brutal suifuel, if you are ZOOMER in Netherlands and below 6'3, you are considered a MANLET( dutch redditors respond to height questions)

Just came here to write OP is a Shizo.

Because everyone knows, that AVERAGE Zoomer in the Netherlands is 6'10. Evereything below 6'8 is a turbo-manlet. I swear I saw a YOUTUBE comment section discussing this... :feelshehe:
under 6'3 in nordcuck= turbo manlet.

under 6'3 in nordcuck= turbo manlet.
Nope, actually below 7'2 is turbo manlet.

You haven't seen Finnish Zoomers. Everyone I c around every day is 7'5.

For real, it is oldcels driving the averages down. The REAL Zoomer average of Nordics is 7'5!

Average Nordic female is 6'5.

In fact, I am 5'10, and i approximtely the same height as finnish FEMALE Midgets.

In fact, when Dutch people come here to Finland, everyone is laughing at them, because they are so short at 6'5. Our Zoomer Females are even taller than Dutch men.

Finnish Girl point fingers at the Dutch and say "Tee hee a man under 7'2 is not even a man. These Dutch manlets should kill themselves". The only Dutch 6'5 midget i saw who was successful with women in Finland, had 9/10 Face, similar to Maher. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Nope, actually below 7'2 is turbo manlet.

You haven't seen Finnish Zoomers. Everyone I c around every day is 7'5.

For real, it is oldcels driving the averages down. The REAL Zoomer average of Nordics is 7'5!

Average Nordic female is 6'5.

In fact, I am 5'10, and i approximtely the same height as finnish FEMALE Midgets.
5'10 in nordland, say no more.

Old af thread but I went through a bunch of height-related posts at r/Netherlands and r/tall and holy shit these people are fucking delusional dude. 195 cm guys claiming they don't feel that special and regularly see guys taller than them, 185-190 cm women saying their height isn't that uncommon for women etc. I thought this place was bad when it comes to height inflation but reddit really takes the cake, .org is actually reasonable and realistic in comparison.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Old af thread but I went through a bunch of height-related posts at r/Netherlands and r/tall and holy shit these people are fucking delusional dude. 195 cm guys claiming they don't feel that special and regularly see guys taller than them, 185-190 cm women saying their height isn't that uncommon for women etc. I thought this place was bad when it comes to height inflation but reddit really takes the cake, .org is actually reasonable and realistic in comparison.
yeah i was just scrolling thru most of these ''190'' guys are actually 182

.org inflates by 1inch or 2 soyddit doesnt give af

hieght is cope after 5ft9 realistically i think

Condolences for a 5’9 rice guy I know going to Netherlands for uni :lul::lul::lul:
then a 5'9 asian foid goes to same university and every white guy in a 500km radius takes turns on her :lul::lul::lul:

just leave here if you are anything below 6'2 because you will definitely kill yourself in near future, dutch zoomers claim the average is around 190 cm there and seeing 210 cm guys or 2 meter girls there is common. 6'2 is basically considered below average or manlet tier as a zoomer in dutch land( and that would be like 5'7 in manlet genetic trash countries) _only including zoomers here btw, average with oldcels is around 6'1 but who cares about 70 yo manlets_. indeed they have superior genetic and mog other worthless races and ethnicities into oblivion like middle easterns, curries, chung chings, mixed meds, niggers and etc.... . i feel like a fucking worthless being now its just quadruple over, and i felt like a worthless trash ethnic even before knowing these.
View attachment 1485360View attachment 1485361View attachment 1485362View attachment 1485363View attachment 1485364View attachment 1485365View attachment 1485366View attachment 1485367View attachment 1485369View attachment 1485370
You’re retarded. You don’t even live there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back