brutal suifuel, if you are ZOOMER in Netherlands and below 6'3, you are considered a MANLET( dutch redditors respond to height questions)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
just leave here if you are anything below 6'2 because you will definitely kill yourself in near future, dutch zoomers claim the average is around 190 cm there and seeing 210 cm guys or 2 meter girls there is common. 6'2 is basically considered below average or manlet tier as a zoomer in dutch land( and that would be like 5'7 in manlet genetic trash countries) _only including zoomers here btw, average with oldcels is around 6'1 but who cares about 70 yo manlets_. indeed they have superior genetic and mog other worthless races and ethnicities into oblivion like middle easterns, curries, chung chings, mixed meds, niggers and etc.... . i feel like a fucking worthless being now its just quadruple over, and i felt like a worthless trash ethnic even before knowing these.
Screenshot 2022 01 09 150231
Screenshot 2022 01 09 150304
Screenshot 2022 01 09 150327
Screenshot 2022 01 09 150403
Screenshot 2022 01 09 150451
Screenshot 2022 01 09 150606
Screenshot 2022 01 09 150726
Screenshot 2022 01 09 150938
Screenshot 2022 01 09 150907
Screenshot 2022 01 09 150848

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Banderacell, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
cumskin country, i will run bbc game and piss off all the white men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, northern mogger, Mainstream and 18 others
Condolences for a 5’9 rice guy I know going to Netherlands for uni :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, northern mogger, Deleted member 60051 and 24 others
cumskin country, i will run bbc game and piss off all the white men
its all fun and games until an average 6'4 zoomer casually farts and blows you to nigger land where you came from, its just over. over for most non dutch men indeed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, northern mogger, Mainstream and 13 others
Condolences for a 5’9 rice guy I know going to Netherlands for uni :lul::lul::lul:
you have to buy a personal helicopter as a 5'9 man to see and reach to peoples face there and get accepted as a human being:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, falcon1, Banderacell and 4 others
just leave here if you are anything below 6'2 because you will definitely kill yourself in near future, dutch zoomers claim the average is around 190 cm there and seeing 210 cm guys or 2 meter girls there is common. 6'2 is basically considered below average or manlet tier as a zoomer in dutch land( and that would be like 5'7 in manlet genetic trash countries) _only including zoomers here btw, average with oldcels is around 6'1 but who cares about 70 yo manlets_. indeed they have superior genetic and mog other worthless races and ethnicities into oblivion like middle easterns, curries, chung chings, mixed meds, niggers and etc.... . i feel like a fucking worthless being now its just quadruple over, and i felt like a worthless trash ethnic even before knowing these.
View attachment 1485360View attachment 1485361View attachment 1485362View attachment 1485363View attachment 1485364View attachment 1485365View attachment 1485366View attachment 1485367View attachment 1485369View attachment 1485370

dnr + most zoomers in netherlands are hideous​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, 11gaijin, Mewton and 10 others
its all fun and games until an average 6'4 zoomer casually farts and blows you to nigger land where you came from, its just over. over for most non dutch men indeed
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and mortis
The average dutch zoomer is 184 so bs

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, falcon1, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
who cares if you are 3m tall but your face is a toilet and your frame is shit. pls stop coping with height, its pointless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Mainstream, Daniel Plainview and 11 others
who cares if you are 3m tall but your face is a toilet and your frame is shit. pls stop coping with height, its pointless
This forum is retarded mate, niggas dont understand that you need everything :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, tombradylover, Mainstream and 13 others

dnr + most zoomers in netherlands are hideous​

you didn't read but you bumped this thread so others can read, so jokes on you. also i use your bump to bump it again so more people can see these brutal info so jokes on you again:lul:

you didn't read but you bumped this thread so others can read, so jokes on you. also i use your bump to bump it again so more people can see these brutal info so jokes on you again:lul:

Brutal for me, heres another bump​

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
The average dutch zoomer is 184 so bs
184 or 6'05 ft is average zoomer height in manlet lands. as the zoomer redditor said above, 6'1 is the average height of zoomers and oldcels combined together. zoomers alone are 190 cm+ on average there.

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Daniel Plainview, Mewton and 1 other person
This forum is retarded mate, niggas dont understand that you need everything :feelskek:
face>all. but being below average height wise makes you less desirable, and the average in dutch land is insanely high. i pick a 5'7 6 psl face over a 6'3 ugly face any day

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Daniel Plainview, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Cope.

Zoomers are getting shorter on average than my generation (26yo) due to increased amount ethnic kids, immigration, etc. This will only become even more apparent in the future.

The dutch youth has already peaked in average height and is now on a decline, was shown by data I posted in a diff topic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, Daniel Plainview, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
184 or 6'05 ft is average zoomer height in manlet lands. as the zoomer redditor said above, 6'1 is the average height of zoomers and oldcels combined together. zoomers alone are 190 cm+ on average there.
Heightfraud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Mainstream, Artemis and 13 others
Cope.

Zoomers are getting shorter on average than my generation (26yo) due to increased amount ethnic kids, immigration, etc. This will only become even more apparent in the future.

The dutch youth has already peaked in average height and is now on a decline, was shown by data I posted in a diff topic.
ethnic trashs are invisible, and they have 0 influence in real life so who cares if they bring down the numbers on graphs or data because they are indeed worthless and seen less than dogs in countries like netherlands or nordic countries filled with ideal and pure genes. only native dutch in netherlands or white people in their home country matter and they are getting taller and taller. this means your worthy competition is getting better and better so who cares about some ethnic manlet that are for ever alone in while land.
also in my ethnic land the average gone way way higher than 50 years ago, so manlets are becoming taller too but so do already taller superior whites.(so this means tall ethnics are still manlets in superior countries)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PubertyMaxxer, Lmao and 1 other person
Yeah, but I possess dark looks. Dutch Nerdics run in fear from the mog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, datboijj and 1 other person
View attachment 1485360View attachment 1485361View attachment 1485362View attachment 1485363View attachment 1485364View attachment 1485365View attachment 1485366View attachment 1485367View attachment 1485369View attachment 1485370
There and South Sudan and Yugoslavia are the three places I’d never visit I refuse to get mogged

I wonder how Dutchmen would react to Nilotic Africans moving to their nation as most of them are also like 6’1+ in height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and mortis
Yeah, but I possess dark looks. Dutch Nerdics run in fear from the mog.
your dark pigments would fell off your face in few days in presence of 6'4 average people walking around you and mogging you mentally and physically all day and night:lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell and Deleted member 16371
There and South Sudan and Yugoslavia are the three places I’d never visit I refuse to get mogged

I wonder how Dutchmen would react to Nilotic Africans moving to their nation as most of them are also like 6’1+ in height
dutch would never let niggers infest their country and ruin it like swedcucks, they have to remain pure and superior. but who know of future, they might become shithole central in few years if jews want it to become like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, ballskin, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
dutch would never let niggers infest their country and ruin it like swedcucks, they have to remain pure and superior. but who know of future, they might become shithole central in few years if jews want it to become like that.
Absolute cope they let sandniggers like you into the nation the avg name there is Mohammed ffs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 16371, ballskin and 2 others
I went to a few festivals in the Netherlands and the youngest people I seen there didn't look any taller on average than those in their 30s and 40s.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, the BULL and mortis
im not nigger but okay shitskin.
Your a shitskin Iranian lmfao you Sandnigger jokers “HELLO I AM FROM IRAN IM ARYAN AS WELL IM NOT AYRAB OR CURRY PLEASE ACFPET ME WE ARE JUST TANNED SLAVS” STFU your a Iranian shitskin joke fuck off out of europe up to me I’d round all your kind up in my nation and have them executed with a firing squad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and mortis
Your a shitskin Iranian lmfao you Sandnigger jokers “HELLO I AM FROM IRAN IM ARYAN AS WELL IM NOT AYRAB OR CURRY PLEASE ACFPET ME WE ARE JUST TANNED SLAVS” STFU your a Iranian shitskin joke fuck off out of europe up to me I’d round all your kind up in my nation and have them executed with a firing squad
wow, having skin colored like shit really makes people go insane and jealous of white skinned people like this, absolutely brutal:lul: also i live in iran im not from europe:lul:
also unless you have blue eyes or you are a white, you worth is 0 tbh, never defend your race or ethnicity tbh. only blue eyes+whites are worthy the rest are worthless and it doesn't matter if you are a white skinned ethnic like me or a shit skinned one like you:lul:

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and PubertyMaxxer
I went to a few festivals in the Netherlands and the youngest people I seen there didn't look any taller on average than those in their 30s and 40s.
what was their height? do you remember it?

does anyone have any evidence? are we just talking out of our ass here?

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Mewton, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I'm 172cm, average height in Sardinia, and considered going on erasmus in Frisia, i will reconsider it after looking at this thread

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
does anyone have any evidence? are we just talking out of our ass here?
just browse reddit for a few hours and see hundreds more dutch users talking about their height, also dutch being tall is just a fact everybody knows tbh.

No 190 cm is a far stretch, average height is 6 feet, 6’1 for a white guy in the Netherlands.
the dutch guy above said zoomers are taller than the older like 50 60 yo+ ones so the average is a little higher than 6'1.

I'm 172cm, average height in Sardinia, and considered going on erasmus in Frisia, i will reconsider it after looking at this thread
if you have good face then you will be ok, but otherwise...

Yeah yeah heightfrauders claiming taller average heights of zoomers (no evidence, and doesn’t even really make sense in a country with no malnutrition) so they can convince themselves that they’re “totally 6’3” bro” same old song same old song

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and mortis
if you have good face then you will be ok, but otherwise...
i felt mogged in northeast italy, don't want to imagine what it would be like in the tallest place on earth

• +1
He tallking shit, 190 cm is considered tall here and not the average, most are between 183cm-185cm. Trust me I live here and I’m young.
thats a relief , after i read all these, i felt even more worthless tbh specially this
2686262 Screenshot 2022 01 09 150231

so you say its false?? he maybe added hair+ shoes if you add these two you become 190+ if you are like 185

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ✿👍col
What did i tell you fuckers :lul: if you are below 6'3 ur manlet ITS OVER!!!!
146px Overimpish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 16371, Smoke Fanboy and 2 others
Yeah yeah heightfrauders claiming taller average heights of zoomers (no evidence, and doesn’t even really make sense in a country with no malnutrition) so they can convince themselves that they’re “totally 6’3” bro” same old song same old song
cope, there is no reason to fraud height when everybody can see your actual height unless you are online, but still i doubt so many people lie about dutch being taller than average

i felt mogged in northeast italy, don't want to imagine what it would be like in the tallest place on earth
just don't go where everybody is the tallest theory

wow, having skin colored like shit really makes people go insane and jealous of white skinned people like this, absolutely brutal:lul: also i live in iran im not from europe:lul:
also unless you have blue eyes or you are a white, you worth is 0 tbh, never defend your race or ethnicity tbh. only blue eyes+whites are worthy the rest are worthless and it doesn't matter if you are a white skinned ethnic like me or a shit skinned one like you:lul:
Lmfao I’m MED no my eyes aren’t blue by instead green which is better anyways keep crying for me

• JFL
dutch are cucks like all europeans and like in all white countries the birth rates of white natives are substantially lower than of migrants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and mortis
yes base your beliefs on reddit soys instead of actual data

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Mastermind, Mewton and 3 others
Lmfao I’m MED no my eyes aren’t blue by instead green which is better anyways keep crying for me
i don't cry about you, you are the only one that cries about me tbh every time in all my threads for 0 reason.
also send pics of eyes, no pics no care

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i don't cry about you, you are the only one that cries about me tbh every time in all my threads for 0 reason.
also send pics of eyes, no pics no care
I don’t cry for you at all. What u on about explain do you think we are rivals or stn JFL I don’t even recognise your username

• JFL
I’m talking with shoes and hair, 190 cm is ridiculous and not the average even among zoomers. Id like to also add, most of these tall men have lanket body’s, long midface, narrow jaws etc. The dutch guys between 5’11-6’1 are the moggers here, facially.
i can sleep in peace tonight then, but im still ethnic and not as gl as you so that part didn't change its still over for me:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col
dutch are cucks like all europeans and like in all white countries the birth rates of white natives are substantially lower than of migrants.

rich elites will decide who is a cuck and who isn't.

data sais the average is 5.5 inches:lul:do you really believe in that?
no I believe insecure psl dicklets that say average is 7.5

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back