Bro it’s so SUIFUEL when Chads looksmax

anytime this nigga is mentioned the forums greatest minds all have to come together to deliberate and discuss. Fucking zoo of a forum
he's become a forum main character since that video of him trolling a crying girl he hooked up with jfllll

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and tombradylover
cuz im a good user
You are, but unfortunately there's a parasite (@Reformed) stuck to your balls who keeps shitting the blood and semen he sucked out of you onto our faces, and we're tired of it

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Clavicular
cause all the rotters come to discuss it.
how is it possible that you out of all people are having better takes than the rest of people here. tf is going on

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, scrunchables and Clavicular
how is it possible that you out of all people are having better takes than the rest of people here. tf is going on
Norwood

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
he's become a forum main character since that video of him trolling a crying girl he hooked up with jfllll
His rise to fame needs to be studied. Its deserved tho because that video was amazing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, yeeyeeslayer and Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and tombradylover
I had to become top 5 users somehow

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, st.hamudi but 6‘5, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
You know a thread is bad when @anthony111553 has had enough

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Sushifart, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
nigga it's been like 5 days what's there to study
The numbers speak for themselves nigga soo he will post to rep mog me and u. Its like Mahomes surpassing Brady its inevitable

• JFL
His rise to fame needs to be studied. Its deserved tho because that video was amazing
that video was legendary, i was in tears when he was like 'you need to take the barrette pill' as she was screaming and crying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, scrunchables and tombradylover
that video was legendary, i was in tears when he was like 'you need to take the barrette pill' as she was screaming and crying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
its crazy cuz i think she did take the barrett pill

• JFL
Is it just me who hasn't watched the @ylrven video though?? Ya'll gassin it like crazy was it that wild? Where even is it?

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

• JFL
The numbers speak for themselves nigga soo he will post to rep mog me and u. Its like Mahomes surpassing Brady its inevitable
only way it'll happen is if he releases sex tape

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and tombradylover
Is it just me who hasn't watched the @ylrven video though?? Ya'll gassin it like crazy was it that wild? Where even is it?

Ice Cube Reaction GIF
it wasn't crazy just funny in autism way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Clavicular
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and scrunchables
View attachment 2765569

Look at this fucking EVERYTHING MOG. NORMIE KNEW HE NEEDED TO JESTERMAX + COVER HIS FACE WITH GAY HAND SIGNS + STICK HIS TONGUE OUT HAHA GOOFY! TO MINIMIZE THIS INSANE MOG

@ylrven how invisible is this guy next to u, I can imagine those foids in the car didn’t even look at him while near u
Bro doing tricks on it gah dayum get that man’s dick out your mouth 💀

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
high htn can be in the chadlite range with a thinner nose and more bones which you'll get in college

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, tombradylover and Clavicular
"High HTB, im goodlooking nigga i dont go that far down"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular
Bro doing tricks on it gah dayum get that man’s dick out your mouth 💀
I thought @Reformed was 6'6 JB slayer why is he threatened by this autistic schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Clavicular
He’s not gl in my opinion I can see him doing well with girls but certainly no chad his face looks kinda weird because of that nose and mouth
Idk why you're speaking youre one of the biggest larpers on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, tombradylover and ConfusedBolivian
coloring is top tier tho new forum main character lil nigga mirin that you don't give a fuck and just spread your identity around

• +1
I thought @Reformed was 6'6 JB slayer why is he threatened by this autistic schizo
Bc I genuinely don’t understand u guys. I also don’t understand how people think Vinnie mogs. So many questions for another thread

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
ok greycel pop off!!
i swear its always the niggas that joined 3 days ago that have the biggest mouths, its not just him ive encountered multiple annoying narcy greys who joined no earlier than last week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Clavicular
@ylrven legit just get a thinner nose to balance your ratios and make your jaw look bigger, and your face will be more defined in college it'll help a lot

@ylrven legit just get a thinner nose to balance your ratios and make your jaw look bigger, and your face will be more defined in college it'll help a lot
Just get a small nose?? U cant just decide to do it

i swear its always the niggas that joined 3 days ago that have the biggest mouths, its not just him ive encountered multiple annoying narcy greys who joined no earlier than last week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Greycels have the most balls lmao they the only ones in the rating section that call me ugly and shitskin etc etc cant even say anything to them either cuz u don't know shit about them. Love and hate it at same time

• JFL
Just get a small nose?? U cant just decide to do it
not small, a thinner one that fits more between your icd, trust make a little edit on a front facing pic if u want it makes a big difference

Greycels have the most balls lmao they the only ones in the rating section that call me ugly and shitskin
There's a chance that they're alts, if a random uknown accounts comes out of the blue and starts talking shit and throwing insults that are specific to you that you wouldn't expect a new greycel user with 10 posts to know about there's a high chance its an alt of an older more known user

• Woah
There's a chance that they're alts, if a random uknown accounts comes out of the blue and starts talking shit and throwing insults that are specific to you that you wouldn't expect a new greycel user with 10 posts to know about there's a high chance its an alt of an older more known user
good point. Didnt even conisder that

• +1
So many dickriders lately, this forum is being invaded by fags

• +1