• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5802 and 5 others
Maoris and polenisians are the biggest frame moggers then blacks

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Stop making these pointless fucking threads about muh bbc

yes black dudes are popular now I live in Australia and I was at the big shopping centres yesterday and I was a blonde white girl oushkng a baby with her black boyfriend but I’ve seen black girls with white guys aswell

get what I’m saying?

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Stop making these pointless fucking threads about muh bbc

yes black dudes are popular now I live in Australia and I was at the big shopping centres yesterday and I was a blonde white girl oushkng a baby with her black boyfriend but I’ve seen black girls with white guys aswell

get what I’m saying?
Its way more impressive for a black dude to be with a white girl than vice versa though. Black women are literally lowest SMV demographic for their gender and whites are the highest regardless of gender.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Baldingman1998 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
yeah, blacks are having a massive rise in their smv in Aus, im observing a lot more black men-White women or black man- asian women nowadays in the city

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Is It me or these over beastly frame dont look that attractive almost fearkish , I think middle guy is most decent looking

Is It me or these over beastly frame dont look that attractive almost fearkish , I think middle guy is most decent looking
Because they are too masculine and lack feminine features, hence why you think middle is best looking. Since his nordic coloring is feminine. Blue eyes and blond hair.

Bumperino for superior BBC genetics

BBC might mog slav idrk, but OP you're the most obsessed and deranged homosexual i've come across.