(brutal realitypill) washing away my sins as a HTN thugmaxxer.

TDTaykurso

TDTaykurso

most legendary looksmax thugmaxxer HTN 6'3
as a thugmaxxer i stand in the shower, with ohgeesy playing on my bluetooth speaker, and wash away my dirty sinful deeds in the shower, feeling on my tattoos, and on the hickeys from the last nights slay, but all i wonder is if god considers it haram, why would he bless me with a 6'3 frame, and such a htn slayer face? 100+ slays at 17, god cannot give me these insane opportunities and call it a sin when i induldge, BRUTAL, all i can do is bow my head to the lord in the shower, whilst knowing i'm brutally slaying in ibiza while the water consumes my htn hair, pray and praise the lord and hope i'm on his good list, thank you lord and please forgive me, all that matters is my reality and myself, and the lord of course, praise the lord pls forgive me.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Banasura, GabachoCopium and LampPostPrime
mashallah, all praise to whoever is above.

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
I am god, sorry brodie I don’t forgive you. and I’m sending you to jahannam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and TAChipmunk

THE SONG THAT WAS PLAYIN WHILE THESE THOUGHTS ENTERED MY HEAD, MASHALLAH, AND MAY I BE REMINDED AND GROUNDED WHEN I NEXT SEE THIS POST (POSSIBLY NEVER)

mashallah, all praise to whoever is above.
Mashallah brother I 2 prostrate myself to the one above all and ask for mercy and forgiveness for mogging subhumans on Indian forums with tears flowing.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
Mashallah brother I 2 prostrate myself to the one above all and ask for mercy and forgiveness for mogging subhumans on Indian forums with tears flowing.
JFL, mashallah.