Bonesmashing gains, or just puberty?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
20211109 204024

~10 months ago @16

20211109 203942

Taken now, 1.5 weeks into bonesmashing. (Havent smashed for 4 days so no swelling)

Cant tell if its just puberty tbh, because I always delete all pics i take of myself.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Ur head is more turned away in the second pic
So we can’t judge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Last edited:
Both, bonesmashing probably helped it/quickened the progress. I think you need to smash for longer to be certain the results are legitimate tho. Keep going :)

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
1.5 weeks are not enough to get results from bonesmashing imo. a month is where you begin to see changes

btw i recommend bonesmashing for a month, then taking a week off, so your bone can have a chance to heal/grow. i bonesmashed on/off for about two years now

1.5 weeks are not enough to get results from bonesmashing imo. a month is where you begin to see changes

btw i recommend bonesmashing for a month, then taking a week off, so your bone can have a chance to heal/grow. i bonesmashed on/off for about two years now
How well has bonesmashing worked?

How well has bonesmashing worked?
zygos and chin are more forward. wrists got thicker. jaw should be off limits as it shakes the skull too much and can potentially cause headaches. i would say that smashing the bottom of your gonions is the biggest bang for your buck out of everything

only tried orbitals/undereyes twice, but the smallest changes to those make a huge difference

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9670
zygos and chin are more forward. wrists got thicker. jaw should be off limits as it shakes the skull too much and can potentially cause headaches. i would say that smashing the bottom of your gonions is the biggest bang for your buck out of everything

only tried orbitals/undereyes twice, but the smallest changes to those make a huge difference
I smash chin, orbitals, browridge.

I make sure my skull is in the most stable position possible as to avoid any unnecessary brain damage when smashing chin

wrist bone smashing guide?