Brutal curry pill from Arab girl on OLD

As cage worthy as this is its more sad then funny tbh, unironically my condolences bro, fuck these sandwhores find yourself a Pakistani girl who will appreciates you instead of these racist Arab bitches
they're white only from what ive seen.

I hate every foid that has piercings, tattoos, a hijab, colored hair, circle glasses, and, of course, a libtard point of view.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yes they are they would date 3/10 white ginger over 8/10 curry. I'm not disputing this. I'm saying I wouldn't.
This is where I draw the line. A curry foid would always choose a curry 8 over a white normie. I see this daily, curries have great in group preference. When they date out it’s with men who are either moggers or tall

• JFL
This is where I draw the line. A curry foid would always choose a curry 8 over a white normie. I see this daily, curries have great in group preference. When they date out it’s with men who are either moggers or tall
Cope if they're liberal they wouldnt. If they're coming conservative they would.

Cope if they're liberal they wouldnt. If they're coming conservative they would.
My point stands and I see it everyday. Liberal ones still end up with Rajesh BY CHOICE

this is why I can’t take dating stats srs. I see more black and white women race mixing everyday yet you expect me to belive they are the msot racist women who have the morning group preference. But when I go outside curry foids and gooks are with their men and rarely date out

If you have fetish for Arab foids just go for paki foids some of them look pseudo ayrab anyways and bonus minus the racism you experience

Last edited:
  • JFL