Bonesmashing in college

MAXXXIMUS

MAXXXIMUS

Iron
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Posts
88
Reputation
71
Genuinely how tf am I gonna bonesmash in college in a few weeks, take roids, and do pdo cat eye without looking like an absolute neurodivergent retard? Genuine question I need to blend in with the normies
 
Genuinely how tf am I gonna bonesmash in college in a few weeks, take roids, and do pdo cat eye without looking like an absolute neurodivergent retard? Genuine question I need to blend in with the normies
Couple years too late
 
You do it at home?! and use concealer on the smash marks
 
You do it at home?! and use concealer on the smash marks
Yeah but like where am I supposed to go to bs? I can easily hide the marks but like wtf am I supposed to do go under my covers and hit my face with a hammer😂 roomies will think I’m a giga gooner
 
Wym are you in a shared dorm or what
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
5
Views
55
Joe0109
J
T
Replies
11
Views
56
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
O
Replies
8
Views
56
ascendboiz
ascendboiz
kernelmogs
Replies
9
Views
45
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
N
Replies
2
Views
36
nordsen
N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top