Bone density

G

Gocciahh

Bronze
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Posts
291
Reputation
184
I know there isn't any way to grow in height after 21, but is it possible to increase bone density/mass even after puberty? Does HGH work for that?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tyrone06
ye look at connor mcgregor
 
I know there isn't any way to grow in height after 21, but is it possible to increase bone density/mass even after puberty? Does HGH work for that?
yes it´s possible. It probably isnt as easy as if you were still in puberty but it´s still possible to get thicker bones.
 
yes it´s possible. It probably isnt as easy as if you were still in puberty but it´s still possible to get thicker bones.
if I smash them with kicks and weights do the git thick?
 

Similar threads

lowPSL2trueadam
Replies
4
Views
35
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
welli2009
Replies
15
Views
89
tripletungsahur67
tripletungsahur67
yuvdon
Replies
1
Views
53
yuvdon
yuvdon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top