bought tinder platinum. big fucking mistake

The Great Mystery

The Great Mystery

cursed
i should've kept the blinders ON. i legit thought for 2 years that the reason i wasn't getting matches was because i was shadow banned or something, now all is revealed and i cant get over the fact that i have been rejected by every girl in a 100 mile radius who has this app.

what's my next step? hard looksmaxxing is out of the question, because i was in a roller coaster accident and had my face surgically reconstructed, so any plastic surgery that could make my face better has already been carried out by the surgeons at the prestigious mayo clinic. and i doubt dr eppley or whoever could do a better job than them

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, ROTTING, Xangsane and 11 others
Are your pictures ntmaxxed?

Outside and doing activities etc

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Tell us more about the rollercoaster accident

You need to start getting hookers btw

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Why are you giving your hard earned bread to that Jewish money-grubbing app?

I know a man who was burned after drinking whiskey and getting into an accident. A good villain…..a good nigga…..:feelshehe:

I know a man who was burned after drinking whiskey and getting into an accident. A good villain…..a good nigga…..:feelshehe:
Hmmm interesting

Want a bite?

@ropemax

Attachments

• DF6B28AA-2244-4D94-9012-7A854620B9E9.jpeg
    DF6B28AA-2244-4D94-9012-7A854620B9E9.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • EA5AF235-0E3E-4918-8B2F-8F0477A30C49.jpeg
    EA5AF235-0E3E-4918-8B2F-8F0477A30C49.jpeg
    578.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I hate sushi. Give me a pizza or some shit and I’ll take a bit, but I don’t like sea food
It’s not sushi it just rice and spicy sauce wrapped in seaweed😝

• +1
I eat Korean food cuz somehow these people eat these all carb foods but are ver skinny

@FastBananaCEO why

• +1
It’s not sushi it just rice and spicy sauce wrapped in seaweed😝
I don’t like sea weed. My girlfriend does though. Sometimes I buy her those sea weed snacks, they’re healthy alternatives to chips. She’s healthy, but I’m the unhealthy one. I like fried food

I don’t like sea weed. My girlfriend does though. Sometimes I buy her those sea weed snacks, they’re healthy alternatives to chips. She’s healthy, but I’m the unhealthy one. I like fried food
I wear this hat to protect myself from the sun

Do I look cool

Attachments

• AD3174CE-F09A-4FC5-BAD3-4776162874FC.jpeg
    AD3174CE-F09A-4FC5-BAD3-4776162874FC.jpeg
    585.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
I eat Korean food cuz somehow these people eat these all carb foods but are ver skinny

@FastBananaCEO why
Carbs is literally just sugar. They're pointless and don't taste anything you don't need them they're man-made. Eat meat if you want to be a healthy weight.

of course.

it was at a theme park which i cant say the name of due to ongoing lawsuits, but basically i was on the loop de loop when i fell out of my harness and i faceplanted on the tracks. my face took the brunt of the impact, and the cars had already passed so luckily i was spared being run over. i guess i'm just lucky to be alive

i would get hookers, but i live with my dad who also happens to be the local priest, and he would never permit it. also the only hookers around here are negro crackheads. this is a big reason why living in utah sucks shit. but i hope to win the lottery and move to thailand one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
No Platinum for my face

i should've kept the blinders ON. i legit thought for 2 years that the reason i wasn't getting matches was because i was shadow banned or something, now all is revealed and i cant get over the fact that i have been rejected by every girl in a 100 mile radius who has this app.

what's my next step? hard looksmaxxing is out of the question, because i was in a roller coaster accident and had my face surgically reconstructed, so any plastic surgery that could make my face better has already been carried out by the surgeons at the prestigious mayo clinic. and i doubt dr eppley or whoever could do a better job than them
To be honest, I made the same mistake with Tinder.

Before finding looksmax, I thought that my pictures were the problem when it was actually my looks, I was skinny fat and with my face, it just doesn't work with Tinder. And at the time, back in July 2020, I naively thought that if I bought Tinder Gold, I would get laid eventually if I kept my standards low enough but I didn't. I got matches, and messages but every time I tried to meet them in person, they would ghost me.

I have improved a lot since then by getting stronger in the gym which has made me a lot more muscular, but I am still waiting until at least 2023 to try Tinder again because by then, I will have a good muscular ripped physique, but I will never pay for Tinder ever again.
Tinder Platinum didn't exist at the time, but still, I wouldn't have bought it because the features aren't really worth it.

Attachments

• A9C02F4D-4F5A-4EC9-9A40-F5BADC409D97.png
    A9C02F4D-4F5A-4EC9-9A40-F5BADC409D97.png
    631.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ADF7C10D-3318-4F5E-8498-AD9EF95DB39D.jpeg
    ADF7C10D-3318-4F5E-8498-AD9EF95DB39D.jpeg
    464.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and the BULL
of course.

it was at a theme park which i cant say the name of due to ongoing lawsuits, but basically i was on the loop de loop when i fell out of my harness and i faceplanted on the tracks. my face took the brunt of the impact, and the cars had already passed so luckily i was spared being run over. i guess i'm just lucky to be alive

i would get hookers, but i live with my dad who also happens to be the local priest, and he would never permit it. also the only hookers around here are negro crackheads. this is a big reason why living in utah sucks shit. but i hope to win the lottery and move to thailand one day
Reminds me of this:

Are you sure you're not LARPing?

To be honest, I made the same mistake with Tinder.

Before finding looksmax, I thought that my pictures were the problem when it was actually my looks, I was skinny fat and with my face, it just doesn't work with Tinder. And at the time, back in July 2020, I naively thought that if I bought Tinder Gold, I would get laid eventually if I kept my standards low enough but I didn't. I got matches, and messages but every time I tried to meet them in person, they would ghost me.

I have improved a lot since then by getting stronger in the gym which has made me a lot more muscular, but I am still waiting until at least 2023 to try Tinder again because by then, I will have a good muscular ripped physique, but I will never pay for Tinder ever again.
Tinder Platinum didn't exist at the time, but still, I wouldn't have bought it because the features aren't really worth it.
what is more important to slay good looking women on tinder? face or body

what is more important to slay good looking women on tinder? face or body
Both matter a lot but I have seen guys who are very average looking who slay on Tinder just because of their body.

The same applies in real life too, being muscular can save you if you are young and look average. Of course though, it won't save a 50 year old and allow him to date 18 year old Stacies.

Even the Chad experiment that FaceAndLMS did years ago was done with a muscular ripped model, I am sure that if he had done the experiment with a skinny model like Chico, he would have gotten worse results. Face and height are everything for modelling, but for attracting women, the body is extremely important.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

and the maher thread boyo? You don't wanna cause more suicides?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
FQF0 gnXEAERonB
FQF0 gjXIAg9qHN

• JFL
Reactions: The Great Mystery

what r ur stats OP ?

Does Tinder Platinum tell you how many women swiped left on you?

Use deepfakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back