END THE REST OF YOUR COPES

NOW WHEN NIKO69 WAS RAN TO THE SAME EXACT TEST?

View attachment 1838940

View attachment 1838941

hahahaha hahaahhaahahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
YOU FUCKING SLAVES NEED TO GO BACK TO AFRICA TO SLAY HAHAHAHAH

NO BUT SERIOUSLY THERES MORE TO THIS, ILL SHOW YOU BLACK GUYS WHO DID OUTPERFORM HIM BY 2X OR MORE
View attachment 1838942
View attachment 1838943
INTERESTING HUH?
MY THEORY IS THAT BECAUSE OF THE CAP ON BLACKS IN SOME AREAS THAT IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU HIT 6+PSL AND SINCE LOW CLASS RTTER LOOKING DUDES SNATCH ALOT OF LOWER TIER WOMEN THAT THEY BECOME THE SUPERIOR (DONT BE FOOLED THE 6PSL BLACK WILL STILL HAVE HIS STACY EVERY NOW AND THEN) HOWEVER THIS WAS QUITE THE FIND
B L A C K = S U B H U M A N ESPECIALLY YOURE BLACK "MALE MODELS" WHO HAVE LITERAL JOKE TIER SMV COMPARED TO FOOTBALL JOCK LOOKING MFS

• JFL
Reactions: guy24, Anchor_Ship, not_ovER and 8 others
IRL Tyrone = HTN face black dude who's jacked and at least 5'9" with some halos like tattoos, NT hairstyle, athlete etc not literal Psl tyrone. If you're talking about psl Tyrones, Idris Elba won't even quality even though he's IRL tyrone. thoughts?
Nah to be a true tyrone you've got to be tall. 5'9" isnt cutting it. High school/Basketball football phenotype with dreads and shyt. That is if youre mostly african pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Skywalker and fogdart
Nah to be a true tyrone you've got to be tall. 5'9" isnt cutting it. High school/Basketball football phenotype with dreads and shyt. That is if youre mostly african pheno.
Are you the dude in your pfp?

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Tinder elo pill once again considering @Niko69 Hinge results got mogged by James Kakonge in Hinge by a good amount cause Hinge elo pill. Possible due to location and elo on James side. JFL at you relying on Tinder experiments to say who mogs. Elo is everything and I stand on this. Actually hilarious at people falling for this.

JFL at you relying on Tinder experiments to say who mogs. Elo is everything and I stand on this. Actually hilarious at people falling for this.
high IQ
Tinder doesnt make any sense in 2023
elo is shit algo is shit matches dont mean shit everything is shit :feelskek:

Going to keep bumping for race deniers btw

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Tinder elo pill once again considering @Niko69 Hinge results got mogged by James Kakonge in Hinge by a good amount cause Hinge elo pill. Possible due to location and elo on James side. JFL at you relying on Tinder experiments to say who mogs. Elo is everything and I stand on this. Actually hilarious at people falling for this.
How is it a high elo pill when niko did 10x better on the same elo.

How is it a high elo pill when niko did 10x better on the same elo.
Niko did his Tinder experiment during the best time and day combine with a location that favors his phenotype.That itself plays a massive role. Location and timing combine with Niko not experimenting hundreds of guys prior. The only time he made a Tinder prior was a few years ago when he was like 18 which didn't get any decent results as that was prior to his glow up.

Genuinely confused how that HTN black guy outperforms Kakonge as well. Based on this theory, have low trust facial features, and a huge gym body to mog one of the most handsome black male models ever. Amazing.

Niko did his Tinder experiment during the best time and day combine with a location that favors his phenotype.That itself plays a massive role. Location and timing combine with Niko not experimenting hundreds of guys prior. The only time he made a Tinder prior was a few years ago when he was like 18 which didn't get any decent results as that was prior to his glow up.

Genuinely confused how that HTN black guy outperforms Kakonge as well. Based on this theory, have low trust facial features, and a huge gym body to mog one of the most handsome black male models ever. Amazing.
tall lightskin and jacked theory. Its quite consistent too

• +1
The only black people to do good both in media (like hollywood) and OLD are lighter skinned ones, it’s just a fact of life tbh.

Damn kakonge got 24 matches? I got 24 matches.

tall lightskin and jacked theory. Its quite consistent too
Kakonge is tall and jacked, but the other guy has a HTN face, while Kakonge is way more handsome than that guy and it's not even close.

2990928771454815667.jpg
3046658_JAMES4.jpeg

Just lol.

The only black people to do good both in media (like hollywood) and OLD are lighter skinned ones, it’s just a fact of life tbh.
Lol, not even sure if the other guy is light skin based on the comparison photos I used of them two. Maybe Kakonge just need a gym fuckboy photoset vibes and he'll be the ultimate mogger. That's what I'm seeing here based on @Blackgymmax experiment theories.
Damn kakonge got 24 matches? I got 24 matches.
Something is off. Kakonge will do fine and well in practically any location with proper ELO and photos. Actual delusion if you think he legitimately got 24 matches and the majority of girls rejected him. I would love to see Kakonge walk in the same Toronto mall where @Blackgymmax did his observations of all the oofy doofy couples he saw.

• +1
Reactions: badamj
Sup bro how are you im from the future i got some news for you

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
WOTW thread. Worst of the worst

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
BUMP
REMINDER TO GO BACK TO AFRICA NIGGERS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
BUMP
REMINDER TO GO BACK TO AFRICA NIGGERS

Fuck you @Blackgymmax, you made me spit out my water with this thread.

You should write a boondocks skit about looksmaxxing JFL.

BOTB material, high quality post.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Blackgymmax
How much white people are getting In Toronto compared to blacks?
Dunno but theres alotnof shit curry areas so running an exp in deep toronto has many ugly deathnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23157
niggers are naturally much lower trust than whites, its obvious old isnt gonna work for them at all.

niggers are naturally much lower trust than whites, its obvious old isnt gonna work for them at all.
Cope tbh. I may have to retract this thread

Legendary thread

• +1