Blue/redpill has helped me get more girls than Muh blackpill

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Saying hi to a girl
Talking to her on snap for few days talking about life and interests had helped me get laid instead of squinting or saying hey let’s hookup and saying Muh only chad can slay after getting rejected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Looks234, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Saying hi to a girl
1F6198C2 69EA 4275 B054 F403FB4E7918

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Saying hi to a girl
Talking to her on snap for few days talking about life and interests had helped me get laid instead of squinting or saying hey let’s hookup and saying Muh only chad can slay after getting rejected
Title is right, I have no idea tho what u mean with blackpilled about swuinting ans saying let’s hook up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Title is right, I have no idea tho what u mean with blackpilled about swuinting ans saying let’s hook up
Blackpillers think if girls don’t hook up with you within seconds it’s over and you should give up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, OOGABOOGA, bernanddrago and 2 others
Blackpillers think if girls don’t hook up with you within seconds it’s over and you should give up
They sometimes think that not having sex on first date is bad because all girls are whores and should

• +1
They sometimes think that not having sex on first date is bad because all girls are whores and should
Well many girls are whores but you can’t just say her let’s hook up and expect her to suck you off in gym bathroom unless you’re both drunk

Saying hi to a girl
Blue pill aint got no merrits.

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and IdiAmin
Saying hi to a girl
Cope, huge cope

Depends on how much room you have to ascend via looksmaxxing. Blackpill teaches you how to become attractive, then redpill for using that attractiveness to actually get girls.

Blackpill is like training to become athletic, then redpill is actually learning a sport and using the athleticism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 7580
Depends on how much room you have to ascend via looksmaxxing. Blackpill teaches you how to become attractive, then redpill for using that attractiveness to actually get girls.

Blackpill is like training to become athletic, then redpill is actually learning a sport and using the athleticism
Surgeries don’t work unless you’re really recessed and most people aren’t
Eye surgeries always look weird

Softmaxxing works for sure but normies softmaxx more than blackpilled doomers

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Thing is if you need to talk with a girl to get one, it means she needs to fall for you over a bigger time frame, and that means she will never respect you or see you as something much compared if she immediately wants to have sex with you cause of good psl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Highrise and turkproducer
Thing is if you need to talk with a girl to get one, it means she needs to fall for you over a bigger time frame, and that means she will never respect you or see you as something much compared if she immediately wants to have sex with you cause of good psl
I tried this whole let’s hookup line with different chad fishes and they all got ghosted unless girl was ugly

Surgeries don’t work unless you’re really recessed and most people aren’t
Eye surgeries always look weird

Softmaxxing works for sure but normies softmaxx more than blackpilled doomers
I’m biased bc I had and still have tons of room for improvement from soft maxxing, plus I’m recessed with good bones other than that. Assuming I get bimax and fin stops my hair loss I’ll have gone from 4.5 to like 6 psl

• +1
I’m biased bc I had and still have tons of room for improvement from soft maxxing, plus I’m recessed with good bones other than that. Assuming I get bimax and fin stops my hair loss I’ll have gone from 4.5 to like 6 psl
Nine of my bones are recessed but I have average eye area (soft tissue, fat pads etc) so yea no room for improvement here other than soft maxxing

• +1
Nine of my bones are recessed but I have average eye area (soft tissue, fat pads etc) so yea no room for improvement here other than soft maxxing
Gotchu it is what is, hope you’re decent looking

• +1
Gotchu it is what is, hope you’re decent looking
Yea I’d say above average , lots of girls who matched with my chad fishes matched with me too but obviously chads have more options

• +1
Yea I’d say above average , lots of girls who matched with my chad fishes matched with me too but obviously chads have more options
Good shit. Did you smash any?

• +1
Good shit. Did you smash any?
Yea few , I mostly used tinder for validation and didn’t talk to most girls unless they messaged first, prefer meeting girls irl

• +1
Yea few , I mostly used tinder for validation and didn’t talk to most girls unless they messaged first, prefer meeting girls irl
Mirin u

• Love it
I’ve met girls on hiking trails and at a beach ... I was pretty ripped last summer so it was easy , girls love six pack

• Love it
I’ve met girls on hiking trails and at a beach ... I was pretty ripped last summer so it was easy , girls love six pack
1827E9E5 6E42 46EE 9EFD 1479B62330B3
Oh word? Ngl having had a six pack for like 8 years it doesn’t seem special at all and doesn’t feel like it should be sexually attractive but ig it makes sense given girls aren’t seeing abs irl often

• +1
View attachment 1135539Oh word? Ngl having had a six pack for like 8 years it doesn’t seem special at all and doesn’t feel like it should be sexually attractive but ig it makes sense given girls aren’t seeing abs irl often
Go to places where it’s ok to be shirtless and also work more on your chest

• So Sad
Go to places where it’s ok to be shirtless and also work more on your chest
Bro I just decided to stop training chest bc I feel like having a protruding chest looks stupid with my shitty delt genes

more so in clothes

• So Sad
Bro I just decided to stop training chest bc I feel like having a protruding chest looks stupid with my shitty delt genes

more so in clothes
Train delts more, I pmed you my pic, I used to train my delts a lot

• +1