Brutal Dickpill story.

Azr616

Azr616

Psychopathic Homicidal Blackcel
This foid I was talking to was kind of meh about me(not that interested in me) until I sent her my frauded dick picks. Now she's obsessed with me, she even called me a few hours to go just to 'check on me'. :feelswhat:

Now I don't even wanna fuck her because she's gonna realize my dick doesn't look the same as the pictures. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Dickpill is brutal man. These sluts care, size matters.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, vermillioncorefan, Hernan and 7 others
Focus on JBS

• Love it
Reactions: Azr616
dimensions?

tales from the hood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Azr616 and wackedchives
how big did you tell her your dick is lol

she must be a turbo size queen, usually if ur not gl enough they are not looking past that

Size ? I need PE motivation lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
This foid I was talking to was kind of meh about me(not that interested in me) until I sent her my frauded dick picks. Now she's obsessed with me, she even called me a few hours to go just to 'check on me'. :feelswhat:

Now I don't even wanna fuck her because she's gonna realize my dick doesn't look the same as the pictures. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Dickpill is brutal man. These sluts care it, size matters.
Fuck her then block her

Last edited:
  • JFL

she must be a turbo size queen, usually if ur not gl enough they are not looking past that
I'm 6.5 ×5. I didn't tell her any dimensions, I just frauded the length and girth with angles and filters.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Bro is probably chad fishing :lul:

• JFL
nigga these bitches dont actually care how it looks IRL trust me i only have 6 inches but very thick and i also fraud my photos to oblivion.
then in irl they still say its big no matter if it actually looks short.

legit if in her mind she has the idea that it is big even if it isnt as big as she imagined she will still think of it as big so just fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and vermillioncorefan
I'm 6.5 ×5. I didn't tell her any dimensions, I just frauded the length and girth with angles and filters.
This
This shit made me insecure :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. It's brutal out there.
This is what most of the people on here don’t understand but as long as ur girthy don’t have to worry about anything

why are you even fraudmaxxing you utter Jeffrey lmao

you're lying nobody but yourself tbh the same applies to guys who edit selfies IT WILL JUST EMBARASS YOU IRL

Even "size queens" end up in the ER lol.

Just call them whores

Dick is life, you have no dick, you have no life

same. it’s so fucking sad bro.

nigga these bitches dont actually care how it looks IRL trust me i only have 6 inches but very thick and i also fraud my photos to oblivion.
then in irl they still say its big no matter if it actually looks short.

legit if in her mind she has the idea that it is big even if it isnt as big as she imagined she will still think of it as big so just fuck her
u actually believe them😂