brutal blackpills from my sister

Have them send an indian with a psl level as the guy i showed you. You think he would get a single match on tinder? Lmao.
not a chance tbh

Have them send an indian with a psl level as the guy i showed you. You think he would get a single match on tinder? Lmao.
Moose Ali Khan | Gorgeous men, Beautiful men, Good looking men
Pictures & Photos of Moose Ali Khan | Gorgeous men, Beautiful men, Handsome  men

In fact i bet he mogs this indian. Ur gonna rope when i show u the results
if you actually do a tinder experiment between the two post the results i guarantee the indian will win

@rambocel never used tinder, he used yubo where horny 18 year olds are willing to fuck anything that moves, its a different playground from Tinder/Bumble. I think @rambocel will fail miserably on Tinder cause no striking features.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
i have been of this forum for a few weeks and came back, i have a completley new outlook on looks

i was asking my sister about blackpill things because she knows i use this forum

first thing i asked was about the holy trinity, face, height race, i asked what is the most important, she said face is more important then anything else in looks, then i asked then height is next right? she then said no, i said why not then she said race is very important then i asked if she would ever date a curry she just laughed and said fuck no, she then said i don't think many girls would date indian or middle eastern guys unless the girls are from those countries, she said women will disqualify people on race, she indeed confirmed what this forum has been preeching that being curry or middle eastern can automatically disqualifiy someone right of the gate

she also said face is alot more important then height, she said unless there very short then height matters much less then face

i was also talking to a girl that use to like me, i asked what features make someone attractive and what do you look for, she said, nose, jawline [how sharp it is] hair and eyesbrows, she said nose and eyebrows are very important aswell, when asked what makes a good nose she said one that slopes getting smaller at the bridge so pretty much a nose with a non high bridge and that is straight small and narrow

ask questions if you need i will answer many, but like my respones so that my rep isn't fucked from doing this
Brutal racepill for curries. I've been trying to tell so many Indians about how over it is for them in the west but nobody listens.
What a mogger. You look seriously impressive in this pic of you jutting. No wonder why your slay count is 19.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Jason Voorhees
if you actually do a tinder experiment between the two post the results i guarantee the indian will win
No lmao. Rambo had like 300+ matches and 99+ in the que last time i saw. Only dudes like salludon can compete with rambo. Not a dark indian lol

Do you think very good looking Dravidians that look this, distinctly indian, can slay around where u live?

BACEB2E5 CA80 4615 98E4 05D46F3258FF 1
Images 22

Last edited:
@rambocel never used tinder, he used yubo where horny 18 year olds are willing to fuck anything that moves, its a different playground from Tinder/Bumble. I think @rambocel will fail miserably on Tinder cause no striking features.
No he actually has chad/chadlite level results lol. Funniest looking slayer ive ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and rambocel
No lmao. Rambo had like 300+ matches and 99+ in the que last time i saw. Only dudes like salludon can compete with rambo. Not a dark indian lol
that has to be cope theres no way he got that many matches.

Siva kaneswarannareesha mccaffrey gty ftr

Doesn't matter this is the best a half white curry can get.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Effortless, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
And he did use tinder. He posted his results. Couldnt believe it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, rambocel and Titbot
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and Blackgymmax
that has to be cope theres no way he got that many matches.
Thats what im saying. Im trying to find the thread but holy shit its hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 13197
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 13197
Siva is like top 1% of curries he can do better than that lol
[automerge]1617250188[/automerge]

Its over.

s

siva can def do better than that if he wanted, he just liked this girl
2psl nigger. Could he tho? Remember tshs tinder flop

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
[automerge]1617250188[/automerge]

He wasted his looks breeding with a subhuman curry girl like that.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Jason Voorhees
nah asians are attractive her friends have dated asians

phillopino, vietnamese, thai and all those guys are apparently attractive
lol tell her that the guy in that pic i sent you is actually bengali and not phillipino

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Brutal racepill for curries. I've been trying to tell so many Indians about how over it is for them in the west but nobody listens.

What a mogger. You look seriously impressive in this pic of you jutting. No wonder why your slay count is 19.

17 and I am not jutting. I swear on that.

Biting my lip yes.

• +1
Reactions: john2
View attachment 1068079
Doesn't matter this is the best a half white curry can get.
Same would apply to chico and gandy then, I find it odd how gigachads can get stacies but they choose beckies prob because they are submissive or some shit and easy to keep.

Attachments

• gettyimages-874334404-594x594.jpg
    gettyimages-874334404-594x594.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 68
  • NINTCHDBPICT000249429636-e1528582252854 (1).jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000249429636-e1528582252854 (1).jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 66
This forum hated me when I said girls can’t tell a difference between 90% curries and middle easterns 🤔😶 (unless Arab guy is euro looking)

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6273, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
i have been of this forum for a few weeks and came back, i have a completley new outlook on looks

i was asking my sister about blackpill things because she knows i use this forum

first thing i asked was about the holy trinity, face, height race, i asked what is the most important, she said face is more important then anything else in looks, then i asked then height is next right? she then said no, i said why not then she said race is very important then i asked if she would ever date a curry she just laughed and said fuck no, she then said i don't think many girls would date indian or middle eastern guys unless the girls are from those countries, she said women will disqualify people on race, she indeed confirmed what this forum has been preeching that being curry or middle eastern can automatically disqualifiy someone right of the gate

she also said face is alot more important then height, she said unless there very short then height matters much less then face

i was also talking to a girl that use to like me, i asked what features make someone attractive and what do you look for, she said, nose, jawline [how sharp it is] hair and eyesbrows, she said nose and eyebrows are very important aswell, when asked what makes a good nose she said one that slopes getting smaller at the bridge so pretty much a nose with a non high bridge and that is straight small and narrow

ask questions if you need i will answer many, but like my respones so that my rep isn't fucked from doing this
SHOW your sis this curry.. Her puzzy will get wet i grantee
IMG 20210320 102842

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 6273
Ngl to you, if it was chadpreet banging on her door she'd take him her hypergamous ass wouldn't date any average man of any race, as the average man of every race is a recessed low hyoid bug eyed flat maxilla subhuman. She is Chad sexual
Cope boyo
I live in Canada and arabs don’t slay

North Indians look just like Arabs. Stop coping even dravidians have higher smv

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 7580
This forum hated me when I said girls can’t tell a difference between 90% curries and middle easterns 🤔😶 (unless Arab guy is euro looking)
There isn't a huge difference between average Arab and curry. The difference is only noticeable when the Arab is good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Bruh. I’ve used tinder and have had plenty of matches there. However, I’ve only had like 15 girls there message me first. And my pics are frauded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, zeke714, Chadeep and 3 others
SHOW your sis this curry.. Her puzzy will get wet i grantee View attachment 1068100
shut the fuck up and stop talking about my sister like that you fucking maggot

ask nicely this is my family your talking about, if your family was involved in this site i would never use those degrading words in the same sentance so don't say it about mine

how about asking, hey can you get my sister to rate this dude not what you said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, Deleted member 12669 and 4 others
Bruh. I’ve used tinder and have had plenty of matches there. However, I’ve only had like 15 girls there message me first. And my pics are frauded there.
He’s jealous bcz you not only smv mog 99% ethnics but also lots of white boys

• +1
Reactions: rambocel and Blackgymmax
shut the fuck up and stop talking about my sister like that you fucking maggot

ask nicely this is my family your talking about, if your family was involved in this site i would never use those degrading words in the same sentance so don't say it about mine

how about asking, hey can you get my sister to rate this dude not what you said
Mf fck ur whoore sis.. I don't give a fck.. Gtfo of here
Polish 20210328 210052602

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 6273
yes because he is a gigachad 1/100000000 person

not everyone is racist there are some indians who are average that get sex

but for the most part its racist here
Racepill is only applicable to Indians. Arabs don't get treated badly because of Islamophobia and suicide bomber halo.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Racepill is only applicable to Indians. Arabs don't get treated badly because of Islamophobia and suicide bomber halo.
Allahu akbar and everyone gets scared

Arab got the most buggish eyes and shittt nose.. Only coloring save them

• +1
Reactions: venomaly, johncruz12345 and Chadeep
arabs have brown skin black eyes and black hair

there colouring is not good

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7580
Idk brown arabs don’t slay, only white ones do. But yea still better than Indian

I know a 22 year old good looking brown arab from gym who can’t fuck young girls but have fucked some roastie milfs... arabs have more cauc features than Indians

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10615
look up cronula riots australia, they are def not liked

also look up christ church shooting new zealand

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Very few Arabs have good colouring. Salludon skin tone is ideal for ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615