Blood test levels for upcoming finasteride trial

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
I have done this test 2 days ago. I thought I had something abnormal like a high SHBG which causes me sides on finasteride.

My experience so far with finasteride:

1) 1.25mg a day. Ball ache, severe insomnia, ED, watery semen. Had to quit after 3 weeks / month.

2) 0.83mg EOD (I cut the proscar pill into 6 pieces) sides were there like ball ache, insomnia and watery semen / weaker erections. Had to quit after a month because insomnia was too much to handle.

Those were the major sides, smaller sides like decreased body hair and slow beard growth. But I don't give a fuck about both bh...

3) this is my 3rd try which I will be going to dose 0.125mg once a week for a month, then 2 times a week then 3 times a week. I bought 1mg pills Propecia.

• I couldn't test DHT because that alone gonna cost me $90 alone here.

IMG 20221013 191429

@kamil @SubhumanCurrycel @Sir Galachad @DHTrash @Thomas DOM @TrestIsBest @AllesScheiße

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, buflek, Sir Galachad and 3 others
Bump... Are the blood levels in normal range?!

I have done this test 2 days ago. I thought I had something abnormal like a high SHBG which causes me sides on finasteride.

1) 1.25mg a day. Ball ache, severe insomnia, ED, watery semen. Had to quit after 3 weeks / month.

2) 0.83mg EOD (I cut the proscar pill into 6 pieces) sides were there like ball ache, insomnia and watery semen / weaker erections. Had to quit after a month because insomnia was too much to handle.

Those were the major sides, smaller sides like decreased body hair and slow beard growth. But I don't give a fuck about both bh...

3) this is my 3rd try which I will be going to dose 0.125mg once a week for a month, then 2 times a week then 3 times a week. I bought 1mg pills Propecia.

View attachment 1909645

@kamil @SubhumanCurrycel @Sir Galachad @DHTrash @Thomas DOM @TrestIsBest @AllesScheiße
Thanks for the tag.

Hm, interesting.

1.25mg is definitely too much, I had similar sides, except no ball ache, but I had very bad depression and anxiety off that dose, along this insomnia, ED, watery semen.

0.83mg EOD wouldn't cut it either, your weekly dose is too high. But you already know this, as you had the sides.

Keep us updated with your 3) attempt, that might work out.

Now onto reviewing your blood work.

There are a few cases in which you may be having side effects, I'll go over them.

To begin,

I don't think your testosterone is high enough to facilitate and backfill the androgen-related functions of DHT, as now it is being inhibited.

You have 511ng/dl total testosterone, and your DHT is likely very low, thus you have a low androgen index, the testosterone is unable to support all of the androgen-related functions in your body, because of the lowered DHT, testosterone has more of a role to play in your body, and you don't have enough of it.

Thus you're going to have to increase your testosterone to counteract this, either naturally or unnaturally.

Your estrogen could be a little bit higher too, 30pg/mL seems to be the sweet spot for men, increasing testosterone will fix this as more aromatization will occur and so forth, so don't worry.

Lastly, there is another potential cause for side effects, and that is if you have a lack of many GABA receptors in your brain, and thus the inhibited conversion that finasteride plays on progesterone converting to allopregnanolone has a major impact on you because your brain is more reliant on allopregnanolone and doesn't have many GABA receptors to make the inhibition negligible.

But there's no way of telling if this is the case or not atm, we'll have to optimize your hormonal profile first and see if you can "fix" the sides and if that doesn't do anything the last option will likely be the probable reason as to why you continue to have sides.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Elvisandreaa, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
Thanks for the tag.

Hm, interesting.

1.25mg is definitely too much, I had similar sides, except no ball ache, but I had very bad depression and anxiety off that dose, along this insomnia, ED, watery semen.

0.83mg EOD wouldn't cut it either, your weekly dose is too high. But you already know this, as you had the sides.

There are a few cases in which you may be having side effects, I'll go over them.

To begin,

I don't think your testosterone is high enough to facilitate and backfill the androgen-related functions of DHT, as now it is being inhibited.

You have 511ng/dl total testosterone, and your DHT is likely very low, thus you have a low androgen index, the testosterone is unable to support all of the androgen-related functions in your body, because of the lowered DHT, testosterone has more of a role to play in your body, and you don't have enough of it.

Thus you're going to have to increase your testosterone to counteract this, either naturally or unnaturally.

Your estrogen could be a little bit higher too, 30pg/mL seems to be the sweet spot for men, increasing testosterone will fix this as more aromatization will occur and so forth, so don't worry.

Lastly, there is another potential cause for side effects, and that is if you have a lack of many GABA receptors in your brain, and thus the inhibited conversion that finasteride plays on progesterone converting to allopregnanolone has a major impact on you because your brain is more reliant on allopregnanolone and doesn't have many GABA receptors to make the inhibition negligible.

But there's no way of telling if this is the case or not atm, we'll have to optimize your hormonal profile first and see if you can "fix" the sides and if that doesn't do anything the last option will likely be the probable reason as to why you continue to have sides.
Naturally:

• Lift weights and exercise frequently.
  • Get your body fat as close to 10-12% as possible.
    • The leaner you are, the less aromatase activity you will have, thus resulting in lower Estrogen and SHBG levels, consequently increasing free testosterone and DHT levels.
    • Obesity is associated with low testosterone concentrations, which are not secondary to an increase in estradiol concentrations.
  • Gain as much muscle as possible.
    • Muscle mass not only supports improved insulin sensitivity, but it will increase your metabolic rate, consequently keeping you leaner, and thereby supporting a hormone profile with an optimized ratio of bioavailable androgens. These androgens then support increased muscle mass, essentially creating a virtuous circle of hormone optimization.
    • Having enough muscle mass is the only way you will be able to walk around with a lean body composition year round without significantly depriving yourself of calories. Nutrient deprivation is not sustainable and will ultimately result in a slow metabolism and hindered androgen production.
  • Get enough sleep.
    • Obvious, but most do not actually get enough sleep. Most have a disrupted circadian rhythm and poor sleep hygiene, leading to suboptimal hormone secretion and inadequate amounts of REM and deep sleep.
Fix your diet, Vertical diet is a good place to start, or an animal-based diet, I don't think a full carnivore diet would be the best for you.

Supplements: Vitamin D, Boron (lower shbg, increase androgens in the body), Tongkat Ali,

Fish oil, Magnesium, zinc, b vitamins (these you should be able to get with a healthy diet and you shouldn't have to supplement them)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Elvisandreaa, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Thanks for the tag.

Hm, interesting.

To begin,

My pleasure.

I didn't pay much attention for the first time so I will be judging my second attempt.

Note that the first week of fin on the second trial, I had an increase in my libido and erections! But it declined after.

Also my skin has improved while on fin. Thus it means that I had spike in testosterone which also increased my estrogen.

Erections / libido (Testosterone) + better skin (Estrogen).

So in theory the spike has benefited me either way but somehow my erections and libido declined after, but skin stayed good.

Then estrogen hit the sweetspot you've mentioned I believe.

How do I know if I have poor GABA receptors? I'm already on Baclofen for anxiety, am I raping my GABA receptors? Tho I didn't use Baclofen while I used to take fin.

So I have to fix Testosterone... When I take Zinc my erections and libido is better + more semen volume. At only 11mg a day!

I also used Tribulus Terrestris and benefited the same way!

So I'm thinking about taking these 2 supplements while on finasteride beside Vitamin D3.

What else can I do for testosterone? Except weekly injections?

What about GABA?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
My pleasure.

I didn't pay much attention for the first time so I will be judging my second attempt.

Note that the first week of fin on the second trial, I had an increase in my libido and erections! But it declined after.

Also my skin has improved while on fin. Thus it means that I had spike in testosterone which also increased my estrogen.

Erections / libido (Testosterone) + better skin (Estrogen).

So in theory the spike has benefited me either way but somehow my erections and libido declined after, but skin stayed good.

Then estrogen hit the sweetspot you've mentioned I believe.

How do I know if I have poor GABA receptors? I'm already on Baclofen for anxiety, am I raping my GABA receptors? Tho I didn't use Baclofen while I used to take fin.

So I have to fix Testosterone... When I take Zinc my erections and libido is better + more semen volume. At only 11mg a day!

I also used Tribulus Terrestris and benefited the same way!

So I'm thinking about taking these 2 supplements while on finasteride beside Vitamin D3.

What else can I do for testosterone? Except weekly injections?

What about GABA?
The erections and libido may not be primarily linked to testosterone, remember allopregnanolone is also an important regulator of such things.

People with post-finasteride syndrome have good test, but no allopregnanolone and thus have ED, low sex drive, and all these nasty symptoms.

Although in your case it might have been the testosterone, or your allopregnanolone before it got severely inhibited, tough to say.

You cannot really tell about the GABA receptors, it's not really about having poor GABA receptors but the amount of them that you have, some people are simply born with more, as some are born with less.

That sounds good, zinc + tribulus terrestris, glad you found success with those, now you know what works and can help with sides.

Not sure if Baclofen, is having a negative effect on your receptors, although It might be downregulating your GABA receptors, I'm too sleepy to look into these studies on it atm, so sorry about that lol.

Supposedly L-theanine can help with GABA, probably some other things, I don't have a really good answer for that, I can bet there are some good BDNF-increasing peptides that'd help too.

I personally stopped using finasteride, although If I continued using It I would have likely had an answer to that question because I would have tried to find a solution, this is how I know all of this, as I ended up learning to cope with the fin sides I was experiencing despite using exogenous testosterone and other means that in theory would have solved the issue, it drove me insane not knowing what was going on. So I had to figure out what was going on.

Turns out using exogenous testosterone is not so simple with finasteride and you must use exogenous progesterone or pregnenolone or hcg, to continually help the production of allopregnanolone(progesterone is very low on TRT), or else the sides can get even worse than they were before.

And for testosterone, just check my post before, hopefully, that advice helps quite substantially regarding your T levels.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Kroker

View attachment 1909645

I left the Finasteride ship 3 months ago, because even topical gave me side effects (sensitive nipples, ED, worse workouts).
Got Botox injected 2 months ago, will see soon if it has any effect.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Elvisandreaa and Kroker
0.125 mg a week is not a lot, might not be effective tbh. How will you cut them up? Or are you going to try and dissolve them? Pills are small as it is.

Insomnia is most likely a nocebo. I haven't had any issues with sleep. I used to have insomnia and trust me, most people have insomnia because of stress in their lives. Work, shit diet, no proper sleep rhythm, little exercise etc. So obv their mind is going to race before sleep. If you live care-free, you will not get insomnia lol.

I did experience watery semen for a bit, then it was really thick for a while. Now it's just normal.

Paradoxically my libido is higher now 6 months on fin than before I hopped on. I was really hoping it would reduce my urges, but it has only increased it. Also very noticable improvement in density so far, as I'm a diffuse thinner.

sensitive nipples
I had this for the first 2 weeks, but it went away. Problem is, the more you pinch them to check for gyno, the more it will hurt each subsequent time you do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker
Can I mix pure borax with water instead of buying the supplement? it's the same thing I think, but the supplement one(100 tablets) costs 5 times more than the 1kg of pure borax :lul:

I left the Finasteride ship 3 months ago, because even topical gave me side effects (sensitive nipples, ED, worse workouts).
Got Botox injected 2 months ago, will see soon if it has any effect.
What dose of oral fin were you on?
Have you tried topical fin?

0.125 mg a week is not a lot, might not be effective tbh. How will you cut them up? Or are you going to try and dissolve them? Pills are small as it is.

Insomnia is most likely a nocebo. I haven't had any issues with sleep. I used to have insomnia and trust me, most people have insomnia because of stress in their lives. Work, shit diet, no proper sleep rhythm, little exercise etc. So obv their mind is going to race before sleep. If you live care-free, you will not get insomnia lol.

I did experience watery semen for a bit, then it was really thick for a while. Now it's just normal.

Paradoxically my libido is higher now 6 months on fin than before I hopped on. I was really hoping it would reduce my urges, but it has only increased it. Also very noticable improvement in density so far, as I'm a diffuse thinner.

I had this for the first 2 weeks, but it went away. Problem is, the more you pinch them to check for gyno, the more it will hurt each subsequent time you do it.
Yeah couldn't do the 0.125mg it kept getting powder like... So I took 0.25mg todays morning.

When I took it ED and EOD I literally couldn't sleep. Not nocebo I know because on the days I didn't take the pill when I used to EOD, my sleep was noticeably better...

What's your fin dose? What's your hairloss regimen?

tag me with the results pls

• +1
What dose of oral fin were you on?
Have you tried topical fin?

Yeah couldn't do the 0.125mg it kept getting powder like... So I took 0.25mg todays morning.

When I took it ED and EOD I literally couldn't sleep. Not nocebo I know because on the days I didn't take the pill when I used to EOD, my sleep was noticeably better...

I told you that I went topical lol, read the post again. Oral dose was 0,625mg EOD and topical 1ml of a 0,05% solution.

• +1
I still can't believe people relentlessly tracking down everything and micromanaging, just pop it and forget it lmao

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I still can't believe people relentlessly tracking down everything and micromanaging, just pop it and forget it lmao
yea just because having a non working dick is no problem for you doesnt mean it isnt a problem for us sex havers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Elvisandreaa, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
Meanwhile I'm taking dut and shooting insane loads, maintaining an erection after cumming and horny all the fucking day. Over for your shitty hormonal profile + neuroticism.

Last edited:
Fin 1.25mg ed + dermapen 1mm once a week on temple areas. Stopped with topical minoxidil, because too cumbersome shit, although it did help. Would take oral min if it wasn't for the side effect profile. Ruined my endurance and got heart palpitations at 2.5 mgs when exercising. Might try really low dose, like 0.25mgs ed, if my doctor can prescribe me

• +1
tag me with the results pls
Sure thing bro.
Merecks dick drainer spotted.

Nigger lover nobody is privileged to be sides free like you. So keep your ugly mouth shut.

Meanwhile I'm taking dut and shooting insane loads, maintaining an erection after cumming and horny all the fucking day. Over for your shitty hormonal profile + neuroticism.
Good for you I guess... Why do you say I have shitty hormonal profile?

Also why am I a neurotic? Would I be happy to delude myself into believing that I'm getting sides of a potential cure for my issue? Ofcourse not... I would be more than grateful for it to work without any sides...
I told you that I went topical lol, read the post again. Oral dose was 0,625mg EOD and topical 1ml of a 0,05% solution.
You combined both? That would be overkill...

Anyway if you didn't, try the 'Mazzarella protocol' it's the lowest possible dose 0.005% and do it EOD.

Also try to get it combined with a Liposomal Gel which is indicated to not let fin go systemic.
Fin 1.25mg ed + dermapen 1mm once a week on temple areas. Stopped with topical minoxidil, because too cumbersome shit, although it did help. Would take oral min if it wasn't for the side effect profile. Ruined my endurance and got heart palpitations at 2.5 mgs when exercising. Might try really low dose, like 0.25mgs ed, if my doctor can prescribe me
Noted ty. Btw I don't think 0.25mg oral minox gonna do anything tbh... Can you EOD on minox too?

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Sure thing bro.

Merecks dick drainer spotted.

Nigger lover nobody is privileged to be sides free like you. So keep your ugly mouth shut.

Good for you I guess... Why do you say I have shitty hormonal profile?

Also why am I a neurotic? Would I be happy to delude myself into believing that I'm getting sides of a potential cure for my issue? Ofcourse not... I would be more than grateful for it to work without any sides...

You combined both? That would be overkill...

Anyway if you didn't, try the 'Mazzarella protocol' it's the lowest possible dose 0.005% and do it EOD.

Also try to get it combined with a Liposomal Gel which is indicated to not let fin go systemic.

Noted ty. Btw I don't think 0.25mg oral minox gonna do anything tbh... Can you EOD on minox too?
has nothing to do with hormonal profile. im high t and got a better body than anyone from my gym despite not being able to lift for months cuz of injury

yea just because having a non working dick is no problem for you doesnt mean it isnt a problem for us sex havers
my penislossus is harder than ever after dutasteride, keep factchecking for me pseudointellectual malnourished nigger from slums of mumbai sewer neighborhood

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and buflek
my penislossus is harder than ever after dutasteride, keep factchecking for me pseudointellectual malnourished nigger from slums of mumbai sewer neighborhood
because it also raises testosterone for the lack of dht

wait a couple or years till your hormones are permanently fucked you cancer shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
because it also raises testosterone for the lack of dht

wait a couple or years till your hormones are permanently fucked you cancer shitskin
lmao, i have been injecting testosterone for past two years before dutasteride :lul: keep coping and seething for my restored hairline. the only hormones it fucks up are bunch of neurosteroids that does jackshit and you can actually supply those said neurosteroids exogenously also :lul: :lul: :lul:

lmao, i have been injecting testosterone for past two years before dutasteride :lul: keep coping and seething for my restored hairline. the only hormones it fucks up are bunch of neurosteroids that does jackshit and you can actually supply those said neurosteroids exogenously also :lul: :lul: :lul:
didnt read past first 4-5 words keep writing essays you ugly dick sucker but i aint readinz hem

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
didnt read past first 4-5 words keep writing essays you ugly dick sucker but i aint readinz hem
keep balding for me.

keep balding for me.
Okay real talk for a moment.

So according to you there no sides effects of fin or dut and people who report side effects are hallucinating?

You make it seem like I'm deluding myself of getting sides of something that might help me? Where is the logic... If any I would even try to carry on with the sides till they subsidies...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, balding17yomanletcel and buflek
Okay real talk for a moment.

So according to you there no sides effects of fin or dut and people who report side effects are hallucinating?

You make it seem like I'm deluding myself of getting sides of something that might help me? Where is the logic... If any I would even try to carry on with the sides till they subsidies...
i really don't care keep being neurotic for me. It works for me, and i didn't experience side effects so i don't care for further since im not a neurotic faggot just like you and wont spend the rest of my short ass lifetime on researching drug chemeicals or some shit

i really don't care keep being neurotic for me. It works for me, and i didn't experience side effects so i don't care for further since im not a neurotic faggot just like you and wont spend the rest of my short ass lifetime on researching drug chemeicals or some shit
Nah you gonna spend your short ass filthy life rimming Erdogans brown hairy asshole turkroach

Keep on with this narcy attitude, what goes around comes around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and buflek
most people who take that shit get sides. the 1-2% side effect study is pure bullshit. its just people who dont realize that their libido slightly dropped or their dick only gers 80-90% hard.

every hairloss related forum or subreddit is filled with people who claim fin gave them sides. even some celebrities who took it had to stop cuz of sides. if you are lucky enough to not get sides, congrats. maybe they will come sooner or later. fin stops working after a certain time for most guys anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel and balding17yomanletcel
most people who take that shit get sides. the 1-2% side effect study is pure bullshit. its just people who dont realize that their libido slightly dropped or their dick only gers 80-90% hard.

every hairloss related forum or subreddit is filled with people who claim fin gave them sides. even some celebrities who took it had to stop cuz of sides. if you are lucky enough to not get sides, congrats. maybe they will come sooner or later. fin stops working after a certain time for most guys anyways
lmao, caging at the neuroticism. most are filled with neurotic cunts who are always on alert and paranoid :lul: :lul: