Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and iblamehamza
Is It permanent?

You don't have it in Spanish?

u got ts off tiktok lil nigga i saw this post like 3 months ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skedd, Ludwig, aids and 3 others
Wolffs law doesn’t apply to facial bones
it does, they are bones why it would not work? but the pressure has to be constant so it’s kinda impossible, bonesmashing is cope anyway

• +1
Reactions: iblamehamza
It works you just need the results would be to low you should be in puberty for optimal results having a drug that help with bone growth basic androgen would work but my favorite for that exact goal is deca add to that actual intinse bonesmashing not bs that shit should be torture to work (their are bone smashing irl proofs but all are from hogh intinsity like devon larrat having his arm wrestling arm bigger than his normal arm (keep in mind its decades of training + his on gear and use 100+pounds in his training) MMa who has facial changes after their 20s (migh be surgery) all the other examples have been debunked in the org anyway

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and iblamehamza
It works you just need the results would be to low you should be in puberty for optimal results having a drug that help with bone growth basic androgen would work but my favorite for that exact goal is deca add to that actual intinse bonesmashing not bs that shit should be torture to work (their are bone smashing irl proofs but all are from hogh intinsity like devon larrat having his arm wrestling arm bigger than his normal arm (keep in mind its decades of training + his on gear and use 100+pounds in his training) MMa who has facial changes after their 20s (migh be surgery) all the other examples have been debunked in the org anyway
Best reply🔥:blackpill::what:

That concludes the whole Wolf's law
:feelsahh:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and 20/04/2008

Full Bonesmashing Guide

Thank me later :feelsez:
Bonesmashing doesnt work , because of guys like you, we got mfs like @Eric2006 making videos "exposing " looksmax.org

Last edited:
Boneshamshing doesnt work , because of guys like you, we got mfs like @Eric2006 making videos "exposing " looksmax.org
Shit , like
Look at yourself :feelswhat:

it does, they are bones why it would not work? but the pressure has to be constant so it’s kinda impossible, bonesmashing is cope anyway
Read my Bonesmashing thread

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Boneshamshing doesnt work , because of guys like you, we got mfs like @Eric2006 making videos "exposing " looksmax.org
Bro you don’t want to be better that why you push people to not do the hard things that give result oww am a 4/10 i see those guys improving oww now you shouldn’t harm yourself and let’s all bw unnactractive after all if everyone suck like you then you don’t suck by definition that why you don’t advice people to hurt themselves so they can never be better than you

• +1
60 mins a day is unrealistic
I never said 60 mins,neither less of more
Bonesmashing is literally cope,doesn’t fit with wolffs law

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I never said 60 mins,neither less of more
Bonesmashing is literally cope,doesn’t fit with wolffs law
It actually does , read about the wolf's law correctly

• +1
Reactions: sexy
It actually does , read about the wolf's law correctly
The facial bones are not as dense and thick like the shin bone,I literally fucking explained everything in my thread I ain’t explaining again for the 2000th time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Marsiere214 and iblamehamza
The facial bones are not as dense and thick like the shin bone,I literally fucking explained everything in my thread I ain’t explaining again for the 2000th time
Lol you did that 2000th time :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: sexy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh, Marsiere214 and iblamehamza
What would you say the best interval between smashing would be? (I am MTN pls help)
Whole week and 2 days rest , like gym

• +1
Reactions: sexy and TCB
  • JFL

Full Bonesmashing Guide

Thank me later :feelsez:
wait im confused in one of the slides the jaw is coloured red and in the other its purple can i bonesmash jaw or nt?

Someone posted this on tiktok lol

• JFL