Brad Pitt Midface

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Can someone measure it and report back. I’ve done it a few times in a few different photos but just want confirmation. Is seems possibly slightly in the long side?

Nope ratio seems perfect to me you can usually tell just by looking at it

Image1 1

Long midface isn't necessarily bad

Nope ratio seems perfect to me you can usually tell just by looking at it
No old sport you’ve gotta measure it. I fell for that trap because his face is wide, but it’s an optical illusion.

Having a beard is pretty barbaric though it's better to shave that shit clean

I'm the same opinion but apparently women like that:sick:

I'm the same opinion but apparently women like that:sick:
If you were in a war boyo, your enemy could just grab your beard and fuck you up. Having a beard is some of the most cucked shit.

Having a beard is pretty barbaric though it's better to shave that shit clean

Depends. I have a shit recessed jaw and you best belive I'll be growing that shit out when i can.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
If you were in a war boyo, your enemy could just grab your beard and fuck you up. Having a beard is some of the most cucked shit.

Or the Enemy wont Even fuck with you because you Look like a descendant of the great leonidas. Clean shaven is most cucked shit nobody will Respect your babyface

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Or the Enemy wont Even fuck with you because you Look like a descendant of the great leonidas. Clean shaven is most cucked shit nobody will Respect your babyface
Wtf tell that to Alexander the Great who has still made it fashionable to this day to be clean shaven.

Wtf tell that to Alexander the Great who has still made it fashionable to this day to be clean shaven.

Its debateable if the statues resemble how he really looked.

Do you think being a manlet is good because of Napoleon?

Or wearing a wig is fashionable because Luois the sun king made it work back then?

Their servants were probably laughing behind their backs but had to play nice otherwise they would get beheaded

• +1
Its debateable if the statues resemble how he really looked.

Do you think being a manlet is good because of Napoleon?

Or wearing a wig is fashionable because Luois the sun king made it work back then?

Their servants were probably laughing behind their backs but had to play nice otherwise they would get beheaded
Nah it’s written in the history books that he ordered his soldiers to shave their beards and they would violently grab enemies by the beard. It became part of Greek culture after his death and still is associated with class and status til this day

@mojopin Is definitely coping because he can't grow a beard (low T). Well-maintained beard > No beard > Shitty beard

• +1
@mojopin Is definitely coping because he can't grow a beard (low T). Well-maintained beard > No beard > Shitty beard
Cope. There’s no correlation between the ability to grow a beard and not grow one with testosterone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
I fell for that trap because his face is wide, but it’s an optical illusion.
Im the same, my face is wide as fuck so if I measure my midface on the edges of my face my FHWR is like 1.8, which is supposed to be good but my midface still looks very long

Can this thread get back on course please? Fuckin stupid incels arguing over beards when we’re trying to discuss Brad Pitt’s midface!

Can this thread get back on course please? Fuckin stupid incels arguing over beards when we’re trying to discuss Brad Pitt’s midface!
F6648C59 CFB5 4993 8248 0874D60087FB 6D3A8922 3FBB 45C1 8485 3C8C04BDE39C
Brads midface is def average to short even, second guy is slightly long notice the longer nose, it’s obv to tell cuz it always creates some sort of disharmony when it’s longer