Broke my dry spell yesterday and got a fj

Kamui

Kamui

THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
I broke my year long dry spell yesterday the night before my b-day with an Asian MTB (a first) and honestly I feel the same tbh, that shit was fucking ass, I got her to jerk me off with her feet but honestly the whole experience was wack af

Niggas who cry about muh virgins are soy and lack test, I couldn’t even get to properly fuck her cuz she kept saying my dick and fingers were too big (I have an average sized penis so this isn’t a brag) and I only got to nut once so I basically wasted my time coming there, I need a fucking turbo slut to come and suck me up and suck the soul out of my dick

Before you ask for proof, I am not posting here on this website whatsoever :lul: @Obito and @NotCarv have already seen so don’t ask

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Obito, zan and 3 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TechnoBoss, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
why cant i get laid?

>mfw he doesn't know how to LOVE the pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I broke my year long dry spell yesterday the night before my b-day with an Asian MTB (a first) and honestly I feel the same tbh, that shit was fucking ass, I got her to jerk me off with her feet but honestly the whole experience was wack af

Niggas who cry about muh virgins are soy and lack test, I couldn’t even get to properly fuck her cuz she kept saying my dick and fingers were too big (I have an average sized penis so this isn’t a brag) and I only got to nut once so I basically wasted my time coming there, I need a fucking turbo slut to come and suck me up and suck the soul out of my dick

Before you ask for proof, I am not posting here on this website whatsoever :lul: @Obito and @NotCarv have already seen so don’t ask
Brutal ima be 25 soon and I ain’t seen the inside of pussy since I was 22 it is truly over. Then again I no longer try cos fuck women still

Like you the last bitch I fucked was a chink LTB as well. We have a lot in common it seems. Do you know @Obito on discord he’s a funny nigga ini

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, NotCarv and Kamui
Brutal ima be 25 soon and I ain’t seen the inside of pussy since I was 22 it is truly over. Then again I no longer try cos fuck women still

Like you the last bitch I fucked was a chink LTB as well. We have a lot in common it seems. Do you know @Obito on discord he’s a funny nigga ini
We’re in the same discord server blud 💀 check the BBC narcy channel

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
We’re in the same discord server blud 💀 check the BBC narcy channel
Dafauq I never noticed you there holy shit. And yeah I used to be active on there a lot but not so much these days too many new niggas on there they swamped the OGs like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotCarv and Kamui
Dafauq I never noticed you there holy shit. And yeah I used to be active on there a lot but not so much these days too many new niggas on there they swamped the OGs like me
Ye my name is Joseph Kony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotCarv and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I vouch she was Mexican and Latino