BRUTAL DRUG OD IN PARK

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
what’s up biggers just the other day i was at the park with 6 other kids after taking 3 xanax the night prior i still felt that shit
so i take 600 mg dxm and drink some beer and i’m getting wasted as shit and all of the sudden i just shut off i couldn’t walk barely talk my friend gets very serious he’s like “i want u to remmeber this moment” and i start begging my friends to help me get sober but they’re alll ike nigga u gotta do it urself jfl but besides that i felt amazing
they have to carry me thru a park full of old people and one kid plays police siren noises to scare me fuck him
then i see an ambulance parked on the sidewalk as they are carrying me and i drunkenly sprint away and am LIEK NO DONT TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL i thought they were tryna trick me and bring me to the hospital cause i was boutta die
they’re like nigga that ambulance isn’t for so i just say fuck it and walk past it and yea they were right

ever since this i’ve been embarassed af lmao and now they even invited me to do more drugs tmrw i was on the fuck drugs train for only like 3 days lmao
@8PSLcel thoughts nigga wyd if u cried in front of ur friends