Both of my parents are having a shouting match between themselves and my sister in her bedroom for her racist behaviour recently while I'm watching YT

I chose my ethnic side over my white side

tbh usually ethnics when they do this they completely ignore the other side. You in your case want nothing to do with whiteness or white people, if it were the other way around where you would want everything to do with white people then you would be considered self-hating. Yet ironically you choose everything of your ethnic side.

You are part European as well and shouldn't deny that because it's part of you whether you like it or not. When people ask where you're from It's safe for you to say that you're part Lebanese and part Norwegian, which is pretty much what you are. There's no need for you to go through extreme hoops to deny every white part of you to other people as some kind of retaliation against societies rejection towards you.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Serves her dad right for racemixing. Mongrels always choose a side when you have a mutt child expect this to happen, if I have a mongrel son or daughter I won’t GAF what side they choose as I am prepared for it.

Knowing everything you've learned about mixed-raced kids and their identity problems that come with it then why are you willing to go through this with your own offspring?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You ironically prove my point, you lean far more to ethnic side you don’t even wanna date your European side which your mother is… let that SINK IN YOUR MUM THE WOMAN SO BIRTHED YOU IS WHITE AND YOU WOULDNT DATE A WHITE WOMAN. You have already chosen your side (arab)

Your sister is the opposite she has chosen the European side @FailedNormieManlet @CFW432 see what I mean this is why I feel bad for my black and Arab friends with white baby mothers as I know when these mongrels become teens they will chose a side :feelsbadman:. I myself am mixed heritage so I know what it’s like to n extent luckily I’m not mixed race so it’s not as bad
Very fair point, if you call yourself Arab @Xangsane, why can't she call herself White?
You two are the top tier definition of white-passing. At the end of the day, you two are hyper-whitepassing Anglo-Levantines.

• +1
Knowing everything you've learned about mixed-raced kids and their identity problems that come with it then why are you willing to go through this with your own offspring?
I said I don’t want mongrel kids if I do it’s purely for experimental purposes (I wanna see what a mutt version of me would look like) or if I am Truecel and cannot get a woman of my own background then I’ll settle for another race it is what it is

I chose my ethnic side over my white side
Cope, your white side is why you even have a mogger mixed pheno in the first place. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: stop pretending to love your ethnic ancestry only, it's cringe and retarded :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Nic kaufmaan would've been another bloated subhuman punjabi if his mom married another punjabi guy, instead now hes a a mixed prettyboy cause of his white dad's dna.

FUCK bro look at my sons if I mixed with a nordic stacy or German becky :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::

Attachments

• FaceApp_1635819401151.jpg
    FaceApp_1635819401151.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211101-221601_FaceApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20211101-221601_FaceApp.jpg
    742.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin
I'm gonna lecture her on colourism, colonialism and racism by bringing out examples of what she did and talking about how badly white colonialists walking about town in their bonnets used to treat non whites working hard back in the day.

There are so many reasons why I won't date white women, or mixed women who lean very heavily towards their white side. They won't respect where I came from, my religion, they wouldn't want me to continue my ways, cook the food I like for me or my children or expect me to whitewash the meals, would force me to change my ways for her, they age quickly and most importantly abode all they temd to be extremely degenerate. My habits of not drinking smoking or taking drugs won't fit in with theirs since white people LOVE to drink
Fair points, basically why I hate Mullato women and ignore them at all costs even hot ones I treat like 2/10s. Drinking is a verh European cultural thing and why I think you’d not like East Asians as well their culture is very oriented around eating the wrong “food” pigs etc and they like drinking (not as much as euros bjt more than all other non whites)!

• +1
Cope, your white side is why you even have a mogger mixed pheno in the first place. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: stop pretending to love your ethnic ancestry only, it's cringe and retarded :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Nic kaufmaan would've been another bloated subhuman punjabi if his mom married another punjabi guy, instead now hes a a mixed prettyboy cause of his white dna.

FUCK bro look at my sons if I mixed with a nordic stacy and German becky :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::
They aren’t attractive but I guess their pheno is better than default ethnic one

• +1

Nic kaufmaan would've been another bloated subhuman punjabi if his mom married another punjabi guy, instead now hes a a mixed prettyboy cause of his white dna.

FUCK bro look at my sons if I mixed with a nordic stacy and German becky :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::

nah u gon marry dark and this be yo kids Tyrese and jamal. Time to RUn dominican game

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Xangsane
nah u gon marry dark and this be yo kids Tyrese and jamal. Time to RUn dominican game

View attachment 1753587
I would legitimately stay an incel forever rather than mix with anyone that's darker than a lightskin stacypreet. I'm sorry lmao, I already know what it's like to live as a a brown average curry, :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: I will not inflict that kind of pain and suffering on to my own sons.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
I would legitimately stay an incel forever rather than mix with anyone that's darker than a lightskin stacypreet. I'm sorry lmao, I already know what it's like to live as a a brown average curry, :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: I will not inflict that kind of pain and suffering on to my own sons.

just marry latina then. shud solve the problem

Your sister would have sent her family into a concentration camp if Nazis were around. :lul:
Her life is a lie! She does shady stuff in secret and following her story makes you operatively more upset at her. But then she gets exposed in the end!

• So Sad
Lmao COPE YOU FUCKING NWORD LOVER. THEY ARE BOYBAND MATERIAL.
I see guys like him everyday he’s not boy and material… ironic you call me that when your a darkie yourself

Backstory:

After that interview with Looksmax and Mum, she decided she wanted to confront my sister by showing Dad screenshots of my Looksmax threads about her on printed pieces of paper after I read the three threads above out to Mum about my sister's racist behaviour, and now they're both shouting at my sister for what she did :lul::lul::lul::lul:

On the pieces of paper, nobody's avatar, avis or the Looksmax logo can be seen (I made sure I printed them out so no traces of the UI can be seen), are simply referred to as "notes" (I'm overhearing everything they're saying while I'm in my room) and right now my parents are in my sister's bedroom yelling at her :lul:

The interview:
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-20-...s-sitting-next-to-me-ask-her-anything.522318/

I will be lecturing my sister on colourism, colonialism and racism this week.
In the words of Allah 'shes for the streets'

I see guys like him everyday he’s not boy and material… ironic you call me that when your a darkie yourself
Yeah white>everything so i dont care, also just fucking lol. They are literally prettyboys and if they were 6'3 then they would be getting thirsted over hard asf. Im 6ft already, if i got like a 5'9 nordic stacy our sons would be tall mixed moggers :feelshah:

@Xangsane do you agree? :unsure:

😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙 what am I seeing this fine morning

So much autism

She once said "she wishes there were more arab boys that looked like me but all the ones she meets are brown and unattractive"
Bleach or fucking death :feelsree:

You ironically prove my point, you lean far more to ethnic side you don’t even wanna date your European side which your mother is… let that SINK IN YOUR MUM THE WOMAN SO BIRTHED YOU IS WHITE AND YOU WOULDNT DATE A WHITE WOMAN. You have already chosen your side (arab)

Your sister is the opposite she has chosen the European side @FailedNormieManlet @CFW432 see what I mean this is why I feel bad for my black and Arab friends with white baby mothers as I know when these mongrels become teens they will chose a side :feelsbadman:. I myself am mixed heritage so I know what it’s like to n extent luckily I’m not mixed race so it’s not as bad
I myself am mixed heritage

We know

what a sad story.

This confrontation is a pivotal moment in her future life. She either learns from it or it is too late for her.

However, I think what you did was the correct choice as the big brother. Your sister was clearly heading down a dead end… it would be a regret to not confront her.

But I’m quite suprised she spoke the truth of being with 3 guys to her parents. Perhaps there’s some goodness in her. Good luck.

• So Sad
tbh usually ethnics when they do this they completely ignore the other side. You in your case want nothing to do with whiteness or white people, if it were the other way around where you would want everything to do with white people then you would be considered self-hating. Yet ironically you choose everything of your ethnic side.

You are part European as well and shouldn't deny that because it's part of you whether you like it or not. When people ask where you're from It's safe for you to say that you're part Lebanese and part Norwegian, which is pretty much what you are. There's no need for you to go through extreme hoops to deny every white part of you to other people as some kind of retaliation against societies rejection towards you.
I don't hate white people, I just see them as any other person but I would never date or marry a white woman for many reasons.

Very fair point, if you call yourself Arab @Xangsane, why can't she call herself White?
You two are the top tier definition of white-passing. At the end of the day, you two are hyper-whitepassing Anglo-Levantines.
I'm more med looking than her, she's more Nordic looking.

Nic kaufmaan would've been another bloated subhuman punjabi if his mom married another punjabi guy, instead now hes a a mixed prettyboy cause of his white dad's dna.

FUCK bro look at my sons if I mixed with a nordic stacy or German becky :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::
Your kid looks like he could be whatever tiktok would be in 2040.

Fair points, basically why I hate Mullato women and ignore them at all costs even hot ones I treat like 2/10s. Drinking is a verh European cultural thing and why I think you’d not like East Asians as well their culture is very oriented around eating the wrong “food” pigs etc and they like drinking (not as much as euros bjt more than all other non whites)!
I've seen videos on Chinese nightlife and holy shit the foids there were heavily drunk. They looked like they were copying westerners. Want me to show you?

• +1
Your sister would have sent her family into a concentration camp if Nazis were around. :lul:
Her life is a lie! She does shady stuff in secret and following her story makes you operatively more upset at her. But then she gets exposed in the end!
I checked up on her this morning and she could not sleep at all. She told me to go away...

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
Yeah white>everything so i dont care, also just fucking lol. They are literally prettyboys and if they were 6'3 then they would be getting thirsted over hard asf. Im 6ft already, if i got like a 5'9 nordic stacy our sons would be tall mixed moggers :feelshah:

@Xangsane do you agree? :unsure:
Yes.

If Xangsane's mother is reading this I just wanna say, "Your son is hateful of your white race as I'm sure you are as well, but tell him to stop insulting my Aryan Goddesses, Thank you."

PS: "I'd fuck you cause you're a white woman, but I know you'd reject me. :ogre:"

what a sad story.

This confrontation is a pivotal moment in her future life. She either learns from it or it is too late for her.

However, I think what you did was the correct choice as the big brother. Your sister was clearly heading down a dead end… it would be a regret to not confront her.

But I’m quite suprised she spoke the truth of being with 3 guys to her parents. Perhaps there’s some goodness in her. Good luck.
Mum kept asking me about what my sister did and thought it was time to confront her. Now I tried to check up on her this morning but she said she didn't want to see me ever again and that I messed her up.

Dad kept pushing her to tell the truth about her dating history and they went sinister. I heard them.

• So Sad
Reactions: closedplatecel
I've seen videos on Chinese nightlife and holy shit the foids there were heavily drunk. They looked like they were copying westerners. Want me to show you?
No need East Asians are soulless like Europeans there is no god to them. Bother groups are atheistic peoples that’s why I said they are also incompatible with you

• +1
No need East Asians are soulless like Europeans there is no god to them. Bother groups are atheistic peoples that’s why I said they are also incompatible with you

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Thoughts?
Tbh I'm white worshipping as well like your sister and my sister too. But I'm into white looking Arabs. Many Arabs look white where I live so it's no problem for me. (I secretly believe in procreating with a tall woman to get sons that evolve my bloodline etc).

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Tbh I'm white worshipping as well like your sister and my sister too. But I'm into white looking Arabs. Many Arabs look white where I live so it's no problem for me. (I secretly believe in procreating with a tall woman to get sons that evolve my bloodline etc).
How old is your sister?

• WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Is she hot? Is she white passing? How tall is she? :forcedsmile: Maybe I'll be your brother-in-law one day
No she should get together with a bluepilled chad. You have balding genetics so no (I know I shouldn't talk but das lyfe :feelswhy:)

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and CupOfCoffee
No she should get together with a bluepilled chad. You have balding genetics so no (I know I shouldn't talk but das lyfe :feelswhy:)
Fuck you. I'm taking her anyways cry for me 7abibe

• WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998