Bonesmashing

First article was to dictate the basics. Every thing i said ispresent in the article
I quoted good amount of things from the article you sent, you can’t talk about dictating the basics when one thing is completely different from the other, you’re comparing two things that are nothing alike
 
I quoted good amount of things from the article you sent, you can’t talk about dictating the basics when one thing is completely different from the other, you’re comparing two things that are nothing alike
Bro. One article: basics. Second quote: second article
 
Bro. One article: basics. Second quote: second article
I won’t look now it’s 4 am. I did every research everything I said is right. I literally stated everything no controindicarions. Will see what you have to say but my quotes are scientific
 
With the formation of osteoblasts, osteogenic growth factors, and an osteoconductive structure (the key elements of osteogenesis), bone callus was shown to have significant osteogenic potential.

Bone callus, as autologous tissue, has potential applications in bone grafting. The present study demonstrated the osteogenic capability of bone callus. Our study showed that bone callus had osteogenic potential in terms of osteoblast formation, osteoinductive factors, and an osteoconductive structure

Just wondering you do know what having significant osteogenic potential means right?
 
  • +1
Reactions: sebashate
Do you even know what and (iq)(let) means fucking dumbass
top 3% in your country yet no one’s seen your face🤔 it wouldn’t matter if you were top 1% the fact you have good genetics wouldn’t disprove anything dumbass
 

Similar threads

EsadT14
Replies
2
Views
66
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
G
Replies
5
Views
45
kruze
kruze
ascended2009
Replies
17
Views
110
cuckmaster41
cuckmaster41
L
Replies
2
Views
39
.chinco
C
xnejoa
Replies
9
Views
99
xnejoa
xnejoa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top