Braces should i get them 17m

shibo

shibo

Equinox
Let me just say that i have quite ugly teeth but i heard braces make ur jaw and face uglier help plz

For all nbacels my front teeth look like that guy in the 2009 nba finals lakers vs celtics the guy on the lakers shooting free throws near the end to give them the lead he had long hair aswell

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Oh yeah I remember that random guy from the nba 10years ago.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Post pics of teeth and dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, androidcel, rockndogs and 4 others
I have braces, fuck.

Let me just say that i have quite ugly teeth but i heard braces make ur jaw and face uglier help plz

For all nbacels my front teeth look like that guy in the 2009 nba finals lakers vs celtics the guy on the lakers shooting free throws near the end to give them the lead he had long hair aswell
I would like to know if getting synthetic teeth would fuck up your face. Isn't it quite common for athletes playing contact sports to have their teeth replaced every now and then.

Yes, fix your teeth. It won't make you uglier you're too old for that. Your teeth are already making you uglier

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I would like to know if getting synthetic teeth would fuck up your face. Isn't it quite common for athletes playing contact sports to have their teeth replaced every now and then.
Probably not, the issue with extractions is that if space is left empty your teeth will try to clump up again (so that there's no empty space between teeth) and it can cause issues with ur growth afaik

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Probably not, the issue with extractions is that if space is left empty your teeth will try to clump up again (so that there's no empty space between teeth) and it can cause issues with ur growth afaik
Shit. I have front teeth like Tom Hardy. Currently crestmaxxing to look less goofy and disgusting. It would probably take more than one synth to make my smile perfect.
Tom hardy

no they will fuck your face up
if I didn't have braces, I would probably not be on this website rn
they ruin face harmony, not jaw + they cause cavities and unhealthy gums that will lead your jew doctor to scam you off by fear mongering you about your cavities then fuck your teeth up by adding toxic ugly heavy metal amalgam fillings... even tho you can heal cavities with k2 + calcium + magnesium + d3 combo which I have done later..
I am doing mewing + maybe myobrace to fix face harmony hopefully it will work

Last edited: