Brootal bbc pill

hexum.dnd

hexum.dnd

Gold
Joined
May 10, 2026
Posts
953
Reputation
851
U will never get the horniest version of a foid unless u are black tall with a huge dick
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vyaghra, Justakid and pleasevanity
White tall with a bwc *
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo and pfl
ethnic cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo and sørenyuko
White tall with a bwc *
1791231307493
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chuddha, UnGhosted and 2 others
U will never get the horniest version of a foid unless u are black tall with a huge dick
mirin the chocolate hands writing this thread JFL (much respect for black bhais)
 
My dick is Black skinned, that's the only reason why I watch BBC.
 
mirin the chocolate hands writing this thread JFL (much respect for black bhais)
Im not black but u have to understand the advantages of being black and white if they both are attractive
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vyaghra
Sol is 6ft6 84kg he not fat at all 💀

Me. I don't want meds in my food and water supply you. I have nothing against the mind being read. I just want to focus on spirituality and bang attractive women every now and then. That's all. I'll be an ally of Jews.:feelsyay:
 
  • +1
Reactions: hexum.dnd
Damn im almost there but im normal height
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
Im not black
stop watching BBC porn then
will never get the horniest version of a foid unless u are black tall with a huge dick
this is called glazing btw
a 40 year old tall fatso might have 10 inch dick but would a foid even be wet for him?
for dick, anything above like 5.5-6 inch is just fine, rest is skills
for women fucking is more about the "experience", for us its about that feeling right before ejaculation
 
stop watching BBC porn then

this is called glazing btw
a 40 year old tall fatso might have 10 inch dick but would a foid even be wet for him?
for dick, anything above like 6 inch is just fine, rest is skills
for women fucking is more about the "experience", for us its about that feeling right before ejaculation
Idk what to say but tbh bbc pill kinda seems brootal and it real all tho if u got anything over 6 u are all good but still
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vyaghra
- just need a little bit of time to accept mind being read to not be so paranoid in public
- just need to be kind to everyone regardless of race and have compassion
- don't care about race anymore, will fuck a pretty chick regardless of race
 
  • +1
Reactions: wifixxy
- just need a little bit of time to accept mind being read to not be so paranoid in public
- just need to be kind to everyone regardless of race and have compassion
- don't care about race anymore, will fuck a pretty chick regardless of race
Wtf u are even saying dude
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Vyaghra
Please help. I believe in live and let live. In fact it's not even that principle. I have zero problem with the mind being read. You have nothing to worry about me. I'll be a good guy.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vyaghra
Idk what to say but tbh bbc pill kinda seems brootal and it real all tho if u got anything over 6 u are all good but still
half of it is propaganda and porn induced fantasy
if a woman is attracted enough and the guy is man enough to dominate her badly, even a small dick bhai would make her cum like she never has
its about skills
ofc sheer size is a plus point in itself, less skills needed in that case
 
  • +1
Reactions: hexum.dnd
Please help. I believe in live and let live. In fact it's not even that principle. I have zero problem with the mind being right. You have nothing to worry about me. I'll a good guy.
oh damn bhai, didnt notice it was you, how have you been
 
half of it is propaganda and porn induced fantasy
if a woman is attracted enough and the guy is man enough to dominate her badly, even a small dick bhai would make her cum like she never has
its about skills
ofc sheer size is a plus point in itself, less skills needed in that case
I agree with u i was about to say it these porn popaganda of bbc is real
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo
oh damn bhai, didnt notice it was you, how have you been

Oh you know. What's on my mind, you've been observing me. I'm good. Hopefully I can fully focus on spirituality. And try to read the Upanishads as well as the Torah and try to interpret genesis when I'm in Samadhi.

I guess I am Jewish in a physical mortal sense.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Vyaghra
It just takes time for the mind. I'm just a little sensitive to sounds though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vyaghra
Oh you know. What's on my mind, you've been observing me. I'm good. Hopefully I can fully focus on spirituality. And try to read the Upanishads as well as the Torah and try to interpret genesis when I'm in Samadhi.

I guess I am Jewish in a physical mortal sense.
what went wrong bhai, werent you living the rich NRI life in SEA
what is this?, has some rakshas hijacked your brain
 
niggers are short ugly with small dicks, false
 
  • +1
Reactions: 81xa and Blondepawg'sDildo
Why do pajeets and SEAmonkeys always cope with nigger dicks?
 
unironically the only way is to satisfy some fetish, if youre not a chad

most achievable is age gap, being e.g 40yo with a young woman (daddy fetish)
 

Similar threads

Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
19
Views
81
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
26
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
g4rlic
Replies
9
Views
53
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
64
Views
266
Jibba
Jibba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top