Bloodborne is the worst game that I have ever played

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I can't imagine who payed for the game. I got it for free and it wasn't even worth that.

The whole game feels like you are being raped by a horny homosexual who wants to inflict as much pain as possible.

There is no pleasure in this game. Deleted it after 3 hours. And I must have died 60 times.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 23218 and 3 others
That’s a shame. Bloodborne is as close to a perfect video game probably ever made. Certainly the best one ever made as of 2022.

Consider redownloading and trying again at some point. You’re missing out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, blackincelibance209, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
That’s a shame. Bloodborne is as close to a perfect video game probably ever made. Certainly the best one ever made as of 2022.

Consider redownloading and trying again at some point. You’re missing out.
what am I missing out on? you like dying every 2 minutes?

• So Sad
Reactions: SLA
what am I missing out on? you like dying every 2 minutes?
Some of the best boss and level design in any game… ever.

The levels are designed so cohesively to loop you back and forth, and just tickle the “eureka moments” without having you solve some sort of baby mode puzzle. You feel like you’re in a world that actually exists, and the geography isn’t arbitrary. The opening level of central yarnham is a masterclass of level design - you are blown away by all its twists and turns in Italy, but after a few hours of expiration, you know exactly how to traverse it.

You learn to overcome challenge and understand the parry system, the health regen system, the aggressive dance you do in battle to stay alive. And unlike with women, there are results - consistency. It tickles your brain in the most satisfying of ways when you parry Gascoigne for the first time.

By the end of the game, the final boss puts all your skills to the test, a boss that would fit in at the end of elden ring it’s so fast and aggressive.

Bloodborne was my second souls game and I probably died 200 times in my first run. And I loved every second.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 20631, blackincelibance209 and 1 other person
Some of the best boss and level design in any game… ever.

The levels are designed so cohesively to loop you back and forth, and just tickle the “eureka moments” without having you solve some sort of baby mode puzzle. You feel like you’re in a world that actually exists, and the geography isn’t arbitrary. The opening level of central yarnham is a masterclass of level design - you are blown away by all its twists and turns in Italy, but after a few hours of expiration, you know exactly how to traverse it.

You learn to overcome challenge and understand the parry system, the health regen system, the aggressive dance you do in battle to stay alive. And unlike with women, there are results - consistency. It tickles your brain in the most satisfying of ways when you parry Gascoigne for the first time.

By the end of the game, the final boss puts all your skills to the test, a boss that would fit in at the end of elden ring it’s so fast and aggressive.

Bloodborne was my second souls game and I probably died 200 times in my first run. And I loved every second.
you're weird

how did you get the game free

I can't imagine who payed for the game. I got it for free and it wasn't even worth that.

The whole game feels like you are being raped by a horny homosexual who wants to inflict as much pain as possible.

There is no pleasure in this game. Deleted it after 3 hours. And I must have died 60 times.
I started it a day ago. It’s hard but you must be trash op. I’m gonna rape the cleric boss today for you. I am a visceral master.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
these games are just bad kingdom hearts

It’s my third souls game. Maybe try elden ring first, elden ring was easier imo. I died a shit ton of times as well, I just found some shortcuts to speed things up

Bloodborne is the best Souls game IMO. Haven’t played Sekiro or DeS though. DS3 is discount Bloodborne and Elden Ring is too tedious. Open world doesn’t work for Souls I think.

DS2 is second best.

Problem with the other games is that they feel like jobs rather than games. Bloodborne is something you can pick up and play like an arcade game given you’re on ng+ or late game and DS2 has the most build variety and content, likewise you can easily play the game like BB due to bonfire ascetics so there’s loads of freedom. Whereas other games you just grind and grind, kill boss, achieve this etc etc. DS1 starts off well then becomes a grind halfway through.

The beginning of Bloodborne is the worst part tbh. You have no items or the starting weapons are boring so it’s a tedious slog. Gascoigne nigger pisses me off

When you hit Cathedral Ward the game starts to open up and gets 10x better especially with DLC.

• +1
Reactions: blackincelibance209
Just play it hacked godmode . You're not gonna die+ enjoy the bosses and the cool atmosphere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
dark souls 3 is way better

bloodbourne is overrated trash

dark souls 3 had better bosses and better setting not gay emo gothic shit

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back