brutal suifuel, if you are ZOOMER in Netherlands and below 6'3, you are considered a MANLET( dutch redditors respond to height questions)

what was their height? do you remember it?
The average white guy was 6'

The guy in the dark red shirt in this video was 6'8 (vid is timestampted
He walked past my mate who is 6'6 while buying a drink and was 2inches taller
He was the tallest guy I seen over the weekend apart for a 6'9 guy who was babyfaced and a major hipcel

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, DivineBeing, the BULL and 1 other person
The average white guy was 6'

The guy in the dark red shirt in this video was 6'8 (vid is timestampted
He walked past my mate who is 6'6 while buying a drink and was 2inches taller
He was the tallest guy I seen over the weekend apart for a 6'9 guy who was babyfaced and a major hipcel

just like @masaka said, so the data saying the average is 6 to 6'1 is actually correct and those reddit cucks need to be skinned alive for destroying innocent peoples mental health and spreading false info.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, ballskin, DivineBeing and 3 others
Avg zoomer in Japan is already 1.8m,imagine in Europe :feelsmega:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, gamma and mortis
Avg zoomer in Japan is already 1.8m,imagine in Europe :feelsmega:
this 6'5 dude vs the rest slit eyed chinkus:lul:
Screenshot 2022 01 09 214001
Screenshot 2022 01 09 214024

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Cope.

Zoomers are getting shorter on average than my generation (26yo) due to increased amount ethnic kids, immigration, etc. This will only become even more apparent in the future.

The dutch youth has already peaked in average height and is now on a decline, was shown by data I posted in a diff topic.
Can u please post the data again pls!!!

I’m talking with shoes and hair, 190 cm is ridiculous and not the average even among zoomers. Id like to also add, most of these tall men have lanket body’s, long midface, narrow jaws etc. The dutch guys between 5’11-6’1 are the moggers here, facially.
Absolutely correct. I can distinguish a dutch or northern german person (specifically in the region close to Holland) just by their face, which as you mention usually has a long midface, narrow and vertically "stretched" skull and oftentimes giga long jaw/chin to the point where it looks comical.

Id rather stay at 180 than 190 with vertically stretched body + slendermanmaxxed proportions.

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
I'm 172cm, average height in Sardinia, and considered going on erasmus in Frisia, i will reconsider it after looking at this thread
over for sardiniancel, i know an sardiniancel and he is 6ft with a good frame though.

don't spread this bullshit. for sure dutch ppl are taller than other eu countries but avg height has already peaked for them. it is still 183 cms. at 190 cms, you will still be considered tall. there are just most extreme outliers (2.10+ m) ppl there. and btw the tallest ppl in the world live in the dinaric alp, there the avg height is around 185-186 cms and you will be just slightly above average at 190 cms

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
just leave here if you are anything below 6'2 because you will definitely kill yourself in near future, dutch zoomers claim the average is around 190 cm there and seeing 210 cm guys or 2 meter girls there is common. 6'2 is basically considered below average or manlet tier as a zoomer in dutch land
This isn’t true, if you’re legitimately 6’2 barefoot you’ll be taller than most guys you meet here in the Netherlands, not that much taller maybe an inch or two but still taller than most guys. Most guys here aren’t 6’3, JFL, they’re around 6’0, maybe an inch less or more.
I’ve seen enough people here that are 6’1 claim 6’3+ though, it’s especially obvious if you’re taller than them.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, ballskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
This isn’t true, if you’re legitimately 6’2 barefoot you’ll be taller than most guys you meet here in the Netherlands, not that much taller maybe an inch or two but still taller than most guys. Most guys here aren’t 6’3, JFL, they’re around 6’0, maybe an inch less or more.
I’ve seen enough people here that are 6’1 claim 6’3+ though, it’s especially obvious if you’re taller than them.
What's your height :oops:

here in the Netherlands
Mfer actually lives in a non shit-hole country and took on the responsibility of running this cesspool of mental illness and potential next ERs :lul: you have some balls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Mewton, mortis and 2 others
Mfer actually lives in a non shit-hole country and took on the responsibility of running this cesspool of mental illness and potential next ERs :lul: you have some balls
This is a self improvement forum :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, Smoke Fanboy and 3 others
cope, there is no reason to fraud height when everybody can see your actual height unless you are online, but still i doubt so many people lie about dutch being taller than average
Hahahahaha
Imagine being completely fucking unaware of this shit
Ask any tall dude you know how many times he’s been told “dude you’re not *his actual height*, you must be *taller height than his actual height* because I’m *other guy’s frauded height* and you’re taller than me”

it’s the average for guys to add like 2 inches to their height claim, it’s ridiculous.
but this is all irrelevant because zoomers aren’t taller you hyperventilating, wrong priorities having ass.

also nobody is saying dutch people aren’t taller than other groups jfl what is wrong with you

edit: reminder that if you’re not a turbomanlet and you get comments about being too short, it’s because you’re ugly. Don’t even attempt to fight me on that, all you’ll be saying is “you’re right I’m ugly”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mortis
don't spread this bullshit. for sure dutch ppl are taller than other eu countries but avg height has already peaked for them. it is still 183 cms. at 190 cms, you will still be considered tall. there are just most extreme outliers (2.10+ m) ppl there. and btw the tallest ppl in the world live in the dinaric alp, there the avg height is around 185-186 cms and you will be just slightly above average at 190 cms
yeah, it seems the average height of the dutch is indeed 6 to 6'1 according to users here who live/visited netherlands.cuck redditors inflated the height by 5 to 10 cm.

Hahahahaha
Imagine being completely fucking unaware of this shit
Ask any tall dude you know how many times he’s been told “dude you’re not *his actual height*, you must be *taller height than his actual height* because I’m *other guy’s frauded height* and you’re taller than me”

it’s the average for guys to add like 2 inches to their height claim, it’s ridiculous.
but this is all irrelevant because zoomers aren’t taller you hyperventilating, wrong priorities having ass.

also nobody is saying dutch people aren’t taller than other groups jfl what is wrong with you

edit: reminder that if you’re not a turbomanlet and you get comments about being too short, it’s because you’re ugly. Don’t even attempt to fight me on that, all you’ll be saying is “you’re right I’m ugly”
normally people were honest about their height irl and online at least according to my experience, 2 dudes lied but i destroyed them by thelling them the truth.
face is the only thing that matters for attraction and i agree on this, never said otherwise.5'7 6psl> 4 psl 6'3

ethnic trashs are invisible, and they have 0 influence in real life so who cares if they bring down the numbers on graphs or data because they are indeed worthless and seen less than dogs in countries like netherlands or nordic countries filled with ideal and pure genes. only native dutch in netherlands or white people in their home country matter and they are getting taller and taller. this means your worthy competition is getting better and better so who cares about some ethnic manlet that are for ever alone in while land.
also in my ethnic land the average gone way way higher than 50 years ago, so manlets are becoming taller too but so do already taller superior whites.(so this means tall ethnics are still manlets in superior countries)
Who knows more about the real average height of young Dutch men- a native Dutchman who actually leaves his basement on a regular basis

or

A retarded dipshit that thinks 6'3 is the average young male height in Holland despite probably living thousands of miles away from the country.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Who knows more about the real average height of young Dutch men- a native Dutchman who actually leaves his basement on a regular basis

or

A retarded dipshit that thinks 6'3 is the average young male height in Holland despite probably living thousands of miles away from the country.
yeah if you read the things that memebers here who live in netherlands said above you wouldn't say it again you braindead mongoloid, the average height is 6 to 6'1 there not 6'3.

yeah if you read the things that memebers here who live in netherlands said above you wouldn't say it again you braindead mongoloid, the average height is 6 to 6'1 there not 6'3.
That’s exactly what I said, you impressionable twat. You were saying that under 6’2 is manlet territory and that 6’3 is average in NL, stop browsing and believing shit on reddit and leave your mother’s basement at least once this month,faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
That’s exactly what I said, you impressionable twat. You were saying that under 6’2 is manlet territory and that 6’3 is average in NL, stop browsing and believing shit on reddit and leave your mother’s basement at least once this month,faggot
after i posted this thread, people from netherlands informed me that i was wrong and the redditors are lying scums and i agreed on that, why are you still barking like a abused dog then you worthless pig?go read the posts above blind pig

keep in mind this the average dutch guy

Attachments

• 1641903806378.png
    1641903806378.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, PubertyMaxxer, Mewton and 1 other person
its all fun and games until an average 6'4 zoomer casually farts and blows you to nigger land where you came from, its just over. over for most non dutch men indeed
:lul::lul::lul:(y)(y)(y)

• JFL
I'm 172cm, average height in Sardinia, and considered going on erasmus in Frisia, i will reconsider it after looking at this thread
Just run the med game bro

cumskin country, i will run bbc game and piss off all the white men
Its socially accepted here, I see white women with black men often and no one really cares tbh. Meanwhile I rarely see white men with black women though.

• Love it
Reactions: stevielake
Its socially accepted here, I see white women with black men often and no one really cares tbh. Meanwhile I rarely see white men with black women though.
just blacks ? or are all ethnics and religiouscels accepted too?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
just blacks ? or are all ethnics and religiouscels accepted too?
All ethnics, but its more black people than brown people. I only saw two brown men black women couples and one of them was islammaxxed. They weren't somali i think but west african.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Interesting thread, shared it on incels.is :love:

• JFL
This is utter cope @Gargantuan is 5'11" and said he feels dead average in the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Toth's thot, mortis and 2 others
This is utter cope @Gargantuan is 5'11" and said he feels dead average in the Netherlands
Indeed. The vast majority of guys here are around 5'11 as well, give or take. It's a far more common height here than 6'3 or above.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, mortis and Deleted member 15099
just leave here if you are anything below 6'2 because you will definitely kill yourself in near future, dutch zoomers claim the average is around 190 cm there and seeing 210 cm guys or 2 meter girls there is common. 6'2 is basically considered below average or manlet tier as a zoomer in dutch land( and that would be like 5'7 in manlet genetic trash countries) _only including zoomers here btw, average with oldcels is around 6'1 but who cares about 70 yo manlets_. indeed they have superior genetic and mog other worthless races and ethnicities into oblivion like middle easterns, curries, chung chings, mixed meds, niggers and etc.... . i feel like a fucking worthless being now its just quadruple over, and i felt like a worthless trash ethnic even before knowing these.
View attachment 1485360View attachment 1485361View attachment 1485362View attachment 1485363View attachment 1485364View attachment 1485365View attachment 1485366View attachment 1485367View attachment 1485369View attachment 1485370
pure autism+height is cope

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mortis
Who gives a chit, it's the Netherlands.

• Hmm...
Who gives a chit, it's the Netherlands.
i care when there are a superior race out there that would mog the shit out of other inferior people, i find it suifuel when im not the superior one.

Last edited:
  • Woah
View attachment 1714403

Dalmatians are taller than any other group in Europe
even Dutch

brutal, 180 cm is just turbo manlet tier there. you are considered above average only if you are at least 2 meters or 6'6
Peerj 07 6598 g003

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
That's not even common in nba lol :lul:
cope, i see at least one guy like that a day in my manletland but keep in mind i see thousands of guys a day so one in 1000 isn't particularly common tbh. in tall white countries it would be 10 times more.

cope, i see at least one guy like that a day in my manletland but keep in mind i see thousands of guys a day so one in 1000 isn't particularly common tbh. in tall white countries it would be 10 times more.
i doubt that you see 210cm guys daily in a manlet nation.

i doubt that you see 210cm guys daily in a manlet nation.
seeing one guy that height a day in a crowded downtown isn't alot if you think about it, even in manletlands to see one guy that height a day is imaginable. you walk among 1000000 of people that you see in city/public transport/shops etc... everyday so it makes sense .

What's so special about white people?

seeing one guy that height a day in a crowded downtown isn't alot if you think about it, even in manletlands to see one guy that height a day is imaginable. you walk among 1000000 of people that you see in city/public transport/shops etc... everyday so it makes sense .
What's so special about white people?
Nothing is. Stop acting like you own the world.

you should ask yourself when you edit eye color like white people all the time:lul:

why do you think i own the world:lul:
I was born with blue eyes. Blue eyes aren't exclusive to white people.

I was born with blue eyes. Blue eyes aren't exclusive to white people.
i only accept that if i see your eyes in motion, your eye color lacks definition and depth in pics. only white people have blue eyes so if you have blue eyes you are 100% mixed with withes even if you are ethnic like these guys

Just came here to write OP is a Shizo.

Because everyone knows, that AVERAGE Zoomer in the Netherlands is 6'10. Evereything below 6'8 is a turbo-manlet. I swear I saw a YOUTUBE comment section discussing this... :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back