brutal blackpills from my sister

Dude.

Ask her to rank us all in levels of attractiveness.

I am convinced she will rank me second to Amnesia.

Fuck you asking her whether she finds the guys you all here are gay for, attractive.

All you want is them to confirm your fantasies. Faggots.
Resend the pictures and I didn’t ask her to rate them users told me to do it

someone resend and I will ask her to orders you’d worst to best

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Dude.

Ask her to rank us all in levels of attractiveness.

I am convinced she will rank me second to Amnesia.

Fuck you asking her whether she finds the guys you all here are gay for, attractive.

All you want is them to confirm your fantasies. Faggots.
resend i will ask her to rate youse from worst to best and list your strong points ect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Chadelite
Resend the pictures and I didn’t ask her to rate them users told me to do it

someone resend and I will ask her to orders you’d worst to best

657865967 1

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Lmao monkey ass simps begging for validation from random women. You know where you stand.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: drbloop, hairyballscel, .👽. and 9 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Lmao monkey ass simps begging for validation from random women. You know where you stand.

See that effortlessly bitchy personality of yours that just slips out in normal manner?

Now you get why I find you effeminate bro.

i showed her a video from one of your many threads while your talking

she said he isn't ugly and is decent looking for a indian

eyes are good apparently same with the hair and eyebrows

also accent halo

Which video? Link it here pls.

i showed her a video from one of your many threads while your talking

she said he isn't ugly and is decent looking for a indian

eyes are good apparently same with the hair and eyebrows

also accent halo
Jfl decent looking for an indian. Instant no swipe on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6908 and Blackgymmax
Jfl decent looking for an indian. Instant no swipe on tinder

He likely told her I was Indian before she even viewed the video, like a dumbass, giving her a mental frame to go into finding me unattractive.

Then was pleasantly surprised, but her spaghetti feminine brain couldn't have gone as wild for my cuteness as it wanted to, because of the "Indian stereotype" that sits as a heuristic in her mind.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
Ask her if kpop is like the harmless gay best friends for them or girls genuinely find them sexually attractive

Race pill is real, but it gets overblown on here because of how many times it's mentioned.

The more times someone mentions it, the more it becomes more than its reality.

You don't need to be an 8/10 Chad as an Indian to get pussy. That is fictional and I am proof of that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, .👽. and AscendingHero
He likely told her I was Indian before she even viewed the video, like a dumbass, giving her a mental frame to go into finding me unattractive.

Then was pleasantly surprised, but her spaghetti feminine brain couldn't have gone as wild for my cuteness as it wanted to, because of the "Indian stereotype" that sits as a heuristic in her mind.
can't find the video boyo sorry

but lifefuel because someone complemented you

• +1
Ask her if kpop is like the harmless gay best friends for them or girls genuinely find them sexually attractive
nah asians are attractive her friends have dated asians

phillopino, vietnamese, thai and all those guys are apparently attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
can't find the video boyo sorry

but lifefuel because someone complemented you

Some people on Lookism think I am Chadpreet lite lol so it's not surprising bro lol

This place definitely has a negative bias against put-puts.

• +1
Some people on Lookism think I am Chadpreet lite lol so it's not surprising bro lol

actually i found the video, its the video in a thread, the thread says my assymetttry haunts me or something like that i don't know how to link threads but thats the video i used

actually i found the video, its the video in a thread, the thread says my assymetttry haunts me or something like that i don't know how to link threads but thats the video i used

Right click the video and click copy url.

bro ask your sister her opinion on this guy

BTS: 9 times Kim Taehyung aka V rocked black outfits in his stage  performances
Do Taehyung's fans only love Taehyung because of his face? - Quora
Strawberries bear ❄️ on Twitter: TAEHYUNG'S NECK IS SO THICK AND  BEAUTIFUL.. I CAN'TT #BTSV #뷔 @BTS_twt…
Rubyna⁷ 📌 JK EDIT on Twitter: taehyung asked wanna do twinning mirror  selfie ? i said sure let's own it up then 😌 [ #ARSD #ARMYSelcaDay ]…

indians are good looking, its just there skin colour that fucks them over, i saw a 6ft1 good looking dravidian walk in subway a few weeks ago when i was with my mate, and i can hand on heart say we where both mogged even tho we are both germanic looking, height and ratios can mog pheno sometimes

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 13197
U have a shit Avi

Oh it was this one LMAO

Fuck I look shit here LMAO at you showing her this one I did for lols

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
i said this before, south asians, like phillophinos, vietnamese, thai people and asians like them have dated girls alot in australia even if there short, they have dated her friend before, they are the best looking asians
ok but get her opinion on that specific guy

also ask her who looks better
Matthia (@matthialee) | TikTok | Korean boys hot, Cute korean boys, Cute asian  guys
or
Dt78eO0XcAAdol3.jpg

• JFL
yeah thats the one

I bet she was thinking he's cute, until I showed her my other weaker side

FUCK CRANIOFACIAL ASYMMETRY! FUCK IT! FUCK YOU MUM FOR NOT TELLING ME TO CHEW ON BOTH SIDES OF MY FACE!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
@MakinItHappen mogs me unironically jfl

so shit thathe has millions of female fans worldwide and fucked johnny depps daughter
I hate that faggot tbh.he is overrated asf.Trash es ratios and trash eye area only thing good is jaw and colouring.Many many celebs and tiktokers mog him to death

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Race pill is real, but it gets overblown on here because of how many times it's mentioned.

The more times someone mentions it, the more it becomes more than its reality.

You don't need to be an 8/10 Chad as an Indian to get pussy. That is fictional and I am proof of that.
This is so fucking true forum aspies always with muh white. there's only 2 races of men good looking and bad looking. I hate the self hating ethnics so fucking much and all the white cope lmao. Just because a subhuman white can get girls in the middle of Asia doesn't mean he will get girls in Europe or the West. That's the only time jbw applies in Asia. Rest of the world you only have a slight advantage and people forget how bad looking the average man is.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, Chadeep and 3 others
32a40bb451ffa44933344168a24ca4d9  guy hairstyles mens haircuts

Does she find this guy attractive.

I hate that faggot tbh.he is overrated asf.Trash es ratios and trash eye area only thing good is jaw and colouring.Many many celebs and tiktokers mog him to death
his eye area is actually good, deepset, decent browbone, great lashes, brows and colour, his eye area is above average

he also has a really good nose from the front

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
@MakinItHappen mogs me unironically jfl

Where is your photos? And why is that unironical and why does everyone here say unironically lol

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and AsGoodAsItGets
But He's popular among jb's

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1068040
Does she find this guy attractive.
stupid question

people here need to realize that when you have good harmony and some good features your race barley matters

yes the average white guy mogs the average indian but that is due to colouring

you retards need to stop giving me 10/10 ethnic guys because nearly all women will say yes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
This is so fucking true forum aspies always with muh white. there's only 2 races of men good looking and bad looking. I hate the self hating ethnics so fucking much and all the white cope lmao. Just because a subhuman white can get girls in the middle of Asia doesn't mean he will get girls in Europe or the West. That's the only time jbw applies in Asia. Rest of the world you only have a slight advantage and people forget how bad looking the average man is.
Lol cope. You people post some 6psl whitepassing indian to get girls meanwhile this guy gets the same results as a 6psl indian thats white passing

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 76
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6273, Yerico7 and 4 others
@rambocel post ur tinder pls so i can show them ur smv

Lol cope. You people post some 6psl whitepassing indian to get girls meanwhile this guy gets the same results as a 6psl indian thats white passing
a 6psl white passing indian is the only indians they use

indians can still be attractive but its funny when they use the lightest indian they can find

indians are good looking but there pheno falios them hard

stop asking about indians no ne gives a shit anymore you guys are just white high tier normies who rolloed around i dog shit

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, curryboy123 and Blackgymmax

indians can still be attractive but its funny when they use the lightest indian they can find

stop asking about indians no ne gives a shit anymore you guys are just white high tier normies who rolloed around i dog shit
can you answer my pm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
stupid question

people here need to realize that when you have good harmony and some good features your race barley matters

yes the average white guy mogs the average indian but that is due to colouring

you retards need to stop giving me 10/10 ethnic guys because nearly all women will say yes
He is Spanish tho. Do you consider them as Ethnic?

Have them send an indian with a psl level as the guy i showed you. You think he would get a single match on tinder? Lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615