Both of my parents are having a shouting match between themselves and my sister in her bedroom for her racist behaviour recently while I'm watching YT

I heard a whimpering "sorry" and now they're asking her "why does she want to deny who she is" and "if she has any dating history that we don't know about"
ethnic dad yelled at her, now she's going to run away to live with a white person. Your mother must be so ashamed tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, currylightskin, HerpDerpson and 2 others
I'm not entirely sure but she's been moaning this past week that her housemates won't talk to her
Brutal man, her housemates hate racists too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, ballskin, EasternRightWinger15 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, currylightskin and Deleted member 17791
ethnic dad yelled at her, now she's going to run away to live with a white person. Your mother must be so ashamed tbh
They're coercing her to give them her dating history but she's refusing to. I've tiptoed to her bedroom door to eavesdrop but I'm back in my room.

Brutal man, her housemates hate racists too
They absolutely seem the type. Her housemates don't seem racist, they hate racists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Prince88 and 2 others
Holy shit. She just dropped her dating history after dad kept pushing for it. She said "I've dated three guys but it didn't work out". Dad asked her for the race of these men and she said "all white"

Then, mum brought up something about culture clashes and what they wanted her to be and how she went against their wishes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, closedplatecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
They're coercing her to give them her dating history but she's refusing to. I've tiptoed to her bedroom door to eavesdrop but I'm back in my room.

They absolutely seem the type. Her housemates don't seem racist, they hate racists.
Holy shit. She just dropped her dating history after dad kept pushing for it. She said "I've dated three guys but I'd didn't work out". Dad asked her for the race of these men and she said "all white"
this has to be LARP lol, no way this shit is happening

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and currylightskin
It's not. They're not shouty anymore, everything's all calm.
This cannot be real, no way your dad finds out your sis fucks 3 white guys and is calm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, StrangerDanger and currylightskin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, closedplatecel, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Corleone, ballskin and 2 others
This cannot be real, no way your dad finds out your sis fucks 3 white guys and is calm
All I can hear is mum talking. Dad wanted to raise his voice but she told him to keep quiet and don't disturb the neighbours.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
your dad deffo knows what "dated" means
All I can hear is mum talking. Dad wanted to raise his voice but she told him to keep quiet and don't disturb the neighbours.
Mum said to him "don't shout" - he was trying to raise his voice which started tearing up.

She is now talking about me, dad when he was young, my HTN cousin in America and some other family members, and is now telling her about "how she's missing out on potentially locking down a beautiful Arab man because of her stupidity and getting sucked into fucking about thanks to peer pressure". She said that "all of these men are beautiful Arab men"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, ballskin, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
your dad finna cry?
I think he's shocked that his daughter whom he trusted would end up like this.
Mum said to him "don't shout" - he was trying to raise his voice which started tearing up.

She is now talking about me, dad when he was young, my HTN cousin in America and some other family members, and is now telling her about "how she's missing out on potentially locking down a beautiful Arab man because of her stupidity and getting sucked into fucking about thanks to peer pressure". She said that "all of these men are beautiful Arab men"

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Baldingman1998, closedplatecel and 2 others
brutal but this is only going to push her further away probably. She's a lost cause bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
No, I told mum about my sister's racist behaviour by reading out the threads I made about her after dinner, and she told my dad about it, and now they're yelling at my sister :lul:

Good I want your parents to keep telling her she is not WHITE

that's mixed raced problems. He should have known the consequences before hand.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Good I want your parents to keep telling her she is not WHITE
Mum brought up my DNA test results to my sister and she acted so "upset-surprised" at the 25% Saudi bit, in which mum replied that "she's denying who she and her father are".

that's mixed raced problems. He should have known the consequences before hand.
Hence I wouldn't marry or date a white woman

brutal but this is only going to push her further away probably. She's a lost cause bhai
All I'm hearing about now is mum talking about "handsome men in our family and how almost all of the prettiest men are from my dad's side" :lul:

"look, I can show you. Your dad was a beautiful man when he was young and he's got gorgeous male family members"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet

jfl I'm just imaging you sneaking upstairs like a cartoon character over hearing the convo and getting a silly evil grin.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Baldingman1998, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
jfl I'm just imaging you sneaking upstairs like a cartoon character over hearing the convo and getting a silly evil grin.
Surprisingly I kept a straight face.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 17791
Surprisingly I kept a straight face.
7F1B6ABB 88F0 477C B306 0BB4D5ED956D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet

It's kicking off again, this time they're talking quietly but very sinister
you can't hear what's being said? Nigga will have to hide in the kitchen:feelskek:

bro this is a fucked up story. Sister hates her people,

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@8PSLcel "this September, you can take your bags and go and fuck around but don't come back if you don't want to live by our rules. We gave you everything on a plate to have the best things and you threw it back in our faces"

My dad said this to my sister just now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Baldingman1998, closedplatecel and 7 others
My dad who is white, advised me against marrying a white women and having kids with her as they’d grow up to be torn between races. I’ve seen so many stories of people growing up self hating or outwardly hating, I’d say myself and @Xangsane are outwardly hating and people like your sister are the self hating.

Regardless your sister is lowkey a disgrace, your dad is on suicide watch right now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ballskin, johncruz12345, closedplatecel and 3 others
@8PSLcel "this September, you can take your bags and go and fuck around but don't come back if you don't want to live by our rules"

those are big words tbh.:feelsmega:

you can't hear what's being said? Nigga will have to hide in the kitchen:feelskek:

bro this is a fucked up story. Sister hates her people,
Very faintly. Very faintly.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 17791
My dad who is white, advised me against marrying a white women and having kids with her as they’d grow up to be torn between races. I’ve seen so many stories of people growing up self hating or outwardly hating, I’d say myself and @Xangsane are outwardly hating and people like your sister are the self hating.

Regardless your sister is lowkey a disgrace, your dad is on suicide watch right now.
hope not

• +1

@8PSLcel "this September, you can take your bags and go and fuck around but don't come back if you don't want to live by our rules. We gave you everything on a plate to have the best things and you threw it back in our faces"

What do you mean by outwardly hating?
I didn't need anyone to tell me not to marry or date a white woman. Them, and mixed whites who lean heavily towards their white side, aren't to be trusted with their degenerate behaviour.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, HerpDerpson, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

Ironically my dad mogged my mum when they were young. He was a masc prettyboy chadlite, she was an MTB.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 17791
What do you mean by outwardly hating?
I didn't need anyone to tell me not to marry or date a white woman. Them, and mixed whites who lean heavily towards their white side, aren't to be trusted with their degenerate behaviour.
I think he means you're trying to distance yourself from your white side.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, currylightskin and Xangsane
  • +1
:feelsmega:

bro, shit is going down
They are both threatening to distance themselves from her, give more attention to me, and are offering her the option to get out of our house and never come back if she wants to continue her way of life and fucking around. They said she can continue renting a house with friends at university and get a job in her uni town

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791
I absolutely am.
I think the self hating thing only happens when the other ethnicity has bad reputation.

One of my friends is part east asian and he's fine. We don't have much racism against asians here in australia.

• +1
I think the self hating thing only happens when the other ethnicity has bad reputation.

One of my friends is part east asian and he's fine. We don't have much racism against asians here in australia.
What about lebos?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
They are both threatening to distance themselves from her, give more attention to me, and are offering her the option to get out of our house and never come back if she wants to continue her way of life and fucking around. They said she can continue renting a house with friends at university and get a job in her uni town
bro, why're you telling us about this?:feelsmega:

this is pretty personal

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
What about lebos?
There are a sizeable population of them in Sydney. I'm not sure though because not from the city.

Probably though, the whole west has an anti Muslim thing recently

• +1
bro, why're you telling us about this?:feelsmega:

this is pretty personal
I want to show users that this is what would happen if you racemix and your daughter becomes a degenerate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, EverythingMattersCel, ballskin and 6 others
There are a sizeable population of them in Sydney. I'm not sure though because not from the city.

Probably though, the whole west has an anti Muslim thing recently
Aren't most of them there Christian?

• Woah
  • +1
Aren't most of them there Christian?
The Lebanese? I don't know tbh.

Australian whites are basically atheist anyways so its probably not a big thing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Thoughts?

Or is it because my sister probably was brainwashed by white Hollywood attractiveness standards?
I think there is truth to that idea. I've seen lots of mixed people have to grapple with two identities.

Eh, maybe but the main cause would be from being around a culture that already has that standard. The hollywood movies is only part of it.

I think there is truth to that idea. I've seen lots of mixed people have to grapple with two identities.

Eh, maybe but the main cause would be from being around a culture that already has that standard. The hollywood movies is only part of it.
Instagram and tiktok too. She seems to have a preference for those tiktok looking white prettyboys

• Woah