Bro it’s so SUIFUEL when Chads looksmax

Hes good looking but there’s plenty of white guys that look like this and better at UT Austin

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Costcosuperstore, Xangsane and 4 others
His white pheno is what makes him chad lmao. Every white stacy wants this pheno as their bf
This is ragebait, please @Gengar @Skywalker get this man off the forum so he can suck off @ylrven in r/LBTGQ where @Reformed belongs, whERe has this forum come to, banning people like @moggathon and @LancasteR and keeping people like @Reformed on the forum, JFL at "looksmax.org"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Michael Myers, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
They suck ur dick bcs u are aryan @ylrven meanwhile i am called mtn htn and i am ur same height and more bones lol
He pheno/race mogs u tho, SMV wise your about equal

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Clavicular
Hes good looking but there’s plenty of white guys that look like this and better at UT Austin
I hope so there literally in college, find ppl who are seniors in HS to compare me to bro

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and tombradylover
HOLY SHIT GOOD THREAD. inb4 ppl do micro analysis to find my flaws JFLLLL
they'r right nigga ur not close to chad, a lot of people here mog u tbh

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, itisoverboyos, try2beme and 1 other person
I'm surprised that guys like that are on this forum, here the majority, if not almost all, are ugly ethnic people with mental illnesses but he looks perfect.
Bro he’s deadass that one good looking guy who slays all the hoes at school
this thread does seem a little gay though imo
Yeah cus people are rating him MTN 😭. Like how
I mean yeah it’s mostly his pheno. But he does have good ratios and harmony. I’d imagine white a college areas in the US are complete suifuel

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I'm surprised that guys like that are on this forum, here the majority, if not almost all, are ugly ethnic people with mental illnesses but he looks perfect.
not true

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I hope so there literally in college, find ppl who are seniors in HS to compare me to bro
Tbh u look older I forget ur in HS. U prob do mog many guys at ur high school not denying ur good looking

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clavicular
Bro he’s deadass that one good looking guy who slays all the hoes at school

Yeah cus people are rating him MTN 😭. Like how

I mean yeah it’s mostly his pheno. But he does have good ratios and harmony. I’d imagine white a college areas in the US are complete suifuel
Yea bro u need to be very good looking to slay in Austin. It’s nightmare fuel/mode

Ur literally a chad too? Considering all ur stats
188cm tall barefoot 103kgs roided but i am just a normie bcs i am not aryan jfls

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240206_140618.jpg
    Screenshot_20240206_140618.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240205_212159_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240205_212159_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    783.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240201_111029_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_111029_com.whatsapp.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables
How tf is he chad? I genuinely dont see further than a strong htn at most tbh

Imo pneumo is textbook chadlite and mogs him hard in appeal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Xangsane, Clavicular and 1 other person
His white pheno is what makes him chad lmao. Every white stacy wants this pheno as their bf
are you trolling? chad is looks, no pheno will ever make you chad

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Clavicular and scrunchables
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and yeeyeeslayer
Lol obviously not and yea i get mogged by some users
looks htn blud, u literally admit you couldn't get off so had to get blowjob from ugly bitch chadlites/cahds don't do this

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yeah bcs aryans are more rare and more exotic then brown latinos like me
he's technically not an aryan, he has more of a celtic/north atlantid pheno + ur not a brown latino (not sure if that was saracastic)

• +1
looks htn blud, u literally admit you couldn't get off so had to get blowjob from ugly bitch chadlites/cahds don't do this
yea i never claimed chad WHAT, i say im like low chadlite or htn

he's technically not an aryan, he has more of a celtic/north atlantid pheno + ur not a brown latino (not sure if that was saracastic)
yea not aryan at all i have green eyes and brown hair

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Costcosuperstore and yeeyeeslayer
My skin is tanned and i have brown hair t40 eyes so i am mutt latino with some negroid amerindian blood

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, yeeyeeslayer and Clavicular
yea not aryan at all i have green eyes and brown hair
its fine ur pheno mogs aryan anyways, medium brown hair mogs blonde for men anyways

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
how exactly does he looks lik him? i'm only seeing that they're both white
Remember amnesias pic is a perfect shot and his is just some random in motion vid. And he still on the same level imo. How do u not see it I don’t understand. + he has better brows

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Heinrich Schmidt and yeeyeeslayer
Never seen this much chronic cock-sucking in a single thread. To whoever is rating @ylrven chadlite+, commit suicide by self-immolation IMMEDIATELY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt and vrilmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, NorwoodAscender and Clavicular

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, wollet2 and yeeyeeslayer
They look the same 😭 What?
clearly not bro, but from seeing the shit you've said under this thread ur clearly a bit retarded, i'm done engaging in this

• JFL
Amnesia is one of the only users on here who is a legit chad facially
Amnesia is a faggot larper who had to spend 500 k on surgeries to look uncanny asf idk why he gets any respect. He’s a legit larper imagine claiming ur a millionaire from day trading and ur on an incel forum larping for reacts it’s so obvious

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, ConfusedBolivian, Reformed and 2 others
He’s not the first

• +1
im not bro, but from seeing the shit you've said under this thread ur clearly a bit retarded, i'm done engaging in this
hes def a truecel bro im fine with ppl talking abt me but this is out of proportion, im not a chad but ive got a decent base

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and yeeyeeslayer