brutal . its over for me

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
i remember in school we had to run 60m sprint. And i was pretty fast kid but i didnt want attention from girls and boys, so i always run very average
this time i got paired to compete with 6ft2 prettyboy chad, and when the teacher gave us command to run girl behind me literally kicked me in ass so i fell when i started to run, whole class were laughing even the teacher. But i had to run till the end, i ran 60meters in 23 seconds because of the fall and my legs also hurt, so i got the worst grade in class
when i came back to the locker room everyone joked about me and made fun of me, saying that im ugly as fuck and will never get a girlfriend

@BeyondHope @SMESH @WannabeJock @ropemax @Vermilioncore @PingPong @Elvisandreaa

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 15338 and 7 others
Kill all women 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and the BULL
Some men are born ugly and every second from the moment the doctor rips them from their mothers cunt to the moment some whores zip his body bag up is filled with pain. Its over. It never even began.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 15252, qkz and 6 others
bro you switched lane FAST
i also ended the sprint not in my lane, i fall on my head too. Thats only increased the laughter from my classmates, as they were please to see truecel failing

i also ended the sprint not in my lane, i fall on my head too. Thats only increased the laughter from my classmates, as they were please to see truecel failing
it's ok what matters is getting up

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
bro you switched lane FAST
I’m a side switching schizo

When women do evil my throbbing hate cock aches

When they give me validation it cools down and I envision a life where women are worth something

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
it's ok what matters is getting up
i ascended quite hard, now i mog everyone from my class
prettyboy chad is balding fuck and i got hunter eyes by 18

so im good

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
I’m a side switching schizo

When women do evil my throbbing hate cock aches

When they give me validation it cools down and I envision a life where women are worth something
yeah i used to be like that now i'm 100% sure women need to go. luckily males are going to wake up really really soon

• +1
"buuuuut women aren't evil, incels are crazy"

• JFL
Go cry abt it
Shut up narc, go cry about “muh forehead 1 cm too big”. Your people are getting raped and beaten by the dozen in the no-go zones of Rinkeby.

The future is dark for Scandinavia

• Love it
yeah i used to be like that now i'm 100% sure women need to go. luckily males are going to wake up really really soon
As long as they give me validation I will keep hope

• Love it
They predicted your fate

• JFL
As long as they give me validation I will keep hope
they are disgusting worms. tekkenmaxx and beat up the whiteknights

• JFL
i came last in every race (except the sperm one :feelsrope::feelsrope:)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and Deleted member 13332
you should get revenge on that bitch. Also why hell did you not tell the coach to redo because you got kicked?

you should get revenge on that bitch. Also why hell did you not tell the coach to redo because you got kicked?
because i didnt have self confidence and teacher hated me

they are disgusting worms. tekkenmaxx and beat up the whiteknights
We must suffer Bull. Suffer so the foids can keep doing their playthrough of life on tutorial mode.

We live this life on nightmare difficulty with perma death enabled, while foids are currently on their any% privilege speedrun.

We are preparing ourselves for 45 years of 9 to 5 torture, every day fearing Chad may take our roastie from us.

The future is a big, throbbing cock of pain and misery. Ready to rape our abused, gaping assholes till the dark pits of hell open and swallow us all.

Don’t fight it Alessio, it’s over.

Never began.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 13332
I fucking knew you would say that it was a woman. NO IT WASN'T YOU STUPID CUNT! I've always been a male
we had transgender lgbt+ friendly school, so youre not kamala? your josh? smith? jacobs? danny?
im sorry i dont judge

Yeah I used to be amazing at football but no one would applaud or get happy when I scored so I'd lay on the floor and stuff after scoring and not do one of those dances since no one cared.

• So Sad
We must suffer Bull. Suffer so the foids can keep doing their playthrough of life on tutorial mode.

We live this life on nightmare difficulty with perma death enabled, while foids are currently on their any% privilege speedrun.

We are preparing ourselves for 45 years of 9 to 5 torture, every day fearing Chad may take our roastie from us.

The future is a big, throbbing cock of pain and misery. Ready to rape our abused, gaping assholes till the dark pits of hell open and swallow us all.

Don’t fight it Alessio, it’s over.

Never began.
no bro i'm no loser i'm different. i just don't give a shit

• +1
no bro i'm no loser i'm different. i just don't give a shit
“I’m different” he says, eyes full of hope and determination.

Little did the calf know a fat, veiny phallus of destruction and despair was pulsating at the thought of having this little calf all for himself.

It’s coming calf, it’s coming.

• JFL
“I’m different” he says, eyes full of hope and determination.

Little did the calf know a fat, veiny phallus of destruction and despair was pulsating at the thought of having this little calf all for himself.

It’s coming calf, it’s coming.
bro quit elden ring you're becoming just another edgy early adult

bro quit elden ring you're becoming just another edgy early adult
I’m trying out the blackpilled forum incel posting style. When you type enough of these kind of posts you actually start believing in them. I’m currently ordering a body pillow as we speak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 13332
I’m trying out the blackpilled forum incel posting style. When you type enough of these kind of posts you actually start believing in them. I’m currently ordering a body pillow as we speak.
bro we must become beasts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
i remember in school we had to run 60m sprint. And i was pretty fast kid but i didnt want attention from girls and boys, so i always run very average
this time i got paired to compete with 6ft2 prettyboy chad, and when the teacher gave us command to run girl behind me literally kicked me in ass so i fell when i started to run, whole class were laughing even the teacher. But i had to run till the end, i ran 60meters in 23 seconds because of the fall and my legs also hurt, so i got the worst grade in class
when i came back to the locker room everyone joked about me and made fun of me, saying that im ugly as fuck and will never get a girlfriend

@BeyondHope @SMESH @WannabeJock @ropemax @Vermilioncore @PingPong @Elvisandreaa
You should definitely go ER

• JFL
bro we must become beasts
When are we meeting up and gymcelling together. Maybe beat a Chad into submission in front of Stacy.

• Love it
they were right tho

• JFL
When are we meeting up and gymcelling together. Maybe beat a Chad into submission in front of Stacy.
i will jump in if you start winning and will act the loudest like i did all the work

tss😳

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
i will jump in if you start winning and will act the loudest like i did all the work

tss😳
I won’t call you out.

We all equally win when Chad gets beat up.

• Love it
At that point I would darthvader max or something. Brutal

At that point I would darthvader max or something. Brutal
i must have an writing talent because people believe in my larps

should i become a movie director or something?
@SMESH @Vermilioncore @ropemax @Nameless_Sunflower

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 15577

Become the next director for BLACKED: incel chronicles.

• JFL
Become the next director for BLACKED: incel chronicles.
no, i want to become really big like quarantino

if i dedicate i might write a good movie with interesteng plot innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ropemax

I’m writing a script for you:

“Mopson!”
“Um what baby!”
“I just got finished slurping chads cum off the floor, you can come into the room now!”
“Yippee!!! Well sure thing! I need to charge my Switch! I’m on the coolest level! Can I tell you about the enemy I defeated?”
“Shut the fuck up. Also can you send me some money I am broke I just paid for chads Uber back to his house.”
“Oh yes! Anything for you!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 13332
I’m writing a script for you:

“Mopson!”
“Um what baby!”
“I just got finished slurping chads cum off the floor, you can come into the room now!”
“Yippee!!! Well sure thing! I need to charge my Switch! I’m on the coolest level! Can I tell you about the enemy I defeated?”
“Shut the fuck up. Also can you send me some money I am broke I just paid for chads Uber back to his house.”
“Oh yes! Anything for you!”
no im not making about puppets, nobody would watch them

i will be a nintendo switch player and be happily married to a pride woman having sex with good looking guys because she deservses that, but.. its not the movie plot you biggot! yikes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Vermilioncore
r/thatreallyhappened

• Hmm...