Both of my parents are having a shouting match between themselves and my sister in her bedroom for her racist behaviour recently while I'm watching YT

My dad who is white, advised me against marrying a white women and having kids with her as they’d grow up to be torn between races. I’ve seen so many stories of people growing up self hating or outwardly hating, I’d say myself and @Xangsane are outwardly hating and people like your sister are the self hating.

Regardless your sister is lowkey a disgrace, your dad is on suicide watch right now.
Whats your moms race and do you feel white or ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Whats your moms race and do you feel white or ethnic
Mum looks Mixed Race (black and white)

Most people either class me as white or Mediterranean, now that I’ve grown my curls out I get Egyptian and Mullato.

I’m see myself as ethnic, my two brothers however are white af, since there hair is straight and they have 0 upper eyelid.

Wasn’t sure if this question was for me as you replied to my thread lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ballskin
Mum looks Mixed Race (black and white)

Most people either class me as white or Mediterranean, now that I’ve grown my curls out I get Egyptian and Mullato.

I’m see myself as ethnic, my two brothers however are white af, since there hair is straight and they have 0 upper eyelid.

Wasn’t sure if this question was for me as you replied to my thread lol
do you hang out with the mutts/blacks or white ppl

do you hang out with the mutts/blacks or white ppl
I live in Australia, only whites, Asians and curries here, I have one other mullato friend from highschool I’m semi close with, the rest of my friends are white.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
OP is a cuck dayyouth and his dick didn't leave his hand while writing this thread

@KING REIDYZ @currylightskin

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and currylightskin