Brutal bullying video, incel emasculated by a girl and a mob of whiteknights

D

Deleted member 21898

I'm sorry
Bruh this shit is the most emasculating and humiliating thing I've ever seen. Nigger will be traumatised by this encounter forever. This bitch deserves acid being thrown to her face for doing this to this nigger.

I don't understand why did they do this to him? What, did he say he was a black republican who supports trump? Did he say trannies don't deserve rights? The only thing I could think of that justifies this is if the nigger spat on an old person and forced them out of their seat, or if he punched a 6 year old kid and laughed at them. I'm pretty sure this nigger didn't do anything, he probably told this bitch she was a whore or something like that.

And look these whiteknight cucks immediately getting involved after the nigger acted in self defense like he should, "Don't touch her!! :soy::soy:"

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, BoredPrince, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
Leading that nigger by his hoodie like a dog on a leash. Scooby doo type shit innit bozo 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 22623, Krakowski and 1 other person
LOL bitch nigga got handled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Bruh this shit is the most emasculating and humiliating thing I've ever seen. Nigger will be traumatised by this encounter forever. This bitch deserves acid being thrown to her face for doing this to this nigger.

I don't understand why did they do this to him? What, did he say he was a black republican who supports trump? Did he say trannies don't deserve rights? The only thing I could think of that justifies this is if the nigger spat on an old person and forced them out of their seat, or if he punched a 6 year old kid and laughed at them. I'm pretty sure this nigger didn't do anything, he probably told this bitch she was a whore or something like that.

And look these whiteknight cucks immediately getting involved after the nigger acted in self defense like he should, "Don't touch her!! :soy::soy:"

View attachment 2282037
Im not even that mad at the girl compared to the cucks. Like they think "UHUoHO If i hit incel, girl will fuck me", but little do they know that is no girl that is a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, klip11 and Deleted member 21898
LOL bitch nigga got handled
Nah women shouldn't have this much power over men, it's the whiteknight cucks that allow for this kind of behavior to happen. Women shouldn't be going around starting fights and acting tough and grabbing men like that. If this bitch did this shit in some Islamic shithole she would get lynched

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, bignosesmallchin, klip11 and 1 other person
mogs me. no girl has ever touched me for more than one minute.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 21898
Trying to empathize with him yet you are calling him nigger

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Yes i hate white knights far more than simps and cucks. Because they harm you physically/mentally. While simps/cucks enable behavior without really harming you.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, \/orman and Deleted member 21898
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 21898
This has to be Poland
Low IQ subhumans everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 21898

View attachment 2282037

• +1
Why is everyone cheering "Nigger alert!" in the background :feelskek:

Maybe he did something before the video started?

If no he should have schery6'd her

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 21898 and ReadBooksEveryday
wait who was the guy screaming "NIGGER ALERT"
guys who from .org did said that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Damn this Nigga looks like an urkel

i bet you if he was thugmaxxed they wouldn’t have layed a finger on that nigga

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 21898
nigger alert ❗❗❗

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 21898
Damn this Nigga looks like an urkel

i bet you if he was thugmaxxed they wouldn’t have layed a finger on that nigga
Nah even if thugmaxxed, he was still outnumbered.

behaves like a kind of guy like me before 6th grade
passive all day going with the flow so not to start drama

unfortunately one days nigga like this gotta learn that the only way to reply to people who put hands around you is to beat them to inch of death

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 21898 and Sprinkles
Last edited:
  • +1
7E097F8D F3FA 4830 AB7E 3267F6409483

3058C0BA 6DC7 47E3 9740 0FE095573B83

Noticing a lack of frontal lobe coming from this video.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed
awesome. i love seeing biological hierarchies manifesting in real time. inkwells, take your place at the bottom sweatie