brutal heightpill {story}

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
So I'm in school with this one girl. This girl is literally a 10/10 foid, the hottest chick i've ever fucking seen. She's together with a guy who's 5'6 (she's 5'5), they've been dating for like 2 years and they seem so in love when you see them hanging out together. BUTTT.

After school I always go smoke with my friends at this bus stop and she always has to wait for her bus. She knows my friends so she always comes and sits with us. Sometimes it's just me and her and then she always says the most outrageous shit ever. She's always complaining that her boyfriend is short and that she wants to get fucked by a tall and big guy (her words). I'm 6'1 and have a pretty wide frame so I know that she's talking ab me bcs she always flirts with me for no reason. I still thought that she was just playing and she didn't mean what she said.

Last week I get a text from this girl which basically says I'm coming over and we're gonna fuck. I said yh come over cuz you'd be fucking retarded to cancel. She comes over, we fuck hard. She lays on my chest and istg the first thing she says 'you're so big and tall, it makes me so horny'. Now she's coming over almost everyday just cuz I'm taller and bigger than that stick 💀💀

This just proves once again that height > face. Don't get me wrong, face is important but if you have no frame and height to go with it, your girl will always dream abt fucking a bigger guy. ppl who still think they can pull when they're short are cope. Also, women have no moral compass when it comes to cheating.

I know this is my first post so don't come at me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, SubhumanEyeArea, Akhi and 8 others
Sadly since this is your first post I won't read an atom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, m0ss26, SteveLorde and 4 others
Sadly since this is your first post I won't read an atom
Sadly since you're a tiny retard you don't get pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, aleksander and BrutalMogger
Cope. Fairytale from the slums of Madagascar. Nobody would brag about this shit in an incel forum. It's over buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, m0ss26, SteveLorde and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and m0ss26
2 posts 0 reps and already on my ignored list you're legendary
Incel tryna make me care ab being on his ignored list 💀

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and BrutalMogger
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, greywind, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person
IMG 9443

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, sub5c3l, Detective and 6 others
>6’1” is tall
Geoban India

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
t.
Mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 55314 and Squirtoutmabooty
So I'm in school with this one girl. This girl is literally a 10/10 foid, the hottest chick i've ever fucking seen. She's together with a guy who's 5'6 (she's 5'5), they've been dating for like 2 years and they seem so in love when you see them hanging out together. BUTTT.

After school I always go smoke with my friends at this bus stop and she always has to wait for her bus. She knows my friends so she always comes and sits with us. Sometimes it's just me and her and then she always says the most outrageous shit ever. She's always complaining that her boyfriend is short and that she wants to get fucked by a tall and big guy (her words). I'm 6'1 and have a pretty wide frame so I know that she's talking ab me bcs she always flirts with me for no reason. I still thought that she was just playing and she didn't mean what she said.

Last week I get a text from this girl which basically says I'm coming over and we're gonna fuck. I said yh come over cuz you'd be fucking retarded to cancel. She comes over, we fuck hard. She lays on my chest and istg the first thing she says 'you're so big and tall, it makes me so horny'. Now she's coming over almost everyday just cuz I'm taller and bigger than that stick 💀💀

This just proves once again that height > face. Don't get me wrong, face is important but if you have no frame and height to go with it, your girl will always dream abt fucking a bigger guy. ppl who still think they can pull when they're short are cope. Also, women have no moral compass when it comes to cheating.

stop telling us your fantasy’s

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 55252 and Deleted member 55314
Tales from a child trafficker's basement based in jaipur

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and SA7

Proof where?

Brootal

>6’1” is tall
Geoban India
it's 2 inches above the European average and 3 inches above the average white american. It's tallish, especially for hs kids. Anyway you're 5'6 dunno why you're commenting on what 6'0+ heights count as tall or not.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 55252, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person

You should film the sextape

I won't even believe you because I know .org users fuck no pussy

This is some next level wattpad fairytale fiction writing ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and Swarthy Knight
@AspiringChanglite-tier larp

• JFL
Reactions: SA7 and Deleted member 55252
it's 2 inches above the European average and 3 inches above the average white american. It's tallish, especially for hs kids. Anyway you're 5'6 dunno why you're commenting on what 6'0+ heights count as tall or not.
I’m not I had/have upper back issues

brutal, similar experiences happened to me:

also typical how manlets always rush in to cope whenever someone shares realistic anecdotes like this on the forum

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

BROOOOOTAL. this is why i wanna be rich and do LL.

Face is still more important, but you better be good looking af at 5'5 and thin to mog a 6'1 wide frame guy

Last edited:
i want to kill myself

Last edited:
last weekend a girl approached me, she complimented face and said I look like a model only to then tell me that i would be a bit too short for it after

after I met her again she backpaddled and said she doesnt mind it personally (she was like 5‘4 while im 5‘11) but the damage was done alr,

all i worry abt all day is how i will never be seen as tall, fuck me

last weekend a girl approached me, she complimented face and said I look like a model only to then tell me that i would be a bit too short for it after

after I met her again she backpaddled and said she doesnt mind it personally (she was like 5‘4 while im 5‘11) but the damage was done alr,

all i worry abt all day is how i will never be seen as tall, fuck me
calm down nigga
ill anyday choose to be 5'11 model looking over 6'4 avg face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
Face is still more important, but you better be good looking af at 5'5 and thin to mog a 6'1 wide frame guy
No matter how gl you are at 5’5 you’re still mostly capped to Beckies since a majority of foids are taller than you

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
brutal, similar experiences happened to me:

also typical how manlets always rush in to cope whenever someone shares realistic anecdotes like this on the forum
i too had one such experience coz i was tall but then i dont see this happening with majority girls only the minority

calm down nigga
ill anyday choose to be 5'11 model looking over 6'4 avg face.
humans always want what they dont have

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk