brutal blackpills from my sister

ask your sister what she thinks of this guy

Friday Hide & Seek | Moose Ali Khan & Cameron Lee | The Fashionisto
Moose Ali Khan | Gorgeous men, Beautiful men, Good looking men
Pictures & Photos of Moose Ali Khan | Gorgeous men, Handsome men, Indian  male model

Attachments

• 1617242762810.jpeg
    1617242762810.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 129
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
she is dating someone, he has a good jaw, he is exactly 6ft but is balding and has bad eye area

don't try cope that guy you showed barley looks indian
ask her does this guy look curry, if not what pheno

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273, Chadeep and 3 others
You need to tan or sme bro. Keep an eye on your hairline and your hair could use some tips on the curlmaxing (cowashing) guide tbh looks very dull atm. Eye area not bad

@volcelfatcel bro does deepsettedness of the eye has to do with the positioning of the eye in the skull? What if I have similar eye region to this kid but my maxilla is a bit recessed and if I were to advance my maxilla, would the deepsettedness of the eye reduce? What happens?
WIN 20210201 11 00 47 Pro
that was my hair months ago, im not balding i just have a very high hairline, this is my hair from a few weeks ago, my hair was short then i have very good balding genes i will most likely go bald once i hit late thirties

• +1
1. @Amnesia
2. @MakinItHappen
3. @juliencentral
4. 5'6 guy

-Ask her what she thinks of the dick pill

-Get her to rate some people here also ask if she would date or sleep with any of them:
ll1-jpg.724923
img_20201227_115608-jpg.1067267
6f157cb8-ae69-476f-be54-2bec92f88813-png.1067266
657865967-png.975623

-Ask her how she would feel if she was dating a guy and it turned out that he was wearing lifts and contacts

-Ask her how important she thinks personality is in a long term relationship

-Ask her if she would leave her boyfriend if they were in love and he started balding

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Disagree entirely this would get rejected because your average Indian guy is a subhuman but not sendhil jfl. Ask your sister if he is gl or something I have asked some of my school stacked and they all said he is hot as fuck. Sendhil is a Chad and mogs this whole forum back to lucifer. Chad transcends race.
Yep this pic and the other guy I posted is like the stereotypical image of the Indian. This will change as brown people are represented more and better in the media as well as a better cultural integration on the part of Indians as well in western cultures. But ffs the representation fo people from the subcontinent we have is mostly peope with very thick accents like nanjiani, aziz ansari and mostly other people who elicit a “aw, funny indian, now go away” response. The reason is also because indians are “very good boys” culturally and can’t seem to dk anything without the permission of their parents tbh. J know many people here deny this and say nah man, white people hate us or it’s just our pheno. Come one bro, if you’re really scared of doing anything without asking your parents, you think people wanna hang with you? (Not asking you volcel asking mamaboys in general)

People in this forum are too whitewashed and hate ethnics we all know that chadpreet would make her sister wet in an instant. Op is coping about racism, only racist against your average Indian but not racist against a good looking one jfl. Average white man is less subhuman but still subhuman and ops sister isn't dating a subhuman since he has a good jaw so he is still above average.
a lot of ethnics here are very self hating tbh. There is more ethnic self hate here than any racism from others afai have noticed (there are racists too). But yeah as to your last point, in my just life experience, chad of all races hang together with no issues whatsoever and even make fun of their own race. Only incels hate on each other’s race because they wanna fill their inferiority complex with the superiority of the chads from their race or the glory of their ancestors. Just my humble opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Momstouch, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 13197
she said he looks south east asian like malasian, that person does not look curry imo look like a phillopino
If you get her to answer my questions I will give you 50 rep

You need to tan or sme bro. Keep an eye on your hairline and your hair could use some tips on the curlmaxing (cowashing) guide tbh looks very dull atm. Eye area not bad

@volcelfatcel bro does deepsettedness of the eye has to do with the positioning of the eye in the skull? What if I have similar eye region to this kid but my maxilla is a bit recessed and if I were to advance my maxilla, would the deepsettedness of the eye reduce? What happens?
A67A5373 9899 468B A63C 02F4A6C271FD
BF981C8B BB09 469E 9273 F148C5CD7D36
Those pictures were from months ago I’m not balding and likely won’t until I hit my thirties or fourties my hair is naturally curly aswell people say my hair is like Ben askrens

• +1
Hey wait a second. This guy has me on ignore.
096.jpg
tenor.gif

I'm gonna go find something to report him for

• JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax and Deleted member 6273
is this good or bad?
good they are good looking imo, my brother was half asian half white and he had many girls and was extremely attractive

but im not going to post pictures because he passed away and don't want to dox

his dad was asian but his mum was white we have the same mum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and AsGoodAsItGets
what is your question?
-Ask her what she thinks of the dick pill

-Get her to rate some people here also ask if she would date or sleep with any of them:
ll1-jpg.724923
img_20201227_115608-jpg.1067267
6f157cb8-ae69-476f-be54-2bec92f88813-png.1067266
657865967-png.975623

-Ask her how she would feel if she was dating a guy and it turned out that he was wearing lifts and contacts

-Ask her how important she thinks personality is in a long term relationship

-Ask her if she would leave her boyfriend if they were in love and he started balding

But if you only ask one of those ask: her how she would feel if she was dating a guy and it turned out that he was wearing lifts and contacts

Hey wait a second. This guy has me on ignore.
096.jpg
tenor.gif

I'm gonna go find something to report him for
he responded to u bruh

But if you only ask one of those ask: her how she would feel if she was dating a guy and it turned out that he was wearing lifts and contacts
just showed her, she said ammnesia is good looking and she wouldn't care if she knew he whore lifts and contacts

i didn't ask her to rate the others as they are all bad pictures

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
i have been of this forum for a few weeks and came back, i have a completley new outlook on looks

i was asking my sister about blackpill things because she knows i use this forum

first thing i asked was about the holy trinity, face, height race, i asked what is the most important, she said face is more important then anything else in looks, then i asked then height is next right? she then said no, i said why not then she said race is very important then i asked if she would ever date a curry she just laughed and said fuck no, she then said i don't think many girls would date indian or middle eastern guys unless the girls are from those countries, she said women will disqualify people on race, she indeed confirmed what this forum has been preeching that being curry or middle eastern can automatically disqualifiy someone right of the gate

she also said face is alot more important then height, she said unless there very short then height matters much less then face

i was also talking to a girl that use to like me, i asked what features make someone attractive and what do you look for, she said, nose, jawline [how sharp it is] hair and eyesbrows, she said nose and eyebrows are very important aswell, when asked what makes a good nose she said one that slopes getting smaller at the bridge so pretty much a nose with a non high bridge and that is straight small and narrow

ask questions if you need i will answer many, but like my respones so that my rep isn't fucked from doing this
I gave you a like, but only because you asked for it. This site is like fight club and watching anime. You just don't talk about it. Especially not with normies.

Look, you need to take women's input on these sorts of things with a grain of salt. A woman might say she'll disqualify based on race, but she'll throw that notion right out the window as soon as she comes across someone of (x race) who gives her tingles. You gotta understand that women don't have principles in the same way that we do. They might think they do, but they don't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., SOS-Sonic, Effortless and 7 others
Check dms elab there

• Love it
good they are good looking imo, my brother was half asian half white and he had many girls and was extremely attractive

but im not going to post pictures because he passed away and don't want to dox

his dad was asian but his mum was white we have the same mum
thanks for the help, and sorry for your loss bro :(

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 10615
just showed her, she said ammnesia is good looking and she wouldn't care if she knew he whore lifts and contacts

Lifefuel for @Amnesia

Lifefuel for @Amnesia
ammnesia can get girls every day of tinder and has a amazing life

he doesn't need anymore lifefuel

i wish i lived like ammnesia

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
People in this forum are too whitewashed and hate ethnics we all know that chadpreet would make her sister wet in an instant. Op is coping about racism, only racist against your average Indian but not racist against a good looking one jfl. Average white man is less subhuman but still subhuman and ops sister isn't dating a subhuman since he has a good jaw so he is still above average.
ovbiously a extremly good looking indian won't have as many disadvantages but a 8/10 white guy mogs a 10/10 curry guy

and its funnyhow you guys use the least looking indian people to get your point across

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
ask your sister what she thinks of this guy

View attachment 1067946View attachment 1067948
View attachment 1067952that was my hair months ago, im not balding i just have a very high hairline, this is my hair from a few weeks ago, my hair was short then i have very good balding genes i will most likely go bald once i hit late thirties
Looks nice tbh will look so much better if ahinema
View attachment 1067957View attachment 1067961Those pictures were from months ago I’m not balding and likely won’t until I hit my thirties or fourties my hair is naturally curly aswell people say my hair is like Ben askrens
Super nice color on the hair tbh. If you grow it out, you can rock the surfer vibe to the moon easy considering you’re aussie as well. Good volume as well. Keep the frizz on the low and curlmax like on the guide here. I liked how sendme kept his hair. It was really good.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 10615
Looks nice tbh will look so much better if ahinema

Super nice color on the hair tbh. If you grow it out, you can rock the surfer vibe to the moon easy considering you’re aussie as well. Good volume as well. Keep the frizz on the low and curlmax like on the guide here. I liked how sendme kept his hair. It was really good.
thanks brocel

but the lighting is good on the pictures most of the time my hair has a dirty blonde look or dark blonde, and yes i have tried some things for my hair and i am going to try argan oil conditioner and no shampoo but im not sure how it will react to my skin because i have bad acne

• +1
I gave you a like, but only because you asked for it. This site is like fight club and watching anime. You just don't talk about it. Especially not with normies.

Look, you need to take women's input on these sorts of things with a grain of salt. A woman might say she'll disqualify based on race, but she'll throw that notion right out the window as soon as she comes across someone of (x race) who gives her tingles. You gotta understand that women don't have principles in the same way that we do. They might think they do, but they don't.

silly question he is ovbiously very good looking, when your at that level of looks race barley matters but that guy is 99.99% is looks

ive never seen a man look that good irl or even come half as close

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13197
Your sister criying for cack over

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
1. @Amnesia
2. @MakinItHappen
3. @juliencentral
4. 5'6 guy
oh also to who ever asked would she care if her boyfriend started balding he is balding but he has the jaw and chin to pull it of so it doesn't look bad and he shaves his hair always anyway

Then you need to get out of the damn basement. And get out of Uglyville while you're at it.
i live in australia witch is apparently land of the chads

you do realise male models are very very rare and most people will never see one in there life

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
do anymore of you have any questions? i am happy to answer

So you wait.

You specifically only showed her the guy THAT YOU THOUGHT AS A MAN.... was good looking...

I call fucking gay bastard male that would get heavily punched in the face and believe me when I say it would feel like a 15kg plate at a gym.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Chadeep, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
He showed the pic of 4 Looksmax celebreties to her sister, and asked her to rank them

You mog Julien, woah

Nah he only showed her the guy that he would have sex with if he was locked in a prison for over a decade and had no choice.

Faggotory of the highest most outstanding calibre.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Yerico7, Chadeep and 2 others
ovbiously a extremly good looking indian won't have as many disadvantages but a 8/10 white guy mogs a 10/10 curry guy

and its funnyhow you guys use the least looking indian people to get your point across
Indian looking based off what mainstream normies say lmao, India is varied go travel not everyone is a 5'2 dark skinned australoid. And sendhil is dravidian lighter than most but still dravidian. And no a 10/10 curry will mog a 8/10 white guy 2 points in looks difference is massive in men stop coping with the white cope lmao. There's only 2 races of men here good looking and bad looking, at that point in looks it's quite literally personal preference. This forum is retarded with white cope

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 13197
Nice using a shit pic of me

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10413

you do realise male models are very very rare and most people will never see one in there life
do you think chadstralia is a meme?

Indian looking based off what mainstream normies say lmao, India is varied go travel not everyone is a 5'2 dark skinned australoid. And sendhil is dravidian lighter than most but still dravidian. And no a 10/10 curry will mog a 8/10 white guy 2 points in looks difference is massive in men stop coping with the white cope lmao. There's only 2 races of men here good looking and bad looking, at that point in looks it's quite literally personal preference. This forum is retarded with white cope
fuck bro imagine if indians had the same media represenation as black ppl. we're already not getting cucked by our parents anymore. smv will go up crazy

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person

I am a good looking Indian but it doesn't come across in videos/pictures coz the selfie camera fucks me./

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
do you think chadstralia is a meme?
Fuck yeah it’s a meme I very rarely see chads here and most chads I see here would be called high tier normie or chad kites, the average man here is balding or recessed

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 9670
Nah he only showed her the guy that he would have sex with if he was locked in a prison for over a decade and had no choice.

Faggotory of the highest most outstanding calibre.
I was doing you a favour look at the pictures he used, he used all the worst pictures of u Juliet and the other dude and the best picture of amnesia

funny you speaking of calling me gay when you used to get naked for other men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

I live in Asia, and I'm always rubbing elbows with you lot. Asia's full of Aussie expats and backpackers. You guy's seem to travel a lot more than any other group of first worlders. Australians are nothing more than plain average.

Australia's only the "Land of Chads" on this site. I suspect it's got something to do with the resident autists on here talking sh*t about things which they know nothing about. Probably just because Barret happens to be from there. Things tend to get blown out of proportion.

Now you know what group of men are truly good looking? White South Africans. I'd say they blow Aussie men way out of the water.

Male models might be rare, but good looking men are not. The world's full of men who could be models that aren't. Look at Meeks for example. The only reason he's a model is because his mug shot went viral and he got recognized. There's tons of dudes that look just as good who will never be recognized. Not everybody who looks good even wants to be a model.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, .👽., johncruz12345 and 6 others
So you wait.

You specifically only showed her the guy THAT YOU THOUGHT AS A MAN.... was good looking...

I call fucking gay bastard male that would get heavily punched in the face and believe me when I say it would feel like a 15kg plate at a gym.
Look at the ixtures he used he picked the best for amnesia and the worst for the rest of use blame him not me resend all your best pictures and I will ask her to rate jfl at u autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I live in Asia, and I'm always rubbing elbows with you lot. Asia's full of Aussie expats and backpackers. You guy's seem to travel a lot more than any other group of first worlders. Australians are nothing more than plain average.

Australia's only the "Land of Chads" on this site. I suspect it's got something to do with the resident autists on here talking sh*t about things which they know nothing about. Probably just because Barret happens to be from there. Things tend to get blown out of proportion.

Now you know what group of men are truly good looking? White South Africans. I'd say they blow Aussie men way out of the water.

Male models might be rare, but good looking men are not. The world's full of men who could be models that aren't. Look at Meeks for example. The only reason he's a model is because his mug shot went viral and he got recognized. There's tons of dudes that look just as good who will never be recognized. Not everybody who looks good even wants to be a model.
Yeah who yet South Africans are very good looking with the best pheno there is a video of a guy helping two homeless South African chads I can’t find it tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Look at the ixtures he used he picked the best for amnesia and the worst for the rest of use blame him not me resend all your best pictures and I will ask her to rate jfl at u autistic

Dude.

Ask her to rank us all in levels of attractiveness.

I am convinced she will rank me second to Amnesia.

Fuck you asking her whether she finds the guys you all here are gay for, attractive.

All you want is them to confirm your fantasies. Faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel