Bought conzuri fly tops and they actually work 🚨

D

Deleted member 42123

Bronze
My conzuris came and I honestly thought they was gonna compress like a lot of people said and they actually don’t . The insoles that give the height are kinda hard and didn’t compress but not like uncomfortable hard, they give a little bit more height than my AF1 with 1 inch lift. I tried putting a 1 inch lift in the conzuris and it came out the shoe too much, so I put in a half inch lift and it worked! I measured myself before and after I got a totally of just 3 inches of total height added 👌

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
My conzuris came and I honestly thought they was gonna compress like a lot of people said and they actually don’t . The insoles that give the height are kinda hard and didn’t compress but not like uncomfortable hard, they give a little bit more height than my AF1 with 1 inch lift. I tried putting a 1 inch lift in the conzuris and it came out the shoe too much, so I put in a half inch lift and it worked! I measured myself before and after I got a totally of just 3 inches of total height added 👌
It’s over once foid looks your shoes up

• +1
Reactions: violentino
It’s over once foid looks your shoes up
Lmaoooo but the thing is that the have like no branding on them (logo) also I live in southamerica where there not really popular haha