[BRUTAL Reminder]: Curry Genetics and a Possible Solution... - DEVANSH GTFIH!!!

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Aside from being obvious rep meta here, I chose curry genes because everyone can agree they're legit the worst overall, only maybe tied down by legit sea jungle gooks.​

@Context :

So basically:

An Easy and Effective Fix-
Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games

I've already gone over this many times before but...
Now lets get rid of the south asian hunter gatherers and just mix the proto indoeuropeans and neolithic farmers.

These are the phenos you would get.
faceapp_1640495745012-jpg.1459871
faceapp_1640495752407-jpg.1459872
faceapp_1640495713445-jpg.1459875
faceapp_1640495761180-jpg.1459877

This is how your average curry would look with no abo dna. Now obviously the last two are somewhat subhuman ofc because they take after the mother, but any curry reading this post knows that those last two phenos are still 10x better than our actual modern day average curry phenos that we see in real life LMFAO.

If this does not give all the reasons for eugenics to be taken seriously and practiced as a real science, then nothing will.

Unironically makes me feel giga bad for you niggas knowing how brutally you were robbed shit's not even fair tbh ngl. 😢

But I already gave a solution to that problem a long time ago:
Before you ask no, you don't have to "remove" or "get rid of" anyone in order to enact mass eugenics Jfl

All you have to do is sterilize and make sure undesirable genes aren't able to breed, [modern] hypergamy could already be thought of as a more extreme/artificial version of this outside of basic natural selection.

So something like this...
Maybe not exactly like this,

but the concept still applies across the board regardless.

In essence-

Just make it easier or give more points to whiter looking curries for this test and only let the most mogger average/mixed looking ones that actually manage to pass breed, then you'll still get all the mogger genes with whiter majority.

A Disclaimer-

This next part was in response to a question posed on "culling the herd" so to speak, as some foolishly believed that eugenics could only be achieved through the extermination of groups of people when in actual fact all one really needs to do achieve a eugenic goal is to simply prevent or even just limit/control the creation of more- Sterilization.

The Quote/Response:
Overpopulation seems to be a quite big problem for your nation anyway and could be one of the many factors contributing to its stagnation aside from just having the wrong ratio of a high quality to low quality populace available.

Many different governments have regularly initiated various subtle -and not so subtle- eugenics programs over the years and they could very easily do something like that again these days should they ever chose to do so by simply releasing an agent into the water/air [they kinda already have for making the mass populace more submissive and weak] or even by just creating something to target specific ethnicities and/or genes like China [[ISPOILER]@Collagen or rope[/ISPOILER]]...

Besides, natural disasters and/or other outright conflict are usually what have led to eugenics/mass selective changes all throughout history anyway like with modern curry genetics tbh, this would ultimately be no different -and maybe even a net positive perhaps- for the future of your people.

A further explanation/context:
Eugenics is already something done on a massive scale via contraception and a far more human endeavor than say violence or whatever outrageous nonsense typical eugenics detractors usually have to say about it in their often petty and futile attempts to discredit it.

The funny thing is though, that these same people are often also some of the first to agree that sterilization done in order to prevent birth defects in children or even something as extreme as abortion, usually without even without a good reason, can be for the greater good too.

Well anyway, once that's settled and most of the population is non-abo again, the only real big problem I could ever see coming about after that would have to be replacing most of your nation's low skilled work force, as that was a space usually occupied by abos since they're not too smart and often didn't need to get paid as well either.

This would require a cultural change in shifting attitudes toward hard work, as every facet of your society would eventually have to learn to both appreciate and strive for it like so many other greater peoples do, though it certainly won't be an easy task as it usually requires one to struggle quite greatly at first. However, the end result would culminate in there being no more slaves or castes, only hard workers paid what they sow in a society based on one's own merit and strength of character- one nation and one folk truly united.

This is the only and final solution to the curry question and abo problem...

and what will ultimately bring your people from this
Veddidm
Veddidf
From subhumanity

to this.
FaceApp 1640495745012
FaceApp 1640495752407
FaceApp 1640495713445
FaceApp 1640495761180
Back to humanity

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
Hmm Impressive chaddy bhai

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
TLDR?

• +1
damn bro thats crazy

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and chaddyboi66
Aside from being obvious rep meta here, I chose curry genes because everyone can agree they're legit the worst overall, only maybe tied down by legit sea jungle gooks.​

@Context :

So basically:

Unironically makes me feel giga bad for you niggas knowing how brutally you were robbed shit's not even fair tbh ngl. 😢

Before you ask no, you don't have to "remove" or "get rid of" anyone in order to enact mass eugenics Jfl

All you have to do is sterilize and make sure undesirable genes aren't able to breed, [modern] hypergamy could already be thought of as a more extreme/artificial version of this outside of basic natural selection.

In essence-

Just make it easier or give more points to whiter looking curries for this test and only let the most mogger average/mixed looking ones that actually manage to pass breed, then you'll still get all the mogger genes with whiter majority.

A Disclaimer-

This next part was in response to a question posed on "culling the herd" so to speak, as some foolishly believed that eugenics could only be achieved through the extermination of groups of people when in actual fact all one really needs to do achieve a eugenic goal is to simply prevent or even just limit/control the creation of more- Sterilization.

The Quote/Response:
Overpopulation seems to be a quite big problem for your nation anyway and could be one of the many factors contributing to its stagnation aside from just having the wrong ratio of a high quality to low quality populace available.

Many different governments have regularly initiated various subtle -and not so subtle- eugenics programs over the years and they could very easily do something like that again these days should they ever chose to do so by simply releasing an agent into the water/air [they kinda already have for making the mass populace more submissive and weak] or even by just creating something to target specific ethnicities and/or genes like China [[ISPOILER]@Collagen or rope[/ISPOILER]]...

Besides, natural disasters and/or other outright conflict are usually what have led to eugenics/mass selective changes all throughout history anyway like with modern curry genetics tbh, this would ultimately be no different -and maybe even a net positive perhaps- for the future of your people.

Eugenics is already something done on a massive scale via contraception and a far more human endeavor than say violence or whatever outrageous nonsense typical eugenics detractors usually have to say about it in their often petty and futile attempts to discredit it.

The funny thing is though, that these same people are often also some of the first to agree that sterilization done in order to prevent birth defects in children or even something as extreme as abortion, usually without even without a good reason, can be for the greater good too.

Well anyway, once that's settled and most of the population is non-abo again, the only real big problem I could ever see coming about after that would have to be replacing most of your nation's low skilled work force, as that was a space usually occupied by abos since they're not too smart and often didn't need to get paid as well either.

This would require a cultural change in shifting attitudes toward hard work, as every facet of your society would eventually have to learn to both appreciate and strive for it like so many other greater peoples do, though it certainly won't be an easy task as it usually requires one to struggle quite greatly at first. However, the end result would culminate in there being no more slaves or castes, only hard workers paid what they sow in a society based on one's own merit and strength of character- one nation and one folk truly united.

Veddidm
Veddidf
From subhumanity

to this.
FaceApp 1640495745012
FaceApp 1640495752407
FaceApp 1640495713445
FaceApp 1640495761180
Back to humanity

No solution for their pajeet dna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and chaddyboi66
No solution for their pajeet dna
That's why I'm instead suggesting to cut it out entirely and remove it like you would a cancer.

Jungle Abos sex slaves/rape really got them fucked up in the long run, but it's an interesting thought nonetheless.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Indoiranidm 2
2925376 2924842 1654521868237

But Iran neothallic is this, not those morph by @CFW432 and gulf arabs have some aborignal too,arabian veddid
, dev is actually a hindu indo iranid jfl
E9fdd3927cb56771f1f1b458aef91342

Endomorphs have round face and wide hips

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
NOTE: The brahmins are already a project of eugenics and assortative mating with a slow life history strategy. This is the reason why Brahmins make up only 4 % of the population and are being outbred by ugly Dravidians who cant control their penis vomiting, but for all intents and purposes brahmins are lighter and on the whole look much better ( Not to mention taller) than dravidians. They are in effect, basically a different race since Brahms also have much bigger share of Steppe ancestry. @2000 what is your caste btw?

View attachment 1732997View attachment 1733003
But Iran neothallic is this, not those morph by @CFW432 and gulf arabs have some aborignal too,arabian veddid
, dev is actually a hindu indo iranid jflView attachment 1732999
That's Indio-Iranid, an old mix between curry and Iranic in regions between the two, not just Iranian farmers who have 0 abo blood. Gulf Arabs have some curry blood due to slave trade but I'm not sure if additional abo blood has just come from the fact that their southern geography closer to them either.

Dev looks nothing like that pic, his pheno is legit indian curry and only looks Khazar/Jew in some of his "huwitest"/lighting frauded pics due to his cyclops tier ipd but still can't hide his poop brown-yellow undertones.
2616646 Screenshot 20211125 0944182

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
NOTE: The brahmins are already a project of eugenics and assortative mating with a slow life history strategy. This is the reason why Brahmins make up only 4 % of the population and are being outbred by ugly Dravidians who cant control their penis vomiting, but for all intents and purposes brahmins are lighter and on the whole look much better ( Not to mention taller) than dravidians. They are in effect, basically a different race since Brahms also have much bigger share of Steppe ancestry. @2000 what is your caste btw?
I am a Gujarati

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
That's Indio-Iranid, an old mix between curry and Iranic in regions between the two, not just Iranian farmers who have 0 abo blood. Gulf Arabs have some curry blood due to slave trade but I'm not sure if additional abo blood has just come from the fact that their southern geography closer to them either.

Dev looks nothing like that pic, his pheno is legit indian curry and only looks Khazar/Jew in some of his "huwitest"/lighting frauded pics due to his cyclops tier ipd but still can't hide his poop brown-yellow undertones.
2616646 Screenshot 20211125 0944182
Chaddy no ,Indo iranid is not actually a mix between Indo brachid and iranid,
It is Indigenous iranian,
, these are the Iran neothallic baloch farmer of afghanistan and Pakistan, that created indid
, it's the chaiwala arshad khan pheno
, those morph by cfw are just modern iranian people mixed with nordic jfl
Nord indid and Indo brachid are just the most Indo iranid looking Indo aryan phenos, cuz they are high on Iran neothallic

And gulf arab have arabian veddid subtype and yemenis have some veddid too
That's all i am saying. I know u are giga high iq about race

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 18810
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Growth Plate
Chaddy no ,Indo iranid is not actually a mix between Indo brachid and iranid,
It is Indigenous iranian,
, these are the Iran neothallic baloch farmer of afghanistan and Pakistan, that created indid
, it's the chaiwala arshad khan pheno
, those morph by cfw are just iranian people mixed with nordic jfl
You could be right about that tbh, I meant as in they could almost be thought of as being a mix between the two because they're like Iranics just with abo blood, which is like a Mix between Iranic and [Indo-Aryan] curry.

but yeah Ik the morphs are just Nordics they're not Proto-Indo-Iranian or Iranian farmer either tbh.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Lohana caste in Gujaratis. Lohana means "master of swords"
wow its classified as vaishya but you might be kshatriya as well! Warrior castes are usually tall ( just look at khalsas) so you might actually be kshatriya judging from your height (y)

• Love it
wow its classified as vaishya but you might be kshatriya as well! Warrior castes are usually tall ( just look at khalsas) so you might actually be kshatriya judging from your height (y)
I am half a Sindhi, got my height from the Sindhi side. I got my height from my mother.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 15827
I am half a Sindhi, got my height from the Sindhi side. I got my height from my mother.
wow man great never met a sindhi guy before , i know lots of punjabi sikhs and brahms but not sindhi

• Love it
wow man great never met a sindhi guy before , i know lots of punjabi sikhs and brahms but not sindhi
@volcelfatcel - this narcissistic teenager is incidentally also a Sindhi, he is a disgrace to Sindhis, cause they are known to be quite humble and carry a positive spirit

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 15827
Shut ur trap and get mogged dalit! Hes easily a brahmin

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and chaddyboi66

@Context :

So basically:

In essence-

A Disclaimer-

The Quote/Response:

Veddidm
Veddidf
From subhumanity

to this.
FaceApp 1640495745012
FaceApp 1640495752407
FaceApp 1640495713445
FaceApp 1640495761180
Back to humanity

Damn bro that's crazy. Didn't read.

Dude every curry needs to be taken out. The curry race isn't even worth an eugenics program. There is nothing good in there. Their best just look like West Asians. Might as well sterilize them all and replace them with west asians.

Indian culture is heavily influenced by West Asian one. The curry food can be prepared by anyone. Lol

Nobody will miss the curry race. Good riddance.

Last edited:
nvm, bump

• +1