rs_psl
Bronze
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2026
- Posts
- 278
- Reputation
- 98
after how many months did you guys start seeing permanent results from bonesmashing? thanks also drop a pic of your ascension from it will ya? ty
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Takes about four to five weeks to improve drastic results I'd advise u to B's the Zygo area mostly + No light tapping as it won't work u need to get under That later
permanent results after just 5 weeks?Takes about four to five weeks to improve drastic results I'd advise u to B's the Zygo area mostly + No light tapping as it won't work u need to get under That later to cause the fibrosis
Takes about four to five weeks to improve drastic results I'd advise u to B's the Zygo area mostly + No light tapping as it won't work u need to get under That later to cause the fibrosis
I started seeing results after 2 months but thats just me its different for everyone. For example i started seeing results on my zygos after 2 months but only after 1 on my chin so it variesafter how many months did you guys start seeing permanent results from bonesmashing? thanks also drop a pic of your ascension from it will ya? ty
yes bro it works,takes longer to see results thodoes bonesmashing work for supra rim as well?