Bone pressed measurments are retarded cope

U

ultra18

Iron
Because everyone presses diffrently. Some say you should press lightly into the pubic bone, some say you should press hard or as far as possible. In most studies done they measure bone pressed for the sake of having equal measurements for everyone regardless of body fat. But they don't write how hard they press and this can differ many centimeters. Do you really think the lady who makes the measurment stabs the pubic bone with the ruler and makes the patient uncomfortable? Some guy wrote he presses so hard it starts to hurt. It's cope since when you have sex (if you can get ur whole dick inside) you can't push back the fat pad more than a centimeter or 2. Take me for example, i'm 14 cm non bonepressed but i'm fat, my fat pad is 4 cm. Will i be able to get most of that inside during sex? Hell no! At most 15 cm.

TLDR: Most guys cheat with bone pressing and are pressing too hard. Non bone pressed is the only thing that matters. Also lean is life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, thecel, lepo2317 and 1 other person
In studies they push until they hit the pubic bone, you can't push farther, because you can't push bone, if you didn't know

• +1
Reactions: Pride, thecel, Mongrelcel and 8 others
it's a white boy thing

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride, Vasco-v2, thecel and 4 others
i thought only fat people did this

• +1
Reactions: Slob and thecel
In studies they push until they hit the pubic bone, you can't push farther, because you can't push bone, if you didn't know
But how do you know when you've reached to the bone, directly when you feel the slightest resistance? How much more? You can't push all the way into the bone because unless you are negative bf% you will always have fat in the way. The only thing that would be 100% accurate for everyone, all the time is an ultra sound or x-ray.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Because everyone presses diffrently. Some say you should press lightly into the pubic bone, some say you should press hard or as far as possible. In most studies done they measure bone pressed for the sake of having equal measurements for everyone regardless of body fat. But they don't write how hard they press and this can differ many centimeters. Do you really think the lady who makes the measurment stabs the pubic bone with the ruler and makes the patient uncomfortable? Some guy wrote he presses so hard it starts to hurt. It's cope since when you have sex (if you can get ur whole dick inside) you can't push back the fat pad more than a centimeter or 2. Take me for example, i'm 14 cm non bonepressed but i'm fat, my fat pad is 4 cm. Will i be able to get most of that inside during sex? Hell no! At most 15 cm.

TLDR: Most guys cheat with bone pressing and are pressing too hard. Non bone pressed is the only thing that matters. Also lean is life.
Bone pressed lengths are legit but telling ppl your bone pressed length is incredibly stupid idk what ur point is

• Hmm...
It's legit to find out what your potential is because if you get lean enough virtually everyone can reduce their fat pad to between 0.2 - 0.5.

Telling people your BPEL size is crap though. Women will judge you by what is visible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, thecel and ultra18
If you want to compare to studies, use BPEL
If you want to tell people your size, use nbpel, but me personally i would say just don’t tell girls your size cause they’re retarded and are going to think you’re like 12 inches anyway

It’s not hard to figure out that you’re not supposed to stab it in till it hurts. Even guys who actively do that know that they’re probably not supposed to do that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and ultra18
Another great day to be 7 inches non bone pressed unfrauded

• So Sad
But they don't write how hard they press and this can differ many centimeters.

“many centimeters.” :lul: Retardation. Pressing lightly into the pubic bone versus pressing hard into the pubic bone differ by a few millimeters.

Average penis is 8 inches deal with it