Bodyfat % has to be 8-10 to have ideal face aesthetics

Zero

Zero

PSL lurker
I'm currently skinnyfat (186 cm/6'1" 71 kg/157 lbs and I assume 15% bodyfat) and there is some fat on my face. If I lose weight will it make my face more chiseled and angular? I remember Zyros and his obsession with his shit, was it well founded or just bs?

I know I should go to the gym btw, but I'm lazy. On the other hand I don't mind not eating, that's literally doing nothing, easy.

get some cardio done while smashing stacies, chad

get some cardio done while smashing stacies, chad

2243b89fb03e850d732d07651f1db16d.png

100 calories = nothing

At 15% you should already know your potential. If still ugly at 15% I'm afraid it's over.

At 15% you should already know your potential. If still ugly at 15% I'm afraid it's over.

Regardless of potential, how many points do you think most people's faces will increase by dropping to 8-10%?

Regardless of potential, how many points do you think most people's faces will increase by dropping to 8-10%?
it depends on how much fat you store in your face. some people have no facial fat even at 15% while others carry alot
i dont think you have a fat face though

That depends on the face tbh 15% is ideal imo at 8% you can even be uglier auswitch mode like I myself around 20-22% aiming for 15%.
Look at this guy for example he look better fat 30-35%

That depends on the face tbh 15% is ideal imo at 8% you can even be uglier auswitch mode like I myself around 20-22% aiming for 15%.
Look at this guy for example he look better fat 30-35%View attachment 80788

I have a long subnordid face with a decent bone structure
I'll jsut lose weight and see what happens. My 184 cm brother weighs 58 kg and is confirmed 8%; he looks leaner than I do in the face

I have a long subnordid face with a decent bone structure
I'll jsut lose weight and see what happens. My 184 cm brother weighs 58 kg and is confirmed 8%; he looks leaner than I do in the face
k

I'm currently skinnyfat (186 cm/6'1" 71 kg/157 lbs and I assume 15% bodyfat) and there is some fat on my face. If I lose weight will it make my face more chiseled and angular? I remember Zyros and his obsession with his shit, was it well founded or just bs?

I know I should go to the gym btw, but I'm lazy. On the other hand I don't mind not eating, that's literally doing nothing, easy.

I have the same stats just probably a bit more muscular
Look at this guy for example he look better fat 30-35%View attachment 80788

The fat guy doesn't look better ... And for 99% of people 8% bf looks better than 15%. Ur coping so fucking hard.