Bosnians would mog the Dutch to oblivion if they had good economic standards

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Imagine living like shit, and most of your population eating only 2 meals with shit quality food and still having the same height like the dutch jfl. The dutch are just looksmaxed incels that frauded their height decades by maxing their living standards to oblivion. I bet Bosnians and Serbs with the same living standards would be 6'3 on average ded srs, literally would become a land of giants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 13787 and Chadelite
Imagine living like shit, and most of your population eating only 2 meals with shit quality food and still having the same height like the dutch jfl. The dutch are just looksmaxed incels that frauded their height decades by maxing their living standards to oblivion. I bet Bosnians and Serbs with the same living standards would be 6'3 on average ded srs, literally would become a land of giants
Keep crying for us. By the time your country overtakes us in height I’ll be an oldcel anyway.
Also, only certain areas in the country have the same height as us.
7A47B09F B5C7 4508 9D14 0EA3242A2E78

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Keep crying for us. By the time your country overtakes us in height I’ll be an oldcel anyway.
Also, only certain areas in the country have the same height as us.
View attachment 232741
Sarajevo the capital is 184 so it matters the most, and after 30 years it will probably be 188-190cm jfl, over for dutchcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 13787
Sarajevo the capital is 184 so it matters the most, and after 30 years it will probably be 188-190cm jfl, over for dutchcels
Rent-free.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469