British owe reparations to Indians for turning us into terasubhumans famine adapted genetic waste

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger
Cope curries were like this before Europeans got there. Africans have sufferd more famines than curries yet they become robust jocks when they come to the west and eat. Indians have no excuses your genes were alwyas like this

• Hmm...
Jfl what does that even have to do with literally anything I said?

I want more Proto-Indo-Europeans and genetics based threads, don't change the topic

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
I gave you the TLDR answer which is backed by science

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Enslaving Africans was worse, they owe blacks reperations first.
@SubhumanCurrycel doesnt get that Indians were always like this Europeans never made curries famine adapated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Gaia262
Stop breeding and die

• JFL
the thing the doctor is talking about is bullshit, "multigen" trauma has no evidence, blacks use the same argument for their crime rates jfl. "muh epigenetics", no epigenetic mechanism has ever been identified for this multigen trauma theroy.

It's leftist science - I am a biology major jfl
EXACALLY, curries always had this subhuman gene well before Europeans came they were alwyas skinnyfat subhuamn. New world blacks commit crime due to poverty and low inhb levels brought on by higher DHTlevels and T

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, FrameMogger and fauxfox
Depends on the region I think East Africans have really shit frames
Cope, East Africans have decent frames. They just look smaller because we have so many lanklets.
For lots of us our muscle building gneetics are subpar due to slow twitch muscle fibers built for endurance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FrameMogger
The arranged marriage culture definetely didn't help with subhumans getting married off passing their genes. Hypergamy would've helped reverse the effect but the good genes lost in the famines seem to have been lost forever (on mass).
This argument doesn't make sense. White subhumans pre 1980s/1970s mostly got married as well and had babies. It's only now that hypergamy is profound in white nations and 30-40 years isn't enough for large scale effects.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Lmao
Cope curries were like this before Europeans got there. Africans have sufferd more famines than curries yet they become robust jocks when they come to the west and eat. Indians have no excuses your genes were alwyas like this
I am from the west and am robust from western diet. Most Indians brought up in the west become tall and as large framed as whites if they eat alot of meat and play sports

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
@jim you live a priveleged life thanks to those guys misery u fat pig

I am from the west and am robust from western diet. Most Indians brought up in the west become tall and as large framed as whites if they eat alot of meat and play sports
Not true at all and only applies to a Punjabis (regarding height) Indians even in the west are known for being framelets unless gymcelled. Most curries are short as well sure taller than Arabs but still shorter than blacks and equal to Asians and shorter than whites.

Your robust due to a thing called “exception” Africans have far more famine and worse nutristion than every race yet frame mogg curries. You guys are basically East Africans but with skinnyfat gentics sdded in

Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games

I've gone over this before many times but...

faceapp_1640495745012-jpg.1459871
faceapp_1640495752407-jpg.1459872
faceapp_1640495713445-jpg.1459875
faceapp_1640495761180-jpg.1459877

Unironically makes me feel giga bad for you niggas knowing how brutally you were robbed shit's not even fair tbh ngl. 😢

But I already gave a solution to that problem a long time ago:
Before you ask no, you don't have to "remove" or "get rid of" anyone in order to enact mass eugenics Jfl

All you have to do is sterilize and make sure undesirable genes aren't able to breed, [modern] hypergamy could already be thought of as a more extreme/artificial version of this outside of basic natural selection.

So something like this...
Maybe not exactly like this,

but the concept still applies across the board regardless.

In essence-

Just make it easier or give more points to whiter looking curries for this test and only let the most mogger average/mixed looking ones that actually manage to pass breed, then you'll still get all the mogger genes with whiter majority.

A Disclaimer-

This next part was in response to a question posed on "culling the herd" so to speak, as some foolishly believed that eugenics could only be achieved through the extermination of groups of people when in actual fact all one really needs to do achieve a eugenic goal is to simply prevent or even just limit/control the creation of more- Sterilization.

The Quote/Response:
Overpopulation seems to be a quite big problem for your nation anyway and could be one of the many factors contributing to its stagnation aside from just having the wrong ratio of a high quality to low quality populace available.

Many different governments have regularly initiated various subtle -and not so subtle- eugenics programs over the years and they could very easily do something like that again these days should they ever chose to do so by simply releasing an agent into the water/air [they kinda already have for making the mass populace more submissive and weak] or even by just creating something to target specific ethnicities and/or genes like China [[ISPOILER]@Collagen or rope[/ISPOILER]]...

Besides, natural disasters and/or other outright conflict are usually what have led to eugenics/mass selective changes all throughout history anyway like with modern curry genetics tbh, this would ultimately be no different -and maybe even a net positive perhaps- for the future of your people.

A further explanation/context:
Eugenics is already something done on a massive scale via contraception and a far more human endeavor than say violence or whatever outrageous nonsense typical eugenics detractors usually have to say about it in their often petty and futile attempts to discredit it.

The funny thing is though, that these same people are often also some of the first to agree that sterilization done in order to prevent birth defects in children or even something as extreme as abortion, usually without even without a good reason, can be for the greater good too.

Well anyway, once that's settled and most of the population is non-abo again, the only real big problem I could ever see coming about after that would have to be replacing most of your nation's low skilled work force, as that was a space usually occupied by abos since they're not too smart and often didn't need to get paid as well either.

This would require a cultural change in shifting attitudes toward hard work, as every facet of your society would eventually have to learn to both appreciate and strive for it like so many other greater peoples do, though it certainly won't be an easy task as it usually requires one to struggle quite greatly at first. However, the end result would culminate in there being no more slaves or castes, only hard workers paid what they sow in a society based on one's own merit and strength of character- one nation and one folk truly united.

This is the only and final solution to the curry question and abo problem...

and what will ultimately bring your people from this
Veddidm
Veddidf
From subhumanity

to this.
FaceApp 1640495745012
FaceApp 1640495752407
FaceApp 1640495713445
FaceApp 1640495761180
Back to humanity

Modern iranians have more caucasian (caucasus) than baloch, Baloch admixture DNA is the second or first most prominent proportion of admixture in indians behind ancestral south indians so they'd prob just look afghan but ig that's transitional to iranian so not like it's a big difference.

What's interesting is south and central asians actually have more northeastern euro admixture than iranians who instead have southwest asian (arab) DNA. So curries without any south indian genes would look tajik or pamiri which actually mog modern iranians phenotype wise. I get my source from this page but the sample sizes were pretty small so it's just speculation. But i have noticed a lot of eastern iranian groups looking more white than western iranian groups like persians.

M-m-muh British, its-its-its a-a-all their f-f-f-fault. Man shut the fuck up, if anything british turned that shanty ridden shithole into civilized looking country by asphalting roads, building victorian styled buildings (many of which have been ruined by dumb indian monkeys once british left) and enacting law & order amongst those primitive curry-fragranced mongrels. Had India been left under the British rule to this day, it would be turned into a first world rich country and indians would be amongst most civilized and respected of nations. Unfortunately, once British left, indians regressed back to being filthy street-shitting enthusiasts that bathe and drink turd-enriched water and fight amongst each other.

God save the Queen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
A cow for each Indian as reparations!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Modern iranians have more caucasian (caucasus) than baloch, Baloch admixture DNA is the second or first most prominent proportion of admixture in indians behind ancestral south indians so they'd prob just look afghan but ig that's transitional to iranian so not like it's a big difference.

What's interesting is south and central asians actually have more northeastern euro admixture than iranians who instead have southwest asian (arab) DNA. So curries without any south indian genes would look tajik or pamiri which actually mog modern iranians phenotype wise. I get my source from this page but the sample sizes were pretty small so it's just speculation. But i have noticed a lot of eastern iranian groups looking more white than western iranian groups like persians.

Iranics cluster close to Caucasians but form their own distinct cluster on genetic PCAs, this is because they're a two-way mix between Steppe derived Indo-Iranian ancestry and Iranian farmer [BMAC] ancestry with the latter clustering close to Caucasians and their ancestors.

Yes Central and even some South Asians [[ISPOILER]depending on caste/tribe/specific ethnic group/etc.[/ISPOILER] the further North you go into Pakistan] have higher Steppe derived ancestry but both are failoed hard by their mixed blood, the former by Mongol/Turk and the latter with abo.

Despite having less Steppe derived ancestry on paper compared to "upper caste"/less mixed curries, modern Iranians look "whiter" and have a better pheno/colouring that curries because they have literally 0 abo blood in them.

Curries without any "South Indian" genes would probably look closer to Pashtuns and other North Pakistani groups rather than Eastern Iranics like Pamiris.

Most people would assume that the "South Asians" without any South Indian/abo blood would be Dardics, like the Kalash for example since they have around only 15% abo blood in them, but they actually have less steppe derived ancestry than Rajputs yet still look "whiter" pheno/colouring wise due to having such a low % of abo blood compared to other ethnicities in the region, even less than Pashtuns.

There's also still debate as to whether they count as less/unmixed Indo-Aryans [pure without any abo blood] or just Eastern Iranics, I'd personally lump them in a category in-between the two along with Pasthuns though both are distinct and separate groups.

Eastern Iranics have a "whiter" pheno/colouring because of their relative isolation stifling the steady shift from a more 50/50 split based ancestry to a more Iranian farmer derived one like with Western Iranics, though their contact next to neighbouring peoples has led them to acquiring foreign admixture over the centuries as well be it curry/turk/mongol etc.

Tajiks are mixed with Turks so you're probably just thinking of Pamiris who look like other Iranics but with a "whiter" colouring.

Also keep in mind that pheno varies quite a lot in Iran by region even when not including foreign based minority groups with some looking "whiter" and others more ethnic without any heavy foreign admixture.

1644421956907-png.1531887
avg Persian face btw

1644422389385-png.1531917
Proto Iranid

1644422713053-png.1531936
Pontid

1644421966153-png.1531889
Avg face + accounting for some other minority ethnicities

1644422408043-png.1531921
the most "ethnic" Iranians will ever look.

1644422352405-png.1531914
Indo-Iranid mix pheno, could be thought of as the barrier separating curry vs Iranid, including "ethnic" looking Iranids like the one above^, less mixed Pakis, Pashtuns, etc.

However, the idea that Iranians have any Arab/Semitic or foreign invader derived ancestry is revisionist nonsense and has been disproven by genetic data which shows they've maintained up to 95% genetic continuity to this very day.

Iran Talk often releases new videos on the subject regularly and always updates them when new samples come out, the custom calculators he uses are also very good.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
However, the idea that Iranians have any Arab/Semitic or foreign invader derived ancestry is revisionist nonsense and has been disproven by genetic data which shows they've maintained up to 95% genetic continuity to this very day.
Idk what it is but from the spreadsheet it seems a lot of them still have a little arab dna

Curries without any "South Indian" genes would probably look closer to Pashtuns and other North Pakistani groups rather than Eastern Iranics like Pamiris.
Pashtuns have more ASI genes than any other iranic group though

Idk what it is but from the spreadsheet it seems a lot of them still have arab dna
They don't take a look at the last video in my reply Iran Talk [and many others before him just to be fair] have debunked this plenty of times using data with larger and more specific samples, not to mention the custom calculators he uses to narrow down specific ancestry.

They don't take a look at the last video in my reply Iran Talk [and many others before him just to be fair] have debunked this plenty of times using data with larger and more specific samples, not to mention the custom calculators he uses to narrow down specific ancestry.

Tbh I don't want to watch the whole thing so I'll take your word for it

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and chaddyboi66
Pashtuns have more ASI genes than any other iranic group though
Which is why I said they'd look more *like [[ISPOILER]edit[/ISPOILER]] the unmixed curries you're talking about, they technically cluster closer to Curries than Pamiris.

Also, like I said before people still debate whether groups like Pashtuns and Dardics etc. are Eastern Iranics or "unmixed" Indo-Aryans.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
Ravi will fuck white women in UK as revenge

EXACALLY, curries always had this subhuman gene well before Europeans came they were alwyas skinnyfat subhuamn. New world blacks commit crime due to poverty and low inhb levels brought on by higher DHTlevels and T
new world blacks commit crimes because of genes lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and FrameMogger
new world blacks commit crimes because of genes lol
Nar becwuse why are black Africans docile then? If this were the case then Africans would be aggresive etc. clearly it’s due to Poverty meeting low inhb genes that cause this. We all have the urge to commit crime when we want stn but blacks lower inhb means they are more likely to act on it

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Cope the British civilized you

• JFL
Nar becwuse why are black Africans docile then? If this were the case then Africans would be aggresive etc. clearly it’s due to Poverty meeting low inhb genes that cause this. We all have the urge to commit crime when we want stn but blacks lower inhb means they are more likely to act on it
and that low inhib is based on genes dude. I'm finna write a post on my predictions I'll tag you, you have a read

and that low inhib is based on genes dude. I'm finna write a post on my predictions I'll tag you, you have a read
I know bro I accepted it was “low inhb genes” I even said that I thought you was just saying theh are “aggressive because they are aggresive :feelstastyman:“ not thag you was agreeing it’s due to lower inhb which makes them less chicken shit to cause arkward issues or crimes.

Tbh though I’ll say for most things you can overcome it. There’s muscular curries who don’t bitch about this theh go gym and look good for example

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Rip to india (pakistan Bangladesh Sri Lanka also since all the same people)

Sounds like cope excuse though
Yea they got fucked by the famine but it is overall a massive cope as all these fucking africans that faced far worse starvation for much longer and dealt with disease somehow end up becoming very muscular when given a proper diet. So overall no excuse for the Currys being weaker then the typical white roastie.

nz europeans need to relieve me of my inceldom for colonization, they've fucked with pretty much everyone!

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Why africans didn't develope this despite being even more starved by famine?
bcos this is cope. no one gets "starvation adapted", indians just eat too much pufa and rice and lounge about all day due to temperate zone laziness