Bonesmashing works…but not how you think.

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
IMG 2887

IMG 2879

Bonesmashing is super retarded and doesnt work prob but I use it for the effect of temporarily swelling my bones for a 30 minute +.25 PSL boost

As you can see my bones are swollen in the first pic and I look more robust then when I was in school (same day)

i use this boost to snap my oneitis or shit like that while shes getting fucked by a guy whos never heard of self improvement, writing this thread makes me realize how joever it is for me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, GreenRay88, Sny and 6 others
yoo i think i know you from tiktok

ascend for 30 mins theory

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and proxyy
I smash my supras, nasal bridge and radix, chin, ramus, and sometimes zygos and mandible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and proxyy
this should be obvious, as to even benefit from Wolff’s theory (assuming it’s even true), you would need to actually break your bones in order to callus them and increase mass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
this should be obvious, as to even benefit from Wolff’s theory (assuming it’s even true), you would need to actually break your bones in order to callus them and increase mass
I hit each area for 5 min with wrist flexion

4D13841A F761 44A6 8883 A0AE66316CAC

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, proxyy and Samsepioler
Retarded

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Everyone on .org is
You must be the biggest one then. Aren't you also the same fag who posts botb threads on tiktok? :lul: You must be so attention deprived its comical

You must be the biggest one then. Aren't you also the same fag who posts botb threads on tiktok? :lul: You must be so attention deprived its comical
Nga when did i post a botb thread? 😂👌👌 anytime i post an ss of a thread i cover it up

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
Nga when did i post a botb thread? 😂👌👌 anytime i post an ss of a thread i cover it up
Its been posted here before, I'm not going through your retarded account of low iq splerging

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
View attachment 2726909

View attachment 2726910

Bonesmashing is super retarded and doesnt work prob but I use it for the effect of temporarily swelling my bones for a 30 minute +.25 PSL boost

As you can see my bones are swollen in the first pic and I look more robust then when I was in school (same day)

i use this boost to snap my oneitis or shit like that while shes getting fucked by a guy whos never heard of self improvement, writing this thread makes me realize how joever it is for me.
Burn in hell Chad

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
View attachment 2726909

View attachment 2726910

Stfu it works

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and piec
Piec

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
what are you gonna do? inhale me with your giant nose through the internet cable?
Maybe ill just fuck your sister than teach you how to make an avi faggot

Maybe ill just fuck your sister than teach you how to make an avi faggot
buddy an avi is not gonna surgically reassemble your nose cartilage

Stop fucking chewing your right airpod blud :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular