British people are the worst vermin on this planet

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Very disgusting people tbh, bigfest alcohol consumption, act like complete trash when they visit southern Europe, don't respect the countries they go, completely retarded witb their annoying accent, only care about getting drunk and clubbing, litery don't even know anything about the country they visit except for the clubbing and beaches. They are skin fade obsessed retards, the women are huge skanks that are obsessed with having extremely tanned dark skin that will age them like shit in the future

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Highrise, Subhuman Philtrum and 26 others
the degenerate lifestyle isnt exclusive to them only, its every western country

most of europe/usa/canada act like degenerates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, RAITEIII, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
Skins is perfect representation of UK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ElliotRodgerJr, Chadelite and 2 others

Not even close actually, Germans, Norwegians, Danes, French act very good when they visit, i have seen it a lot, very good people, brits are cancer, extremely obnoxious and low iq

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Highrise, Chadelite and 1 other person
Not even close actually, Germans, Norwegians, Danes, French act very good when they visit, i have seen it a lot, very good people, brits are cancer, extremely obnoxious and low iq
French are snobby
Germans are ok
Norwegians/Scandinavians are annoying but ive only spoke to them on CSGO, they were meme obsessed and weird from what i saw but obviously i never truly met any of them

brits are indeed very trashy, probably the worst of the bunch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, TsarTsar444 and Chadelite
Tbf most of British tourist are gonna be the low class, wage slaving 3 years to get that 1 week cheeky cheap ticket holiday

You wouldn't see any people with class on these 1 week get away party holidays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Krezo, Gaia262 and 5 others

No, the British are by far the worst. At least the ones I've met outside of the UK

I don't think there is a country on earth more low class than them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elfmaxx, Deleted member 1680, diggbicc and 3 others
some Brits I've met really were annoying cunts ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Gaia262, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
obviously the brexit type patriotic ones r trashy

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and turkproducer
No, the British are by far the worst. At least the ones I've met outside of the UK

I don't think there is a country on earth more low class than them.
100% agree on the low class bit

i think most western countries just have trashy people with no values/morals but thats just my opinion

Very disgusting people tbh, bigfest alcohol consumption, act like complete trash when they visit southern Europe, don't respect the countries they go, completely retarded witb their annoying accent, only care about getting drunk and clubbing, litery don't even know anything about the country they visit except for the clubbing and beaches. They are skin fade obsessed retards, the women are huge skanks that are obsessed with having extremely tanned dark skin that will age them like shit in the future
I molested a british kid back in Zenica cause he said ramadan is shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4671, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
obviously the brexit type patriotic ones r trashy
i live in uk and while i have a lot of brit friends a lot of them are low class and the patriotic ones are really low iq

chavs are annoying af, still i think most races/countries are annoying in their own way
wtf :lul:

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Chadelite
i live in uk and while i have a lot of brit friends a lot of them are low class and the patriotic ones are really low iq

chavs are annoying af, still i think most races/countries are annoying in their own way

wtf :lul:
i haven't seen a chav in years tbh

the higher you move up in education the rarer they are :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Chadelite and turkproducer
i haven't seen a chav in years tbh

the higher you move up in education the rarer they are :lul:
i’m still young maybe that’s why

i think british peoppe are low class in general but i think OP is generalising a bit, generally the degenerates go on those holidays to Magaluf or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Chadelite and Deleted member 5632
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII

You only came across the low-class Chavs on their cheap holidays to Spain?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
As an Irishman I think English women are the worst in the world, the English men I've met are usually beta cucks
I generally like Scottish people but haven't met many

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and KrissKross
I live in London and I haven't left it for like 7 years
So no

Well if you go to these places, don't be surprised

Theres plenty of them around my friend, some of them are even my friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Jfl England is a shithole the USA mogs.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Well if you go to these places, don't be surprised

Theres plenty of them around my friend, some of them are even my friends
I think the type that are more common espc this generation are the love island types
they all have the same haircut, the same fashion, the same interests. they all do the same things for fun. I miss the London/UK culture of the noughties and early 2010s, before the riots. fuarkkk man take me back to that time

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
I think the type that are more common espc this generation are the love island types
they all have the same haircut, the same fashion, the same interests. they all do the same things for fun. I miss the London/UK culture of the noughties and early 2010s, before the riots. fuarkkk man take me back to that time

London is completely foreign now.. I was there a few times this year... everyone who served me had a foreign accent... Literally never came across any British person..

Quite sad tbh.. The liberals and EU cucks celebrate this, i think they're mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 3202

Worst than chavs tbh, love island types people are fake and annoying af

How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, turkproducer and Deleted member 5632
Worst than chavs tbh, love island types people are fake and annoying af

How old are you?
almost 20
London is completely foreign now.. I was there a few times this year... everyone who served me had a foreign accent... Literally never came across any British person..

Quite sad tbh.. The liberals and EU cucks celebrate this, i think they're mentally ill
shuddup man
no one cares about that race shit here
it's the poor whites, blacks asians whoever
against the rich elites

Ngl there was this british women that started to yell on this Vahabijamaxing guy selling Quran and islamic stuff in the main tourist places, i got so mad jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ngl there was this british women that started to yell on this Vahabijamaxing guy selling Quran and islamic stuff in the main tourist places, i got so mad jfl
what did she say?

Imagine coming to a muslim country and yelling at people for being muslim tbhjfl @ women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Krezo, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
Idk if it's true but north England's teenage Muslims have the highest abortion rate. Disgusting.

Why london culture of 2010? you were not even 10 years old lmao
i just have nostalgia and good memories of it maybe i'm just bias but everything seemed better back then
arsenal were so promising back then. the fashion the culture the music everything....
even shows like top boy summerhouse bring back nostalgia

i just have nostalgia and good memories of it maybe i'm just bias but everything seemed better back then
arsenal were so promising back then. the fashion the culture the music everything....
even shows like top boy summerhouse bring back nostalgia

Ah, you're 20 that explains it..
I didn't mention race.. just immigrants... Most of them are Eastern Europeans

There are no "poor" people in this country. We have a generous welfare state, free education, free health.. I've been all over the planet and seen genuine poor people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 5632
Ah, you're 20 that explains it..
I didn't mention race.. just immigrants... Most of them are Eastern Europeans

There are no "poor" people in this country. We have a generous welfare state, free education, free health.. I've been all over the planet and seen genuine poor people.
Cope, there are poor ppl in every country, when u are on welfare u are just a dog living of government scraps.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
Don't know exactly what, but this guy justwas staring with a smile, i hate white people so much
pay no attention, you still have a chance of happy marriage and LTR while i do not because i live in a degenerate country :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and TsarTsar444

Molest

Assault or abuse (a person, especially a woman or child) sexually.
"he was charged with molesting and taking obscene photographs of a ten-year-old boy"

Are you sure you Molested him? :dafuckfeels:

Cope, there are poor ppl in every country, when u are on welfare u are just a dog living of government scraps.

The welfare that some people get in this country is fucking obscene.. Especially these "single mothers".. when kids are involved they get the whole lot thrown at them.

People are homeless because they're either immigrants with no access to the benefits, or they have drink/drug problems. The councils try to make sure everyone has a home.

If I had nothing tomorrow, I'd get £400 a month benefit money ... AND accommodation probably shared in a hostel or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 3202
Molest

Assault or abuse (a person, especially a woman or child) sexually.
"he was charged with molesting and taking obscene photographs of a ten-year-old boy"

Are you sure you Molested him? :dafuckfeels:
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

high pedigree tea bag cunts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4430, turkproducer and 1 other person
It matters.
how can it matter when London has like 400 languages spoken.
Only british ppl outside of London acc care about that sort of stuff, trust me. Literally too many ethnic groups for people to keep track of

The welfare that some people get in this country is fucking obscene.. Especially these "single mothers".. when kids are involved they get the whole lot thrown at them.

People are homeless because they're either immigrants with no access to the benefits, or they have drink/drug problems. The councils try to make sure everyone has a home.

If I had nothing tomorrow, I'd get £400 a month benefit money ... AND accommodation probably shared in a hostel or something.
They are still poor people, they are not self sufficient and they are low IQ. It's like a peasant being able to rent land by the gentry.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Cry for brits masterrace

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
pay no attention, you still have a chance of happy marriage and LTR while i do not because i live in a degenerate country :(
I want to marry a virgin German girl tbh, my mother told me german women are very loyal and good women but can be somewhat freaky. Balkan women are boring, and just very dull, arrogant, the best i can describe balkan girls is like a lighter version of american black women

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4545 and 2 others
I want to marry a virgin German girl tbh, my mother told me german women are very loyal and good women but can be somewhat freaky. Balkan women are boring, and just very dull, arrogant, the best i can describe balkan girls is like a lighter version of american black women
i think that’s modern women in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
you sound like an ethnic

i think that’s modern women in general
Russian, German, Polish are one of the last good women, they are the least too act hood like from what i have seen and noticed, very cultural and nice feminine, southern Europe is the worst

• Woah
Russian, German, Polish are one of the last good women, they are the least too act hood like from what i have seen and noticed, very cultural and nice feminine, southern Europe is the worst
the balkans is probably different to italy

the balkans is probably different to italy
From what i have seen from the Italiancels in this forum, the italian girls act pretty much the same like balkan people, also italians look the most closely to people from here phenotype wise, i could never notice if someone would be italian if he came here, very similar looks. But northern Europeans and East Slavs stick out like a sore thumb because they are very white and mostly blond

• Woah