Bro it’s so SUIFUEL when Chads looksmax

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e

Holy fuck I’d legit rope if I saw this guy irl he also wears lifts so he’d be my height but 10x better BRUTAL CHADS NEED TO STOP LOOKSMAXXING ITS UNFAIR

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, aleksander, Luffymaxxing and 20 others
Chad in Croydon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Manletmachine, Lynxress and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Manletmachine, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
He’s not gl in my opinion I can see him doing well with girls but certainly no chad his face looks kinda weird because of that nose and mouth

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Costcosuperstore, Lynxress and 11 others
Bro I saw that vid of him in motion in a car with foids, this guy is literally what Chad means
1. How tall is he
2. Foids hand out pussy at like age 20, you think anyone who is slightly looksmaxxed and NT won't get pussy at age 20

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Kamui, try2beme and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, med, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
AA803192 546D 4F9F AB31 7E74BEF41C7F

Look at this fucking EVERYTHING MOG. NORMIE KNEW HE NEEDED TO JESTERMAX + COVER HIS FACE WITH GAY HAND SIGNS + STICK HIS TONGUE OUT HAHA GOOFY! TO MINIMIZE THIS INSANE MOG

@ylrven how invisible is this guy next to u, I can imagine those foids in the car didn’t even look at him while near u

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Costcosuperstore, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
Yeah tbh he looks better in motion

Id say he’s a htn but being jacked and tall assuming he’s also very social and NT he’d be slaying not chad tier tho
Cope lmao he pheno mogs the entire forum. Looks like a jock especially cus he’s roided so muscle mogs even older guys

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, hopecel, Costcosuperstore and 13 others
View attachment 2765569

Look at this fucking EVERYTHING MOG. NORMIE KNEW HE NEEDED TO JESTERMAX + COVER HIS FACE WITH GAY HAND SIGNS + STICK HIS TONGUE OUT HAHA GOOFY! TO MINIMIZE THIS INSANE MOG

@ylrven how invisible is this guy next to u, I can imagine those foids in the car didn’t even look at him while near u
@Zenis

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Reformed
Legit. This nigga really just made a looksmaxxing guide about bonesmashing 😭. Bro was just born Chad I can’t anymore
he's the definintion of the guy on the left in the meme lmao, still like him tho cuz he's funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clavicular and Reformed
View attachment 2765563

Holy fuck I’d legit rope if I saw this guy irl he also wears lifts so he’d be my height but 10x better BRUTAL CHADS NEED TO STOP LOOKSMAXXING ITS UNFAIR
He’s ugly as fuck he looks like a moneky

I mog him to death
IMG 9092

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Costcosuperstore, aleksander and 5 others
he's the definintion of the guy on the left in the meme lmao, still like him tho cuz he's funny
I mean yeah he’s funny he’s just unaware that he was just born GL and thinks that if incels here dye their eyebrows it’ll do smth idk

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Zenis
Legit. This nigga really just made a looksmaxxing guide about bonesmashing 😭. Bro was just born Chad I can’t anymore
Nigga u can’t just throw away Chad ratings like it’s candy

Most slayers irl are tall htns I see guys like him every day

Chad is rare and his face doesn’t have chad harmony he’s a above avarage nigga but not a chad

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aleksander, Melly and 4 others
HOLY SHIT GOOD THREAD. inb4 ppl do micro analysis to find my flaws JFLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Reformed
@Reformed is officially sucking @ylrven 's cock, conragulations on gay of the year award

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith, Dystopian, aleksander and 3 others

Chad is rare and his face doesn’t have chad harmony he’s a above avarage nigga but not a chad
Are u retarded? This is the guy that’ll slay every girl in college campuses (so chad)

If u see this as just HTN ur legit delusional. He has insane harmony, pheno and that white jock look. + he’s tall and roided to gigachad SMV

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and chincel11
@Reformed is officially sucking @ylrven 's cock, conragulations on gay of the year award
Idc bro anyone saying he’s below chad needs to go outside.

Improving a dude when you already got a good base is giga suicide fuel

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular

I agree, def not chad but id ratemyself chadlite and im 6'2 so i have good smv. Im only 18 tho so i can still ascend more

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nofap and Iasacrko
Are u retarded? This is the guy that’ll slay every girl in college campuses (so chad)

View attachment 2765588

If u see this as just HTN ur legit delusional. He has insane harmony, pheno and that white jock look. + he’s tall and roided to gigachad SMV
Holy shit bro, you have sucked enough of @ylrven 's cock, now go wash yor mouth of his cum

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lowiqNormie and Xtra

View attachment 2765588

He isn’t a chad look at how much facial fat he has, plus goofy nose and eye area, he’s high mtn maybe low htn

hes a high htn

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, efidescontinuado, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
1. How tall is he
2. Foids hand out pussy at like age 20, you think anyone who is slightly looksmaxxed and NT won't get pussy at age 20
anyone who isn’t non nt can get girls very easily at 15-20, niggas on here think a random mtn with status halo is a legit chad

• +1
kinda weird because of that nose
I alsso dont USUALLY defend my looks to not be NARCY but, my nose doesnt look like that im floating my nostrils in that pic

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I agree, def not chad but id ratemyself chadlite and im 6'2 so i have good smv. Im only 18 tho so i can still ascend more
Yea I’d say chadlite is more realistic, you do seem to be doing very well making girls cry and slaying all these women

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clavicular
HOLY SHIT GOOD THREAD. inb4 ppl do micro analysis to find my flaws JFLLLL
Cope cope cope cope

This dude is slightly above average MTN lol just lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

View attachment 2765588

how tall?

His white pheno is what makes him chad lmao. Every white stacy wants this pheno as their bf
@ylrven is the sucking motion good ?

@Gengar @Skywalker ban this lil gay cocksucking femboy @Reformed

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clavicular
op u must be sub2 if u think that is chad

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and tombradylover
They suck ur dick bcs u are aryan @ylrven meanwhile i am called mtn htn and i am ur same height and more bones lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itisoverboyos, try2beme, tombradylover and 1 other person
His white pheno is what makes him chad lmao. Every white stacy wants this pheno as their bf
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 i've never seen a sentece that screams im a smelly indian more than this one

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
They suck ur dick bcs u are aryan @ylrven meanwhile i am called mtn htn and i am ur same height and more bones lol
Ur literally a chad too? Considering all ur stats

I'm surprised that guys like that are on this forum, here the majority, if not almost all, are ugly ethnic people with mental illnesses but he looks perfect.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, efidescontinuado and Clavicular
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 i've never seen a sentece that screams im a smelly indian more than this one
It’s always funny how mentioning white women means ur indian JFL people who have seen me know I’m white

this thread does seem a little gay though imo

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger