brutal blackpills from my sister

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i have been of this forum for a few weeks and came back, i have a completley new outlook on looks

i was asking my sister about blackpill things because she knows i use this forum

first thing i asked was about the holy trinity, face, height race, i asked what is the most important, she said face is more important then anything else in looks, then i asked then height is next right? she then said no, i said why not then she said race is very important then i asked if she would ever date a curry she just laughed and said fuck no, she then said i don't think many girls would date indian or middle eastern guys unless the girls are from those countries, she said women will disqualify people on race, she indeed confirmed what this forum has been preeching that being curry or middle eastern can automatically disqualifiy someone right of the gate

she also said face is alot more important then height, she said unless there very short then height matters much less then face

i was also talking to a girl that use to like me, i asked what features make someone attractive and what do you look for, she said, nose, jawline [how sharp it is] hair and eyesbrows, she said nose and eyebrows are very important aswell, when asked what makes a good nose she said one that slopes getting smaller at the bridge so pretty much a nose with a non high bridge and that is straight small and narrow

ask questions if you need i will answer many, but like my respones so that my rep isn't fucked from doing this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 4946, BigBoy and 33 others
i feel like your sister's views on the importance of height and face are not common among many girls. How tall is she?

Also brutal racepill, do you live in an area with nerdy or weird ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Lux
She is killing indian copers brutally...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, AscendingHero, Albeacho and 11 others
i feel like your sister's views on the importance of height and face are not common among many girls. How tall is she?

Also brutal racepill, do you live in an area with nerdy or weird ethnics
my sister is short, around 5ft4 probably and i live in australia and we have a huge problem with indians and middle eastern people here

many people here openly make racist jokes about indians and no one really cares

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jerzy Bondov, turkproducer and 9 others
She is killing indian copers brutally...
yeah but people here hate indians so it might not be as bad in other countries but im not sure because ive never left australia

my sister is short, around 5ft4 probably and i live in australia and we have a huge problem with indians and middle eastern people here

many people here openly make racist jokes about indians and no one really cares
makes sense, shorter/average height girls care less abt height. and yea Australia is very brutal for indians

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, ManzareK and Deleted member 10615
i have been of this forum for a few weeks and came back, i have a completley new outlook on looks

i was asking my sister about blackpill things because she knows i use this forum

first thing i asked was about the holy trinity, face, height race, i asked what is the most important, she said face is more important then anything else in looks, then i asked then height is next right? she then said no, i said why not then she said race is very important then i asked if she would ever date a curry she just laughed and said fuck no, she then said i don't think many girls would date indian or middle eastern guys unless the girls are from those countries, she said women will disqualify people on race, she indeed confirmed what this forum has been preeching that being curry or middle eastern can automatically disqualifiy someone right of the gate

she also said face is alot more important then height, she said unless there very short then height matters much less then face

i was also talking to a girl that use to like me, i asked what features make someone attractive and what do you look for, she said, nose, jawline [how sharp it is] hair and eyesbrows, she said nose and eyebrows are very important aswell, when asked what makes a good nose she said one that slopes getting smaller at the bridge so pretty much a nose with a non high bridge and that is straight small and narrow

ask questions if you need i will answer many, but like my respones so that my rep isn't fucked from doing this
Nose doesnt mean shit. Sharp jaw = forward growth. Eyebrows = browridge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 10615
I need orbital decomp and browridge implants, over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, BigBoy, hairyballscel and 5 others
yeah but people here hate indians so it might not be as bad in other countries but im not sure because ive never left australia
Cool what’s causing this Indian hate bro? Are most Indians there downright weird as a subculture? Or is it the massive Indian immigration over the years? Do they fail to integrate? Was it about the subway issue a few years earlier?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 10615
Nose doesnt mean shit. Sharp jaw = forward growth. Eyebrows = browridge
your fucking retarted, nose is very important for harmony, if you morph chico or barret with a wide nose they look way worse, wide nose is very hard to pull of for white people and people that aren't masc looking

and good brows don't mean good browridge

i have brows that fade away on the sides and are light but my browridge is strong

Attachments

• WIN_20210401_09_00_39_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210401_09_00_39_Pro.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 508
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10413 and Lux
I need orbital decomp and browridge implants, over
she was talking about the shape and colour and thickness of the brows not the browridge and how pronounced they are

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10413 and Blackgymmax
I’m Indian btw. Never been to australia but met a few Australians during my travels and we all partied hard and there were no issues whatsoever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 10615
Ngl to you, if it was chadpreet banging on her door she'd take him her hypergamous ass wouldn't date any average man of any race, as the average man of every race is a recessed low hyoid bug eyed flat maxilla subhuman. She is Chad sexual

Attachments

• Hrithik_at_Rado_launch.jpg
    Hrithik_at_Rado_launch.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 512
  • main-qimg-4df45ff833f4fe91450ac5a07f0aed79.jpeg
    main-qimg-4df45ff833f4fe91450ac5a07f0aed79.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 304
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, AscendingHero and Deleted member 13325
Cool what’s causing this Indian hate bro? Are most Indians there downright weird as a subculture? Or is it the massive Indian immigration over the years? Do they fail to integrate? Was it about the subway issue a few years earlier?
i don't know anything about a subway issue, i think its the fact there are alot over here i see many each time i walk down the street or i go to school or the shops, also alot of them are weird to girls are are rapey and say creepy shit, a indian guy that worked at a service station i use to live near asked a 15 year old girl to come to the back of the servo and give him a handjob

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, SOS-Sonic, Effortless and 7 others
Ask her to name some of the most good looking men, in her opinion

Ngl to you, if it was chadpreet banging on her door she'd take him her hypergamous ass wouldn't date any average man of any race, as the average man of every race is a recessed low hyoid bug eyed flat maxilla subhuman. She is Chad sexual
she is dating someone, he has a good jaw, he is exactly 6ft but is balding and has bad eye area

don't try cope that guy you showed barley looks indian

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Ask her to name some of the most good looking men, in her opinion
ryan gosling, i can't think of anymore but she said he was good looking once

also nadal the tennis player

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, datboijj, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
your fucking retarted, nose is very important for harmony, if you morph chico or barret with a wide nose they look way worse, wide nose is very hard to pull of for white people and people that aren't masc looking

and good brows don't mean good browridge

i have brows that fade away on the sides and are light but my browridge is strong
Barrett has 0 smv most 6pslers dont have perfect slim straight noses. Gandy has a huge jew nose. Nick bateman is the best in that aspect and chicos nose looks like an underdeveloped child which isnt sharp. Women dont care that much about nose given it isnt ridiculous and even then its not that bad.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Yerico7, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person

i live there mate don't try tell me about it

everyone takes the piss out of indians behind closed doors

many people will cope here because they are indian or look indian

i don't have anything agaisnt indians btw im just saying what women think

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 7580
she was talking about the shape and colour and thickness of the brows not the browridge and how pronounced they are
Bro women dont know they like browridge. One time i asked women what kind of eyes they liked and they said dark eyes. They pointed to a dude with a massive shadow over his eyes. Full brows matter but the masculine browridge means alot. Most tiktok chads would be chadlite at best with 0 browridge

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Warlow, Wallenberg and 3 others
she is dating someone, he has a good jaw, he is exactly 6ft but is balding and has bad eye area

don't try cope that guy you showed barley looks indian
Well the pics I took they are Indian, just because it's not the stereotyped dravidian subhumans you find on the media lmao, not all Indians are Australoid niggers, this forums definition of Indian is a 5'2 dravidian, because India is a varied place. And yeah jaw is law lmao, it's the first thing women look at. Don't kid yourself she'd leave that 6ft balding retard with chadPreet (which is rare because most chadpreets don't travel and live in india, all the subhuman engineers travel to Australia or canada) if he approached and you know it.

Attachments

• download (4).jpeg
    download (4).jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 280
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 138
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CertBroly, Selinity, Warlow and 4 others
i don't have anything agaisnt indians btw im just saying what women think
me netiher. I like Indians.
Women are in general, the truly racist IN ACTION.

Men may give foreigners a hard time in words, and jokes. But generally in actions, they are cool with each other.
Women may speak kind words. But women are brutally racist in their actions.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, datboijj, diggbicc and 5 others
Barrett has 0 smv most 6pslers dont have perfect slim straight noses. Gandy has a huge jew nose. Nick bateman is the best in that aspect and chicos nose looks like an underdeveloped child which isnt sharp. Women dont care that much about nose given it isnt ridiculous and even then its not that bad.
Gandy has a masculine nose. There's nothing wrong with it. You're right that women don't care about noses as long as its not disrupting harmony i.e. bulbous nose.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Warlow, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Bro women dont know they like browridge. One time i asked women what kind of eyes they liked and they said dark eyes. They pointed to a dude with a massive shadow over his eyes. Full brows matter but the masculine browridge means alot. Most tiktok chads would be chadlite at best with 0 browridge
Agreed my low set brow ridge gets me a fuck ton of iois with mask couple that in with pct and hooding. There's a constant shadow over my eyes. Brow ridge is vital tbh, you feel less of a man without a prominent brow ridge that casts a shadow over your eye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 12611 and Blackgymmax
i don't know anything about a subway issue, i think its the fact there are alot over here i see many each time i walk down the street or i go to school or the shops, also alot of them are weird to girls are are rapey and say creepy shit, a indian guy that worked at a service station i use to live near asked a 15 year old girl to come to the back of the servo and give him a handjob
Yeah failing to integrate and being very conservatist in foreign countries (which they chose to go to) at the same time not respecting the culture and acting creepy toward girls because they think western culture is promiscuous and girls are easy or whatever. This shit sucks but yeah many of my fellow Indians do have this attitude. Feeling bad for my old friends who live in Australia rn tbh. One bobs and vegene sect of a country can tarnish the image for the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Well the pics I took they are Indian, just because it's not the stereotyped dravidian subhumans you find on the media lmao, not all Indians are Australoid niggers, this forums definition of Indian is a 5'2 dravidian, because India is a varied place. And yeah jaw is law lmao, it's the first thing women look at. Don't kid yourself she'd leave that 6ft balding retard with chadPreet (which is rare because most chadpreets don't travel and live in india, all the subhuman engineers travel to Australia or canada) if he approached and you know it.
why does everyone always use that dogshit picture of sendhil use one of his mogger pictures if you want to prove a point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Chadelite and 2 others
why does everyone always use that dogshit picture of sendhil use one of his mogger pictures if you want to prove a point
First one I had in my phone bhai don't want to scroll 10 years thru my gallery lmao.

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 128
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 114
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Agreed. Browridge is so underrated here. It gives an illusion of a "deep-set eyes". It's a masculine trait to have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, AscendingHero, Effortless and 3 others
Agreed. Browridge is so underrated here. It gives an illusion of a "deep-set eyes". It's a masculine trait to have.
Easily man it's so fucking vital my brow ridge grew last year that shadow over your eyes is key srsly. It makes a man far more intimidating.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10615
me netiher. I like Indians.
Women are in general, the truly racist IN ACTION.

Men may give foreigners a hard time in words, and jokes. But generally in actions, they are cool with each other.
Women may speak kind words. But women are brutally racist in their actions.
its mostly jokes but there are some that truly are racist

i actually like indian guys they are chill and open minded and nice when you actually sit down and talk with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I dont underrate it. Thats why the white man mogs + coloring

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 10615
First one I had in my phone bhai don't want to scroll 10 years thru my gallery lmao.
The fuck you downgrade us in worldwide appeal like that. Meet 8psl indian with infinte smv (moneymaxxed statusmaxxed)

1DA4D319 A289 4A2F B012 4F1712C871CD

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic, Effortless and 5 others
tiktok chads don't have browridges they are all low t

and everyone here is confusing browridge for deep set eyes

i don't have a browridge but i have very deep set eyes

WIN 20210401 09 00 39 Pro
WIN 20201213 10 10 18 Pro Moment3 LI
im 16 so it might grow but its the deepsetness that gives the shadow not the browridge

Attachments

• olga_sosnovska_05+-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
    olga_sosnovska_05+-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 272
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
lifefuel for mongoloid nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10615
ask about the dickpill thats all i need answered
9 inches or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
True bhai I forgot all Indians are muh subhumans and short jfl. Muh you aren't Indian if light pheno.
that guy would get rejected by most white girls here and asians

people here are very sexually racist when it comes to race and romance and dating

the only races i see that get girls that aren't white are, polanesiyans, some asians/hapas and sudanese black guys

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
ask about the dickpill thats all i need answered
9 inches or death
jfl no way thats weird as fuck to ask family

women think 6 inches is 9 inches they don't know how to measure shit and people lie about dick size all the time

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, AscendingHero, animo123 and 5 others
True bhai I forgot all Indians are muh subhumans and short jfl. Muh you aren't Indian if light pheno.
Fucking gl slayer tbh. Checkout this doc called Rahul Jandial. I saw his talk on Impact Theory. Looks very good as well. Similar pheno to Senthil.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, volcelfatcel and Chadelite
-Ask her what she thinks of the dick pill

-Get her to rate some people here also ask if she would date or sleep with any of them:
ll1-jpg.724923
img_20201227_115608-jpg.1067267
6f157cb8-ae69-476f-be54-2bec92f88813-png.1067266
657865967-png.975623

-Ask her how she would feel if she was dating a guy and it turned out that he was wearing lifts and contacts

-Ask her how important she thinks personality is in a long term relationship

-Ask her if she would leave her boyfriend if they were in love and he started balding

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11604 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Warlow, AscendingHero and 9 others
that guy would get rejected by most white girls here and asians

people here are very sexually racist when it comes to race and romance and dating

the only races i see that get girls that aren't white are, polanesiyans, some asians/hapas and sudanese black guys
Disagree entirely this would get rejected because your average Indian guy is a subhuman but not sendhil jfl. Ask your sister if he is gl or something I have asked some of my school stacies and they all said he is hot as fuck. Sendhil is a Chad and mogs this whole forum back to lucifer. Chad transcends race.

Attachments

• download (5).jpeg
    download (5).jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, AscendingHero and Deleted member 13197
tiktok chads don't have browridges they are all low t

and everyone here is confusing browridge for deep set eyes

i don't have a browridge but i have very deep set eyes

View attachment 1067929View attachment 1067930im 16 so it might grow but its the deepsetness that gives the shadow not the browridge
You need to tan or sme bro. Keep an eye on your hairline and your hair could use some tips on the curlmaxing (cowashing) guide tbh looks very dull atm. Eye area not bad

@volcelfatcel bro does deepsettedness of the eye has to do with the positioning of the eye in the skull? What if I have similar eye region to this kid but my maxilla is a bit recessed and if I were to advance my maxilla, would the deepsettedness of the eye reduce? What happens?

Ask her if she likes Pakistanis then show her salludon thr picture with the ferrari hat clean shaven
People in this forum are too whitewashed and hate ethnics we all know that chadpreet would make her sister wet in an instant. Op is coping about racism, only racist against your average Indian but not racist against a good looking one jfl. Average white man is less subhuman but still subhuman and ops sister isn't dating a subhuman since he has a good jaw so he is still above average.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadelite