(BLACKS DEFEATED) james kakonge tinder experiment tyrones (BLACKS ARE SUBHUMAN)

you used a famous Male model Jfl, ofc they're going to know it's a catfish.

you might as well have used Sean o pry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and fogdart
Its all about looking high trust - @Niko69 is just one example of that

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
💀 white girls are easier than black girls. Its not brutal at all.

Thoughts
@tyronelite @anactualdude
Yep.. white girls just give it to you like it’s nothing lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19172, Pubertymaxxer3 and Looks234
Yep.. white girls just give it to you like it’s nothing lol
:soy: Only 1% of non black girls like black guys tho

Gotta blackpill these mf’s

• +1
  • JFL
But u r a mullato?
So

Niggas like this are slaying
E4665B23 E68B 47BB ACEE 8AEBB171901B
2CA84388 E36B 44A5 A00B 1495831F109F

Notice how only Africans complain about inceldom tho. You niggas aren’t ntmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Pubertymaxxer3, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
i wouldnt go as far as to saying tyrone only but yes
IRL Tyrone = HTN face black dude who's jacked and at least 5'9" with some halos like tattoos, NT hairstyle, athlete etc not literal Psl tyrone. If you're talking about psl Tyrones, Idris Elba won't even quality even though he's IRL tyrone. thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 19172, BeenLMSsinceMSN and 2 others
IRL Tyrone = HTN face black dude who's jacked and at least 5'9" with some halos like tattoos, NT hairstyle, athlete etc not literal Psl tyrone. If you're talking about psl Tyrones, Idris Elba won't even quality even though he's IRL tyrone. thoughts?
oh yeah no i completely agree literally every single time its been like this. an idris elba would probably do good once he pulls out his signature smile tho

• +1
:soy: Only 1% of non black girls like black guys tho

Gotta blackpill these mf’s

Even if it was LITERALLY 1%.. these niggas are tellin me they can’t find 1 out of 1,170,000? :lul:

91CC4328 0FDE 49F8 9DE1 3C5699E28D4D AB771B2D 5856 4972 BCC4 63C660DA574B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19172, Pubertymaxxer3 and Looks234
you used a famous Male model Jfl, ofc they're going to know it's a catfish.

you might as well have used Sean o pry
sean o'aspie would do terrible on tinder because of being oldcel and probably the most autistic psl god in existence next to actual autistic james, aswell as teh fact that he has low averageness (nick bateman is the highest appeal man of all time to women and he gets mogged hard by a lot of ppl worshipped on this forum, facially atleast)

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 16853
Its all about looking high trust - @Niko69 is just one example of that
yes but how many of those matches that he has would niko be able to slay? there are confirmed cases of ppl gettting a billion matches and only slaying like 2 of them or something like that. Exaggeration ofc but you get the point. LTR vs Primal/ons appeal and everything. Not coping tho since i am prettyboypilled

• +1
yes but how many of those matches that he has would niko be able to slay? there are confirmed cases of ppl gettting a billion matches and only slaying like 2 of them or something like that. Exaggeration ofc but you get the point. LTR vs Primal/ons appeal and everything. Not coping tho since i am prettyboypilled
we've see him post pics on the beach with the aryan stacies he matches.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Ceo of cope
sean o'aspie would do terrible on tinder because of being oldcel and probably the most autistic psl god in existence next to actual autistic james, aswell as teh fact that he has low averageness (nick bateman is the highest appeal man of all time to women and he gets mogged hard by a lot of ppl worshipped on this forum, facially atleast)
that's what I'm saying he should do tinder on equal footing, Male model vs male model or Instagram chad vs Instagram chad, comparing apples to oranges is stupid

• +1
You forgot DarKTriad theory, this is what I’m currently running
if you do that irl and you are sub ramirez only thing you are running is get arrested and lose your virginity to 12 inch bbc gangbang in prison theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Pubertymaxxer3 and Blackgymmax
we've see him post pics on the beach with the aryan stacies he matches.
never began if you arent high trust htn with hitler's wet dream pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Pubertymaxxer3 and fogdart
Stop this fucking cope. Tyrone is a gl black dude end Of discussion what your referring to is just a tall black normie. Kakonge didn’t do well because he’s onyl overrated on here, I have alwyas said he isn’t even in top 10 best looking black guys he’s just wanked by faggots on this site, come back when donny savage, broderick and asap tier looks guys (actual top tier black men) get the same treatment

Yeah Kikongo or whaterver his name is is GL yeah he’s Tyrone I guess but he’s a generic Tyrone nothing special would slay anywhere but would be beaten by propper chads and Tyrone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Ceo of cope
So

Niggas like this are slaying
View attachment 1839579View attachment 1839580

Notice how only Africans complain about inceldom tho. You niggas aren’t ntmaxxed
Africans are cringecels, come europe and see how these jokers dress, their whole thing is copying Jamaicans and black Americans because africas are autistic cringe bois, even their music is just drums how pathetic they give all niggas a bad name

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, fogdart and Looks234
ITT Blacks infighting and loads of copes + resident forum uncle tom licking the balls of whites as usual

• +1
Africans are cringecels, come europe and see how these jokers dress, their whole thing is copying Jamaicans and black Americans because africas are autistic cringe bois
This is how niggas complaining about black smv look like ( @Blackgymmax )

Refuse to groom themselves, refuse to fashionmaxx, refuse to “act black” , no black friends
72A30F37 9074 493D 8B7D 0F9615C3F732

Meanwhile the guys slaying
43729DD5 DD9D 4009 8EFE 822DDB2DE862

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Racky, datboijj and 3 others

Refuse to groom themselves, refuse to fashionmaxx, refuse to “act black” , no black friends
View attachment 1839619

View attachment 1839615
holy shit these 2 guys have the same fucking bone structure but the bottom one looks way better. Harmony/ratios and coloring is so fucking legit i cant cope anymore with my lefort 6 and wraparound skeleton implants fml

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Looks234
also proves that one should avoid selfies if sub chad and 2+ FWHR, compact midface, perfect es ratio etc. Selfies make your minor harmonic failos and assymetries appear 10x worse. BDD dispensors they are

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Looks234

View attachment 1839619

View attachment 1839615
Lol @Blackgymmax is actually African American - he’s not an African villager. What’s the minimum psl needed to slay as a black dude iyo?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope, Pubertymaxxer3 and Looks234
if you do that irl and you are sub ramirez only thing you are running is get arrested and lose your virginity to 12 inch bbc gangbang in prison theory
Jail would be a piece of cake for a Triad mogger like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope and Pubertymaxxer3
Africans are cringecels, come europe and see how these jokers dress, their whole thing is copying Jamaicans and black Americans because africas are autistic cringe bois, even their music is just drums how pathetic they give all niggas a bad name
Ur a whole whiteboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, fogdart and Looks234
Lol @Blackgymmax is actually African American - he’s not an African villager. What’s the minimum psl needed to slay as a black dude iyo?
he gets mogged hard by avg Masaai tribesman. Over if you dont drink cowblood and baboob brians every day + run for a billion miles every week

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie, Pubertymaxxer3, Blackgymmax and 2 others
  • +1
no the real slayers are like jock versions of broderick
Don’t know about online but in Germany irl that shit doesn’t work, the more high trust the better. Here niggas that look like will smith would do really well

• +1
he gets mogged hard by avg Masaai tribesman. Over if you dont drink cowblood and baboob brians every day + run for a billion miles every week
Not a larp btw, 188cm avg height aswell (cherrypicked i know but i want to believe)

• +1
this oldcel whitegirl maxxes more eeffectively than every curry on this forum and beyond

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, hypernormie and Pubertymaxxer3
4-4.5 and gym or less African American pheno 4.5 or 5+ Congo pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Looks234, fogdart and 1 other person
also proves that one should avoid selfies if sub chad and 2+ FWHR, compact midface, perfect es ratio etc. Selfies make your minor harmonic failos and assymetries appear 10x worse. BDD dispensors they are
only non mirror selfies I have are with my parents/family.

• +1
Don’t know about online but in Germany irl that shit doesn’t work, the more high trust the better. Here niggas that look like will smith would do really well
Black in Germany? How brutal is it ?

• +1
This is water. Blacks have joke tier smv compared to good looking white men, simply because the world is racist. Doesn’t change the objective fact women are more attracted to black men. They just won’t go for black men because it’s looked down upon.

Where did you run the Mukasa experiment? In Germany Mukasa would slay prime aryan women.
Exactly, @fogdart and @Blackgymmax said I’m a normie, but I don’t struggle that much, I mostly get mtb for hookups (and my last ltr). They like that high trust sort of look Mukasa has here.

• +1
Black in Germany? How brutal is it ?
Where does this myth come from? Who even said blacks struggle here? You won‘t be getting Stacies but you won‘t be completely incel unless you‘re a refugee or low iq black.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Pubertymaxxer3

View attachment 1839619

View attachment 1839615
In Germany (especially Berlin) the second guy would get kindergarten teachers and tattoo parlour artists, the first guy may luck it out with a HTB if he speaks German and uses IRL game (but has to well educated with good career). This is more true if he is American/Canadian vs African.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, fogdart and Pubertymaxxer3
Exactly, @fogdart and @Blackgymmax said I’m a normie, but I don’t struggle that much, I mostly get mtb for hookups (and my last ltr). They like that high trust sort of look Mukasa has here.
Like I told you yesterday, location matters a lot when it comes to Blacks. Mukasa may operate on god mode in Germany, but not in Canada. If you're consistently pulling MTBs then I'm wrong about your SMV assessment you may be HTN/tyronelite and I just misjudged you. IRL treatment always tramps autistic ratings

@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 19172 and 1 other person
Like I told you yesterday, location matters a lot when it comes to Blacks. Mukasa may operate on god mode in Germany, but not in Canada. If you're consistently pulling MTBs then I'm wrong about your SMV assessment you may be HTN/tyronelite and I just misjudged you. IRL treatment always tramps autistic ratings

@Blackgymmax
yeah but I was just baiting for reps here to see niggers seethe

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
blacks defeated the moment they got enslaved

they've just been coping ever since

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

@Blackgymmax
That doesn't make him HTN-Tyronelite lol. Who said normie blacks can't get average women for hookups? I don't know what OP is going on about blacks being subhuman. If you are gl, you are gl. Also, blacks/mulattos have highest SMV after whites. This entire thread is projection from a self-hating nigger.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Must be so brutal being black

How can you even approach any non black girl knowing there's a 99% chance she doesn't go for blacks, and even if she did, what are the chances she's attracted to you back

You'd have to run OLD game, go to black clubs or get extremely lucky

Fucking brutal, the competition must be so fierce too since all the other black guys will be doing the same shit. You literally need to be a 6'6 Tyrone superman to set yourself out from the crowd

As a black guy, if you're manlet, average face or small cock, it's so fucking over
tbh white girls are way easier to have sex with than black girls in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19172 and Looks234
💀 white girls are easier than black girls. Its not brutal at all.

Thoughts
@tyronelite @anactualdude
100% easier than black girls. And the attractive ones are easier than the mid/ugly ones. Niggas on here just don’t know how to pull smh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, tyronelite, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
tbh white girls are way easier to have sex with than black girls in my experience
they expect an African American tyrone or lightskin where as bbc whites just want anyone ok looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 19172
NOW TO MAKE MY FIRST BOTB THREAD. MODS STICKY THIS FOR THE BLACKCELS COMING TO LOOKSMAX
SO WITH FOGDART WE DECIDED TO TEST THE SMV OF MULTIPLE BLACK GUYS AND IT SEEMS PEOPLE THINK A GUY LIKE JAMES KAKONGE IS SOME SORT OF GOD? MAYBE ON A GLOBAL SCALE BUT THERES PLENTY OF CITIES WHERE NIGGERS LIKE HIM GET ABSOLUTELY CURB STOMPED
View attachment 1838934
View attachment 1838937
IS THIS YOUR GOD? @looksmaxxer234

NOW TO END THE REST OF YOUR COPES

NOW WHEN NIKO69 WAS RAN TO THE SAME EXACT TEST?

View attachment 1838940

View attachment 1838941

hahahaha hahaahhaahahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
YOU FUCKING SLAVES NEED TO GO BACK TO AFRICA TO SLAY HAHAHAHAH

NO BUT SERIOUSLY THERES MORE TO THIS, ILL SHOW YOU BLACK GUYS WHO DID OUTPERFORM HIM BY 2X OR MORE
View attachment 1838942
View attachment 1838943
INTERESTING HUH?
MY THEORY IS THAT BECAUSE OF THE CAP ON BLACKS IN SOME AREAS THAT IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU HIT 6+PSL AND SINCE LOW CLASS RTTER LOOKING DUDES SNATCH ALOT OF LOWER TIER WOMEN THAT THEY BECOME THE SUPERIOR (DONT BE FOOLED THE 6PSL BLACK WILL STILL HAVE HIS STACY EVERY NOW AND THEN) HOWEVER THIS WAS QUITE THE FIND
B L A C K = S U B H U M A N ESPECIALLY YOURE BLACK "MALE MODELS" WHO HAVE LITERAL JOKE TIER SMV COMPARED TO FOOTBALL JOCK LOOKING MFS
bro you are in top 10 best tyrones i have ever seen no cap

holy shit these 2 guys have the same fucking bone structure but the bottom one looks way better. Harmony/ratios and coloring is so fucking legit i cant cope anymore with my lefort 6 and wraparound skeleton implants fml
he's not slaying. all black slayers either have a good mandible or a good beard and body. this site is actually clueless. Guys like this beg for 400 lbs black girls and I've seen it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 21620 and tyronelite
he's not slaying. all black slayers either have a good mandible or a good beard and body. this site is actually clueless. Guys like this beg for 400 lbs black girls and I've seen it
Tales from the coon nest