Bro it’s so SUIFUEL when Chads looksmax

They suck ur dick bcs u are aryan @ylrven meanwhile i am called mtn htn and i am ur same height and more bones lol
This forum is the most JBW ive seen in my life. So much glazing for white brah. He still mogs for sure tho

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, i hear voices, scrunchables and 1 other person
how tall is @Reformed

what u rate him
Chadlite 5.5 PSL there’s like a bunch of users that level though. maybe lower 5 PSL depending how much he frauds but somewhere 5 - 5.5 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, scrunchables, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
Amnesia is a faggot larper who had to spend 500 k on surgeries to look uncanny asf idk why he gets any respect.
i don't rly like him as a person either he's kind of annoying, but i gotta give respect where it's due and he is a legit chad face wise

claiming ur a millionaire from day trading
this is comical :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt, tombradylover and 1 other person
decent base
more like an amazing base, everyone who looksmaxxed/ascended to chad started off as a HTN so it's possible for you to actually become a chad

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
more like an amazing base, everyone who looksmaxxed/ascended to chad started off as a HTN so it's possible for you to actually become a chad
Hopefully saar!!! im never leaving the forum tho im gonna keep posting guides if i ascend

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
They suck ur dick bcs u are aryan @ylrven meanwhile i am called mtn htn and i am ur same height and more bones lol
And i meant he mog in general not mogs you
worded weirdly

Water hacker is 6.25 psl

Hairmaxxed normie jfl but whatever. And apprently im glazing white brah

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
hacker mogs everyone to oblivion JFL imagine using that as an insult
i was using that more as an insult to the rater who puts him and hacker on same rate

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
im never leaving the forum tho im gonna keep posting guides if i ascend
i got no plans on leaving the forum, imma stay here for as long as its still fun and it is tbh im enjoying chilling with the bros

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Infinite JB appeal lmfao
Yes bc he’s perfect at frauding. His jaw isn’t even good, he’s just so good at low angle maxxing

This forum is the most JBW ive seen in my life. So much glazing for white brah. He still mogs for sure tho
They call me HTN and he is Chad an i bone mog him, i am 6psl he is 5.5psl but racist pslers say i am HTN

3957441 3793555 Screenshot 20231129 165614 coyellwyellowapp

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and try2beme
Orb was in Incels.is
Tales. He disappeared in summer 2016 and the last pic of him was him in sea. JFL he had to sea maxx but he was last seen on SlutHate

• JFL
this thread is retard take after retard take

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, Heinrich Schmidt, efidescontinuado and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ConfusedBolivian
i don't rly like him as a person either he's kind of annoying, but i gotta give respect where it's due and he is a legit chad face wise

this is comical :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Its not even funny because 99% of users here believe him. Its actually really sad how gullible people are.

Not true he is very dimorphic and has insane bones
?

He looks so mid unfrauded. Legit has a double chin from his low hyoid when he’s not clentching and low angle masxing with his phone camera

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and yeeyeeslayer
Yeah at least normies who go outside see what I see. U basement dwellers are legit delusional. This guy can slay any girl he wants
he was already tall and good looking

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
?

View attachment 2765622

He looks so mid unfrauded. Legit has a double chin from his low hyoid when he’s not clentching and low angle masxing with his phone camera
Lol true he chadlite and female gazed maxx never mind he looks like a fag

• +1
Nigga glazing bootleg Amnesia hard lol he's just HTN with body halo. Respect the slays tho

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, yeeyeeslayer and ConfusedBolivian
@Blackgymmax we'd appreciate it if you came in here and helped encourage @Reformed to commit suicide

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
How come someone makes a thread on this ylrven nigga it gets 100+ replies lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Heinrich Schmidt, ElTruecel and 2 others
Its not even funny because 99% of users here believe him. Its actually really sad how gullible people are.
niggas just worship every single chad on here to the point that they'll eat up everything they say lmaooo shit is pathetic

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
cause all the rotters come to discuss it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Deleted member 30679
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, ConfusedBolivian and scrunchables
anytime this nigga is mentioned the forums greatest minds all have to come together to deliberate and discuss. Fucking zoo of a forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Heinrich Schmidt, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 30679
anytime this nigga is mentioned the forums greatest minds all have to come together to deliberate and discuss. Fucking zoo of a forum
I get rated between mtn-chad on each one JFL

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover