bojack it never began for you

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
@Bojack you were born with inferior genetics, shit face shit height shit frame, females were calling the cops on you back when you were slim and doing PUA. stop blaming your parents for your failure and start respecting them they give you comfort and an easy life they love you and don't want to see you in jail because you got schizo attack again and start cold approaching

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, anthony111553, moreroidsmoredates and 6 others
dnrd schizo

5'4 schizo on 5'4 schizo violence

Once he looks like this it will be over for you
Bojak

• +1
Reactions: smoth, SidharthTheSlayer and ElTruecel
We need more users like him.

Honest, hard-working lads just trying to better their position but miserably failing at it cause their genetics restrict them. Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ElTruecel, Kristin and 1 other person

Honest, hard-working lads just trying to better their position but miserably failing at it cause their genetics restrict them. Brutal
he has the more i spit on you face i've ever seen females must enjoy humiliating him in all the possible ways

I'm so glad i stopped using this site nearly as much

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway

holy fuck bro

@Bojack you were born with inferior genetics, shit face shit height shit frame, females were calling the cops on you back when you were slim and doing PUA. stop blaming your parents for your failure and start respecting them they give you comfort and an easy life they love you and don't want to see you in jail because you got schizo attack again and start cold approaching
Everytime I see an bojack vs bull thread i can’t stop laughing.