Buccal fat removal is an absolute scam

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful

Just look at all these before/after: absolutely no change whatsoever.

An absolute meme of a surgery especially if you're above 20% bodyfat.

When will people finally learn than hollow cheeks are mainly created from wide zygos and flared gonions ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, looksseg, 5.5psl and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 8771, nope and 2 others
I would say it's endgame looksmax, when you've done everything else and want to improve your looks even more. It may be minimal, but there is still improvement for some

• +1
Reactions: rooman, nope, thereallegend and 1 other person
surgerycels almost always look worse unless its to correct a deformity

auschwitzmaxxing is the only way.

It seems like a pretty retarded surgery considering the problem is usually just bones. Muh fat distribution.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, VenatorLuparius and thereallegend

Just look at all these before/after: absolutely no change whatsoever.

An absolute meme of a surgery especially if you're above 20% bodyfat.

When will people finally learn than hollow cheeks are mainly created from wide zygos and flared gonions ?
If u have prominent zygos, then it is more effective. Depends on that

no, its not useless, its because most of the time it's legit fat asses going to get buccal fat removal done when they are 20% bf. Buccal fat removal only works for people with unfortunate fat deposit/lack of cheek bone and sub10% body fat. The difference will be night and day if you are Lean everywhere else except your bucal area (near jaw and mouth)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
no, its not useless, its because most of the time it's legit fat asses going to get buccal fat removal done when they are 20% bf. Buccal fat removal only works for people with unfortunate fat deposit/lack of cheek bone and sub10% body fat. The difference will be night and day if you are Lean everywhere else except your bucal area (near jaw and mouth)
but my suggestion is, if your buccal fat is caused by a lack of lateral cheek projection you are better off getting implants for that area, it will hollow out the rest of your face naturally (especially if your bigon is slightly narrower)

but my suggestion is, if your buccal fat is caused by a lack of lateral cheek projection you are better off getting implants for that area, it will hollow out the rest of your face naturally (especially if your bigon is slightly narrower)
Consider bella hadid as an example

if her cheekbone had 0 lateral projection, her hollow cheeks would not be there. Now in the case where if she had 0 lateral cheek projection, and decided to get buccal fat removal, it will looks horrible as hollow cheeks are not meant to be had without a good cheek projection.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Allornothing and 5.5psl
I mean it depends tbh
There was a guy on the forum who was lean but still didn't had the hollow cheeks he aspired and with the help of buccal fat removal he was able to get em

I mean it depends tbh
There was a guy on the forum who was lean but still didn't had the hollow cheeks he aspired and with the help of buccal fat removal he was able to get em
7FB49066 8FEB 46C8 80F1 DA591C15415C

I mean it depends tbh
he cant get hollow cheeks because he have 0 cheekbone.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
he cant get hollow cheeks because he have 0 cheekbone.
He also lost weight for the picture. His deep canine fossa just makes facial bloat worse as I know fully well. In this case you need to be lean and have prominent zygos or your cheeks will look fat. Essentially it’s just bones again at the end of the day.

What if you have long, narrow face/head

What if you have long, narrow face/head

But otherwise I’m skinny, fat I’m face or thick skin in face, and fat belly