hexum.dnd
Gold
- Joined
- May 10, 2026
- Posts
- 953
- Reputation
- 850
U will never get the horniest version of a foid unless u are black tall with a huge dick
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
White tall with a bwc *
Whore*U will never get the horniest version of a foid unless u are black tall with a huge dick
Nigga jbw is real no one is denying thatethnic cope
mirin the chocolate hands writing this thread JFL (much respect for black bhais)U will never get the horniest version of a foid unless u are black tall with a huge dick
Sol is 6ft6 84kg he not fat at allCan I please get my eyes back? Also I want to lose weight. Please...

Im not black but u have to understand the advantages of being black and white if they both are attractivemirin the chocolate hands writing this thread JFL (much respect for black bhais)
Sol is 6ft6 84kg he not fat at all![]()
Sol is 6ft6 84kg he not fat at all![]()
so why do I have 18k posts here?U will never get the horniest version of a foid unless u are black tall with a huge dick
JbA bhaiso why do I have 18k posts here?
stop watching BBC porn thenIm not black
this is called glazing btwwill never get the horniest version of a foid unless u are black tall with a huge dick
Nah I’m rated MTN so explain bruvJbA bhai
Cuz we reply a lot relaxso why do I have 18k posts here?
Idk what to say but tbh bbc pill kinda seems brootal and it real all tho if u got anything over 6 u are all good but stillstop watching BBC porn then
this is called glazing btw
a 40 year old tall fatso might have 10 inch dick but would a foid even be wet for him?
for dick, anything above like 6 inch is just fine, rest is skills
for women fucking is more about the "experience", for us its about that feeling right before ejaculation
Wtf u are even saying dude- just need a little bit of time to accept mind being read to not be so paranoid in public
- just need to be kind to everyone regardless of race and have compassion
- don't care about race anymore, will fuck a pretty chick regardless of race
half of it is propaganda and porn induced fantasyIdk what to say but tbh bbc pill kinda seems brootal and it real all tho if u got anything over 6 u are all good but still
Wtf u are even saying dude
oh damn bhai, didnt notice it was you, how have you beenPlease help. I believe in live and let live. In fact it's not even that principle. I have zero problem with the mind being right. You have nothing to worry about me. I'll a good guy.
Wtf u are even saying dude
I agree with u i was about to say it these porn popaganda of bbc is realhalf of it is propaganda and porn induced fantasy
if a woman is attracted enough and the guy is man enough to dominate her badly, even a small dick bhai would make her cum like she never has
its about skills
ofc sheer size is a plus point in itself, less skills needed in that case
oh damn bhai, didnt notice it was you, how have you been
what went wrong bhai, werent you living the rich NRI life in SEAOh you know. What's on my mind, you've been observing me. I'm good. Hopefully I can fully focus on spirituality. And try to read the Upanishads as well as the Torah and try to interpret genesis when I'm in Samadhi.
I guess I am Jewish in a physical mortal sense.